Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:50 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:45 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:47 am
Posts: 21636
Location: Al Khobar KSA
Hacker on the loose.....

alert alert!!!! :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:46 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:54 am
Posts: 9422
Location: VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!!!!
LUSOB wrote:
THE MEXICAN wrote:
LUSOB wrote:

Hola chikita; how about you? Since Darren chickened out are willing to take his place?



Whats this? Are you asking me to go out with you in a date? I thought you was married erika....

:biglaugh:


Hola Chickita, banning you would be a disservice. We need our token Mexicans to keep this site fun and international.

Besides are there still Mexican boxing sites written in English?
Who can else can we laugh at besides el crits?

You still think I'm Erika?

LoL


I love you too mami!

Xoxo

:biglaugh:

_________________
systematically dismantling nuthuggers ;)

PACLAND: where pacquiao fans around the world congregate.

To talk about floyd! LMFAO!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:49 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:33 pm
Posts: 2754
THE MEXICAN wrote:
Lmao!! Mira mamita, no te enojes, you should read my posts regarding this fight to realize that im for manny on this fight, i want the cheater punished, he doesnt even deserve to fight again... Dont assume that just because im mexican i root for him, there you go sexy, muah!

:biglaugh:


Ay papi, your the one assuming. And you know what it means when you assume. U make an @ss out of u.

Don't get me wrong, I'm impressed with Antonio. As I said Antonio is the last great Mexican boxer standing for Manny to beat. I just think that Manny will eat Antonio for breakfast alive.

But if you still think I'm Erika, then for sure you must be loko in the cabesa. LoL


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:00 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:54 am
Posts: 9422
Location: VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!!!!
LUSOB wrote:
THE MEXICAN wrote:
Lmao!! Mira mamita, no te enojes, you should read my posts regarding this fight to realize that im for manny on this fight, i want the cheater punished, he doesnt even deserve to fight again... Dont assume that just because im mexican i root for him, there you go sexy, muah!

:biglaugh:


Ay papi, your the one assuming. And you know what it means when you assume. U make an @ss out of u.

Don't get me wrong, I'm impressed with Antonio. As I said Antonio is the last great Mexican boxer standing for Manny to beat. I just think that Manny will eat Antonio for breakfast alive.

But if you still think I'm Erika, then for sure you must be loko in the cabesa. LoL


Cmon erika, dont insult my intelligence, no man would defend bryan the way you do unless hes gay and infatuated, that only leaves one option, a girl, and which girl is gonna defend bryan with that zeal if hes not a brad pitt kinda looking guy? Obviously his wife...
Now, youre doing the right thing standing by your man but please check what you say before you post, sometimes im like "is she really meaning this???"


:biglaugh:

_________________
systematically dismantling nuthuggers ;)

PACLAND: where pacquiao fans around the world congregate.

To talk about floyd! LMFAO!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:05 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:16 pm
Posts: 1111
I think this thread should be on Artwork/Parody section..and please include the TS :D

_________________
Pag tinutok mo iputok mo, pag hinugot mo ipagpag mo.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:17 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:51 pm
Posts: 3073
Location: Alameda County, California
darren_simion wrote:
THE MEXICAN wrote:

it seems that the pactards fear you, nobody has insulted you bro....

:biglaugh:



Cuz deep down inside, they know. I speak the truth 8)


oh yah, bait and ban style running to mods for help. :biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:21 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:51 pm
Posts: 3073
Location: Alameda County, California
The Mexican has intelligence apparently rooting for Manny, do not believe that infidel. :biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:22 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:51 pm
Posts: 3073
Location: Alameda County, California
Batangueño wrote:
I think this thread should be on Artwork/Parody section..and please include the TS :D

Naaahhh... this is a bum thread. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:24 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:51 pm
Posts: 3073
Location: Alameda County, California
Manny by KO in 6 rounds. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:25 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:54 am
Posts: 1231
Awsome tats? Im sorry but a Mexican with Japanese tats is just as crazy as Tyson and his moko.

_________________
VTEC > VVTI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:35 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:51 pm
Posts: 3073
Location: Alameda County, California
miztyzo562 wrote:
Awsome tats? Im sorry but a Mexican with Japanese tats is just as crazy as Tyson and his moko.

Marga is crazy. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:37 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:51 pm
Posts: 3073
Location: Alameda County, California
I am with you Lusob. :biglaugh:

No one will accept your bet. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:39 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:51 pm
Posts: 3073
Location: Alameda County, California
vinyard wrote:
TS,then what's your point on this thread?

Nada. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:43 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:51 pm
Posts: 3073
Location: Alameda County, California
Cheater Domination thread is what this all about. The Cheater has no chance to win this fight. He is taller and his balls are bigger than MP. :biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:45 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:33 pm
Posts: 2754
THE MEXICAN wrote:
LUSOB wrote:
THE MEXICAN wrote:
Lmao!! Mira mamita, no te enojes, you should read my posts regarding this fight to realize that im for manny on this fight, i want the cheater punished, he doesnt even deserve to fight again... Dont assume that just because im mexican i root for him, there you go sexy, muah!

:biglaugh:


Ay papi, your the one assuming. And you know what it means when you assume. U make an @ss out of u.

Don't get me wrong, I'm impressed with Antonio. As I said Antonio is the last great Mexican boxer standing for Manny to beat. I just think that Manny will eat Antonio for breakfast alive.

But if you still think I'm Erika, then for sure you must be loko in the cabesa. LoL


Cmon erika, dont insult my intelligence, no man would defend bryan the way you do unless hes gay and infatuated, that only leaves one option, a girl, and which girl is gonna defend bryan with that zeal if hes not a brad pitt kinda looking guy? Obviously his wife...
Now, youre doing the right thing standing by your man but please check what you say before you post, sometimes im like "is she really meaning this???"


:biglaugh:


I like to defend the weak, the helpless and the underdog.

Its fun being a contrabeda, besides its good to make fun of people who can't think for themselves.

I don't know if you 1st generation, 2nd generation full blooded Mexican.

Aren't you proud of Mexican-American who go to the US legally, who makes good, who not only survive but thrive, who contribute to the country and makes you proud as Mexican-American?

How about the other Mexican-Americans that going to politics creating political clout and muscle? How about the Mexican-Americans that are climbing the ranks of corporate America, academia and other fields?

Don't tell me your not proud of David Diaz, Oscar and other pro atheletes who made good and continue to excel.

So if you not an immigrant, and you are not a success, you have not improved your life, you have zero contribution, if you have never done anything that will advance your enthnicity or make your people proud, if your never been the first Mexican-American to accomplish so and so; then it's hard and impossible to understand where I am coming from.


If you can't understand this, I'm sorry I puposely insulted your low intelligence.

LoL


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group