Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:10 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:39 pm 
Featherweight

I had a dream before the Hatton fight. This is what happened in my dream>>>>>>>>>>>

Pacquiao knocks Down oponent somewhere in the middle of the first round.

As everyone was ready for Manny to go for the kill, the opponent recovers and was able to fight back to what seems like an even and exciting second and third round.

Fourth round, the opponent managed to ride momentum and Manny seems to be in trouble.
Manny is knocked down, wobbled but manages to stand up and continue fighting.

Everyone was shocked and puzzled and can not believe what they saw. Eventually, Manny is Knocked Out somewhere in the 5th to 7th round......... it was sad and Manny was crying.....................................

I thought it was going to come true on the Hatton fight because Pac dropped Hatton on the first. But He finished Ricky on the second. *relief*

But what is alarming is that in my dream, the opponent was a tall guy. what came into my mind after I woke up was Oscar Dela Hoya. But my dream happened way after Pac fought Oscar (before hatton).

Another alarming vision in my dream was the fight was held somewhere outdoor where there is a lot of people. The atmosphere was like there were even number of fans for pac and his opponent.

tall guy = margarito?
outdoor = cowboys stadium?

could this be the end of Pac's era?

I am not trying to be Nostradamus or something, or even Madame Auring, nor trying to predict the outcome of the fight. I just want to share what I saw and see whether it comes true or not. And i am hoping that what i saw will not happen..

Pacman, please dont take this fight forgranted.....

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:42 pm 
Featherweight

i guess i watch too much Pac fights.. lol!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:43 pm 
Heavyweight

bluesteel wrote:
I had a dream before the Hatton fight. This is what happened in my dream>>>>>>>>>>>

As everyone was ready for Manny to go for the kill, the opponent recovers and was able to fight back to what seems like an even and exciting second and third round.

Fourth round, the opponent managed to ride momentum and Manny seems to be in trouble.

Everyone was shocked and puzzled and can not believe what they saw. Eventually, Manny is Knocked Out somewhere in the 5th to 7th round......... it was sad and Manny was crying.....................................

I thought it was going to come true on the Hatton fight because Pac dropped Hatton on the first. But He finished Ricky on the second. *relief*

But what is alarming is that in my dream, the opponent was a tall guy. what came into my mind after I woke up was Oscar Dela Hoya. But my dream happened way after Pac fought Oscar (before hatton).

Another alarming vision in my dream was the fight was held somewhere outdoor where there is a lot of people. The atmosphere was like there were even number of fans for pac and his opponent.

tall guy = margarito?

I am not trying to be Nostradamus or something, or even Madame Auring, nor trying to predict the outcome of the fight. I just want to share what I saw and see whether it comes true or not. And i am hoping that what i saw will not happen..

No, you don't because you have predicted the Pacquiao-Hatton wrong. Go back again to your sleep and wake-up after Pacman-Margarito fight. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:45 pm 
Featherweight

redzlord wrote:
bluesteel wrote:

tall guy = margarito?

No, you don't because you have predicted the Pacquiao-Hatton wrong. Go back again to your sleep and wake-up after Pacman-Margarito fight. :lol:

but what if my dream was meant to be for this current fight?

and correction please, I am not predicting any fights... nor will ever be.. 8)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:51 pm 
Welterweight

bluesteel wrote:

tall guy = margarito?

Threads like this makes El Critico bash even better. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:55 pm 
Heavyweight

come one, come all... who hasn't logged in yet in pacland... madam auring and jojo acuin was in the other thread earlier :D :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:58 pm 
Heavyweight

TS, there's a fine line between a dream and a hallucination.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:00 pm 
Featherweight

let Marga bash now all he wants, and let Manny bash after the fight. :lol: :batman:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:01 pm 
Heavyweight

bluesteel wrote:
let Marga bash now all he wants, and let Manny bash after the fight. :lol: :batman:

yan! but Manny is not known for bashing. He's gracious in victory.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:02 pm 
Light Heavyweight

don't worry, marga will end up crawling to the canvas and will kick rios' a$$

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:03 pm 
Welterweight

genetophile wrote:

bluesteel: I am in the middle of that fine line. :biglaugh: Dreaming in a hallucination. Or maybe im hallucinating in my dream. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:04 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Yellow letters are sooooo hard to read. I've always had to hightlight everything to make it readable.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:05 pm 
Heavyweight

genetophile wrote:
bluesteel wrote:

yan! but Manny is not known for bashing. He's gracious in victory.

that is one of his endearing character why people really liked him. :D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:06 pm 
Featherweight

tamasok wrote:
genetophile wrote:

bluesteel: I am in the middle of that fine line. :biglaugh: Dreaming in a hallucination. Or maybe im hallucinating in my dream. :lol: :lol: :lol:

parang inception lang ah.. hehe..

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:10 pm 
Heavyweight

stop drinking toilet water... :biglaugh:

PACLAND: where pacquiao fans around the world congregate.

To talk about floyd! LMFAO!!!!