Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:33 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 383 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:36 am 
Light Heavyweight

i don't mean to hijack this thread, but this discussion has dragged on for a lot longer than it should've.

in the end, with choose our own realities. Ika nga eh, "Life is how you perceive reality."

isa pa, "ignorance is bliss". gasgas na saying pero totoo.

if believing his own version of reality makes reigncourts happy, then lets just leave him be.

PHILBOXING NBA FANTASY LEAGUE 2010-2011 ---> http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=178457

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:13 am 
Light Heavyweight

Grand Inquisitor wrote:

in the end, with choose our own realities. Ika nga eh, "Life is how you perceive reality."

WE choose

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:11 am 
Light Heavyweight

WTF?!? Did I just see some mathematical equations in the previous pages?!? Deym!!! :snoring:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:12 am 
Heavyweight

Grand Inquisitor wrote:
i don't mean to hijack this thread, but this discussion has dragged on for a lot longer than it should've.

if believing his own version of reality makes reigncourts happy, then lets just leave him be.

Do you suggest to lock this thread, bro?

PHILBOXING NBA FANTASY LEAGUE 2010-2011 ---> http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=178457

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:21 am 
Light Heavyweight

pan_ni_pakyaw wrote:
Grand Inquisitor wrote:

i'm not really a fan of lockdowns. i just feel sorry for reigncourts. he's trying to force people to see his own version of reality, but all he's managed to do is make a clown of himself. maybe we should stop debating with him, and just leave him in his wonderland.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:42 pm 
Heavyweight

Grand Inquisitor wrote:

"Life is how you perceive reality." or sometimes Reality or Truth Hurts?
We already agreed on the truth that catchweights titles are legitimate. Are you suggesting then I stop answering anymore questions? I've been trying to do that if you noticed.

"Marcos, Hitler, Diktador, TUTA. Patalsikin ang bangkay ni Marcos sa LNMB". PATALSIKIN!!!
____

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:48 pm 
Light Heavyweight

reigncourts wrote:
We already agreed on the truth that catchweights titles are legitimate. Are you suggesting then I stop answering anymore questions? I've been trying to do that if you noticed.

i can't imagine how it could possibly hurt anyone here if this fight were to enhance our hero's legacy. just being realistic.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:00 pm 
Heavyweight

Grand Inquisitor wrote:
pan_ni_pakyaw wrote:
Grand Inquisitor wrote:

i'm not really a fan of lockdowns. i just feel sorry for reigncourts. he's trying to force people to see his own version of reality, but all he's managed to do is make a clown of himself. maybe we should stop debating with him, and just leave him in his wonderland.

My version of reality is catchweight titles are legitimate and I just made Emmanuel53 agree. Would you rather debate with a clown like the VB or the Penguin that gives sensible answers? Is this a case of the bullies getting bullied instead?

"Marcos, Hitler, Diktador, TUTA. Patalsikin ang bangkay ni Marcos sa LNMB". PATALSIKIN!!!
____

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:05 pm 
Heavyweight

Grand Inquisitor wrote:
reigncourts wrote:

i can't imagine how it could possibly hurt anyone here if this fight were to enhance our hero's legacy. just being realistic.

What's the problem then. I'll stop answering questions when nobody asks them insistently and tauntingly I just can ignore them.

____

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:13 pm 
Heavyweight

Grand Inquisitor wrote:
reigncourts wrote:
JCOOL2329 wrote:
....and the truth shall set us ALL free ..... 8)

Thanks buddy, I really need that. :D

no one with half a brain buys this catchweight championship bit. we all just wanna see dr. manny perform manual facial reconfiguration on someone again. luckily, arum found the perfect patient -- a plasterless, agility-challenged, psychologically-dismantled margarito.

this does little to add to manny's legacy because when people 20 years from now click on margo's fight record and realize that he was only two fights removed from the worst beating of his life at the hands of a 37-year old, the WBC belt that manny wins in the fight would appear as a ludicrous title.

decades from now, manny haters will bring up this fight to debate the notion that championship belts were practically spoon fed to him -- an unfair assessment, but one that a fight like this would nonetheless support.

great post! dont worry, decades from now raincoat will be still fighting that notion, prolly in this same thread...

:biglaugh:

PACLAND: where pacquiao fans around the world congregate.

To talk about floyd! LMFAO!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:14 pm 
Heavyweight

Grand Inquisitor wrote:
pan_ni_pakyaw wrote:
Grand Inquisitor wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:04 pm 
Heavyweight

Grand Inquisitor:

Pan_ni_Pakyaw

Grand Inquisitor:
i'm not really a fan of lockdowns. i just feel sorry for reigncourts. he's trying to force people to see his own version of reality, but all he's managed to do is make a clown of himself. maybe we should stop debating with him, and just leave him in his wonderland.[/quote]

THE MEXICAN:
:biglaugh: "Ignorance is Bliss"? Pwede bang halimbawa ito? <<---PWEDE. :lol: :lol:

____

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:39 pm 
Heavyweight

Grand Inquisitor:

reigncourts reply:
In short, a Grand Exit for the Batman. The ALAMO’s exit gates are always open to those who can’t stand the Truth.

____

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:47 pm 
Heavyweight

reigncourts wrote:

THE MEXICAN:
:biglaugh: "Ignorance is Bliss"? Pwede bang halimbawa ito? <<---PWEDE. :lol: :lol:

youre my best example my friend... very self explanatory..

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:11 pm 
Heavyweight

reigncourts wrote:
My version of reality is catchweight titles are legitimate and I just made Emmanuel53 agree. Would you rather debate with a clown like the VB or the Penguin that gives sensible answers? Is this a case of the bullies getting bullied instead?

And that's according to your impartial judgment?
Hear the people posting in this thread, digest their opinions.

Let them speak and judge whose a$$ is getting torn to pieces in this thread.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 383 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next