Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:09 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:40 pm 
Heavyweight

TEDDY ATLAS BREAKS DOWN PACQUIAO VS MARGARITO

"As far as the fight goes with Margarito, I think that's a dangerous fight for him. I personally think Pacquiao could lose this fight. I think that you've got a naturally bigger guy. He is really the bigger guy because Margarito is a big welterweight. He's a horse. He has the stuff that happened in the past, but as far as physicality, this is a big welterweight. He is a guy that throws a lot of punches, he's a guy that is physically strong and, up until the Mosley fight, as you touched on, he was very confident. I think that with this fight with Pacquiao, it presents a lot of areas of danger and real potential problems for Pacquiao that he hasn't faced for awhile...The opportunity is there to hit this guy. And that opportunity will be there for Margarito. And the only way I can look at it, and again, if you can't say what you believe, then you shouldn't say anything. To me, it's the right fight for his promoter, Bob Arum. Arum can't lose; he's got both guys. I'm not sure that it's the right fight for Pacquiao because to me, Pacquiao can make money with a lot of guys. He ain't making extra money because it's Margarito," stated ESPN commentator and world-class trainer Teddy Atlas, who shared his thoughts on the November 13 showdown between Manny Pacquiao and Antonio Margarito. You don't want to miss what else he had to say about Pacquiao, Margarito, Hatton, De La Hoya and much more.

read more

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content8415.html

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:58 pm 
Light Heavyweight

This guy sucks on predicting fights, he doesn't even know why Clottey wasn't throwing many punches. Clottey would have been knocked out early on if he would have thrown many punches that would have made him open his guard.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:21 pm 
Cruiserweight

Opinions like this make the fight more interesting.
More interesting = more watchers = more money
Bring it on!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:32 pm 
Cruiserweight

TEDDY ATLAS IS THE BEST "BOXING ANALYST" IN THE WORLD! HURRAY! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:38 pm 
Cruiserweight

and here comes the atlas sucking thoughts.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:44 pm 
Cruiserweight

Seriously, Margarito will not be a walk in the park for Manny. With all Marga's advantages, he's got the tools to steal a win against Manny. Our champ should take this fight seriously.

That's the only thing that interests me in this fight – that Manny once again will be taking a risky fight. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:45 pm 
Heavyweight

Boy taga/tapyas strikes again!! nyahaha!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Muhammad Ali

CIA#07-10-012
PB#453

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:49 pm 
Middleweight

then after pacman beats margarito what he's going to say? :idea2: :roll: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:57 pm 
Cruiserweight

Blaster08 wrote:
and here comes the atlas sucking thoughts.

ATLAS is the best, no kidding'

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:39 pm 
Featherweight

This just shows how Teddy has no clue what the Pacman is all about. Pac will take on the greatest risks unlike his idol coward fraudweather!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:42 pm 
Cruiserweight

anybody know what cause his scar?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:00 am 
Light Heavyweight

nagmagaling na naman :boring:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:47 am 
Middleweight

all the fights of Pacquiao made to order daw ... malaki topak nitong si Teddy Atlas ... just wait what he will say after Manny beats the crap out of Margarito ... baka biglang sabihin na damage fighter na si Margarito

i do agree that Maragarito has a lot of physical advantage and has a good opportunity to win, because all of the fights of Pacquio for the past few years are game fighters ... he was never given a chopped liver to fight, even when he loose to Morales ... but i do not agree with him commenting after the fact that the fights with Oscar, Hatton, Cotto, and Clottey are non-sense

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:16 am 
Middleweight

Manny Pookyaw wrote:
anybody know what cause his scar?

I KNOW WHAT TEDDY ATLAST ON HIS MIND. AFTER MANNY BRUTALLY BEAT MARGACHEATER ON NOV 13, HE STILL THINK MANNY IS ON PED ( PERIOD). THIS GUY IS A CERTIFIED PACHATER. HE WILL DO EVERYTHING TO DESCREDIT MANNY'S ACHIEVEMENT. LOOK AT HIS SCARFACE, A BRAIN DAMAGED BOXING ANALYST WITH A 0% PREDICTION AGAINST MANNY.
:beeh: :beeh: :beeh:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:23 am 
Lightweight

manny starts from flyweight. atlas really think darchinyan can defeat cotto? or maybe clottey? thats how great manny is! why cant he accept that?