Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:35 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:46 pm 
Heavyweight

OompaLoompa wrote:
against the grain wrote:
stupid thread.....................

that kind of training is NOT a form training started by pac................ MANY boxers have used that form (or a derivative of it) in their training regimen. boxers get hit like that with a stick or get hit in other ways while theyre training standing up like margarito in the picture or while doing crunches/sittups...... NOTHING new to boxers......

only pactards think pac is the inventer of everything....... dumb...........

The TS did not say that PAC Invented the training :shock:
Don't Exaggerate 8)

nyahaha!!! you got him on that. wayback late 80's during my high school days, we used to hit our shins and our six packs (i did have those then :lol: :lol: ) for 30 minutes each, with bamboo strips bunched together. this is with the belief that it hardens our shins and muscles while training our sensory system against acute pain.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:25 am 
Lightweight

So what if Margarito copied Pac's training method?If you see that something is effective and you can do it then dot it. I don't think Pac had it legally patented or anything,

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:44 am 
Cruiserweight

matchbox wrote:
copy cat

copy cat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:45 am 
Cruiserweight

LordShades wrote:
matchbox wrote:
copy cat

copy cat

copy cat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:49 am 
Light Heavyweight

OompaLoompa wrote:
against the grain wrote:

that kind of training is NOT a form training started by pac................ MANY boxers have used that form (or a derivative of it) in their training regimen. boxers get hit like that with a stick or get hit in other ways while theyre training standing up like margarito in the picture or while doing crunches/sittups...... NOTHING new to boxers......

Don't Exaggerate 8)

to SIMPLIFY it so those that cant comprehend can somewhat understand:

i wrote: "MANY boxers have used that form (or a derivative of it) in their training regimen. boxers get hit like that with a stick or get hit in other ways while theyre training standing up like margarito in the picture or while doing crunches/sittups...... NOTHING new to boxers......"

in OTHER WORDS: margarito is NOT copying pacs way of training since this is just a form of training that MANY boxers use already......
along the same lines, would it be STUPID to say that since margarito RUNS during training, he is therefore, copying mannys training since pac runs during his training?????????? or is running just a form of training that many or all boxers use already in their training regimen???????????

BOXERS DO THAT ALREADY..............

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:51 am 
Light Heavyweight

IGOROT wrote:
OompaLoompa wrote:
against the grain wrote:

Don't Exaggerate 8)

nyahaha!!! you got him on that. wayback late 80's during my high school days, we used to hit our shins and our six packs (i did have those then :lol: :lol: ) for 30 minutes each, with bamboo strips bunched together. this is with the belief that it hardens our shins and muscles while training our sensory system against acute pain.

to the ignorant (oh, i mean igorot), look at my previous post.............

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:56 am 
Heavyweight

:shock: :shock: :shock:

using sticks to harden the abs is not original to Pac

Margarito is entitled to design his own training based on existing practices.

8)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:23 pm 
Heavyweight

against the grain wrote:
OompaLoompa wrote:
against the grain wrote:

Don't Exaggerate 8)

to SIMPLIFY it so those that cant comprehend can somewhat understand:

i wrote: "MANY boxers have used that form (or a derivative of it) in their training regimen. boxers get hit like that with a stick or get hit in other ways while theyre training standing up like margarito in the picture or while doing crunches/sittups...... NOTHING new to boxers......"

in OTHER WORDS: margarito is NOT copying pacs way of training since this is just a form of training that MANY boxers use already......
along the same lines, would it be STUPID to say that since margarito RUNS during training, he is therefore, copying mannys training since pac runs during his training?????????? or is running just a form of training that many or all boxers use already in their training regimen???????????

BOXERS DO THAT ALREADY..............

Don't change your statement.
You said "
only pactards think pac is the inventer of everything....... dumb.........."

Nobody or the TS did not say anything about Pac "Inventing" that particular training... 8)

" Manny Fights and Lives his Way, we all Watch and PAY "

..... Oompaloompa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:04 pm 
Light Heavyweight

OompaLoompa wrote:

Nobody or the TS did not say anything about Pac "Inventing" that particular training... 8)

yeah bro! i don't know where he got that Pac invented those training regimens, moreso inventor of everything! it's a case of exaggeration & overstatement.
the TS merely noticed that Margo copied Pac's way... nothing more than that.
did you ever see Margo used this training way? i think never... now that he will face Pac he likely copied it. & as in my earlier post, Margo & Garcia also copied the appearance of training gears of Pac & Roach like the gloves, mitts & body protector.

banned for months for violation #1. rules said only 2 weeks. mailed admin how can the rules be broken to ban me for so long time.. received no word. who's hated me too much? just one idea, the mod i criticized for hating the Azkals too much..

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:28 pm 
Heavyweight

tambolero13 wrote:
OompaLoompa wrote:

yeah bro! i don't know where he got that Pac invented those training regimens, moreso inventor of everything! it's a case of exaggeration & overstatement.
the TS merely noticed that Margo copied Pac's way... nothing more than that.
did you ever see Margo used this training way? i think never... now that he will face Pac he likely copied it. & as in my earlier post, Margo & Garcia also copied the appearance of training gears of Pac & Roach like the gloves, mitts & body protector.

I know that he is a Pachater but his statement is just an exaggeration. 8)

" Manny Fights and Lives his Way, we all Watch and PAY "

..... Oompaloompa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:56 pm 
Heavyweight

against the grain wrote:

Don't Exaggerate 8)[/quote]

nyahaha!!! you got him on that. wayback late 80's during my high school days, we used to hit our shins and our six packs (i did have those then :lol: :lol: ) for 30 minutes each, with bamboo strips bunched together. this is with the belief that it hardens our shins and muscles while training our sensory system against acute pain.[/quote]

to the ignorant (oh, i mean igorot), look at my previous post.............[/quote]

against the grain, you are talking about yourself? read your previous posts. who is sounding ignorant here? :lol: you are only good in using foul languages.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:37 am 
Heavyweight

Quote:
against the grain wrote:

to the ignorant (oh, i mean igorot), look at my previous post............

i think, you are talking about yourself. don't include me. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:53 am 
Heavyweight

I believe this is really what happened behind the scene.

Sa tindi ng palo nagkulay talong na!

Trans: Margo is really being hit with so much intensity its turning purple already.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:31 am 
Middleweight

strategy people, strategy!... just to irritate pac's camp you idiots! :mrgreen:

"He’ll be Known for What He Accomplished and NOT what he Said" - George Foreman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:32 am 
Heavyweight

Margarito's new, more Spartan training method.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pi ... =fbx_album

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next