Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:43 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:21 am 
Heavyweight

LUSOB wrote:
THE MEXICAN wrote:
LUSOB wrote:
Ay papi, your the one assuming. And you know what it means when you assume. U make an @ss out of u.

Don't get me wrong, I'm impressed with Antonio. As I said Antonio is the last great Mexican boxer standing for Manny to beat. I just think that Manny will eat Antonio for breakfast alive.

But if you still think I'm Erika, then for sure you must be loko in the cabesa. LoL

Cmon erika, dont insult my intelligence, no man would defend bryan the way you do unless hes gay and infatuated, that only leaves one option, a girl, and which girl is gonna defend bryan with that zeal if hes not a brad pitt kinda looking guy? Obviously his wife...
Now, youre doing the right thing standing by your man but please check what you say before you post, sometimes im like "is she really meaning this???"

:biglaugh:

I like to defend the weak, the helpless and the underdog.

Its fun being a contrabeda, besides its good to make fun of people who can't think for themselves.

I don't know if you 1st generation, 2nd generation full blooded Mexican.

Aren't you proud of Mexican-American who go to the US legally, who makes good, who not only survive but thrive, who contribute to the country and makes you proud as Mexican-American?

How about the other Mexican-Americans that going to politics creating political clout and muscle? How about the Mexican-Americans that are climbing the ranks of corporate America, academia and other fields?

Don't tell me your not proud of David Diaz, Oscar and other pro atheletes who made good and continue to excel.

So if you not an immigrant, and you are not a success, you have not improved your life, you have zero contribution, if you have never done anything that will advance your enthnicity or make your people proud, if your never been the first Mexican-American to accomplish so and so; then it's hard and impossible to understand where I am coming from.

If you can't understand this, I'm sorry I puposely insulted your low intelligence.

LoL

youre wrong erika, im a full blooded mexican, born and raised south of the border, self exiled in the states, if im not rooting for margo is because hes a damn cheater who stained the honor of mexican boxing, would you condone that kind of behavior if it was a pinoy? i dont think so... its pointless to say what i have acomplished here, i could be a millionaire or a poor guy barely making it to pay his bills... who knows, this is the internet, right? but keep it coming mamita, its always a pleasure to read your posts... even when my low intelligence takes a long time to decipher what you say... muah!

;)

btw, so brian falls in the weak, helpless and underdog category????

PACLAND: where pacquiao fans around the world congregate.

To talk about floyd! LMFAO!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:32 am 
Light Heavyweight

THE MEXICAN wrote:

Come on now carnal, be a gentleman. leave the girl alone paisano. 8)

Go Toniong bato!! :carnival:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:57 am 
Heavyweight

THE MEXICAN wrote:
LUSOB wrote:

Hola chikita; how about you? Since Darren chickened out are willing to take his place?

Whats this? Are you asking me to go out with you in a date? I thought you was married erika....

Looks like I have been missing the party! :( :lol:

Lusob since both chikitas chickened out.

I'll bet Brian Viloria will win a third world title and will lose it on his first defense and then blame his trainer.

Same terms and conditions. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:59 am 
Heavyweight

THE MEXICAN wrote:
LUSOB wrote:
THE MEXICAN wrote:
Cmon erika, dont insult my intelligence, no man would defend bryan the way you do unless hes gay and infatuated, that only leaves one option, a girl, and which girl is gonna defend bryan with that zeal if hes not a brad pitt kinda looking guy? Obviously his wife...
Now, youre doing the right thing standing by your man but please check what you say before you post, sometimes im like "is she really meaning this???"

I like to defend the weak, the helpless and the underdog.

Its fun being a contrabeda, besides its good to make fun of people who can't think for themselves.

I don't know if you 1st generation, 2nd generation full blooded Mexican.

Aren't you proud of Mexican-American who go to the US legally, who makes good, who not only survive but thrive, who contribute to the country and makes you proud as Mexican-American?

How about the other Mexican-Americans that going to politics creating political clout and muscle? How about the Mexican-Americans that are climbing the ranks of corporate America, academia and other fields?

Don't tell me your not proud of David Diaz, Oscar and other pro atheletes who made good and continue to excel.

So if you not an immigrant, and you are not a success, you have not improved your life, you have zero contribution, if you have never done anything that will advance your enthnicity or make your people proud, if your never been the first Mexican-American to accomplish so and so; then it's hard and impossible to understand where I am coming from.

If you can't understand this, I'm sorry I puposely insulted your low intelligence.

LoL

youre wrong erika, im a full blooded mexican, born and raised south of the border, self exiled in the states, if im not rooting for margo is because hes a damn cheater who stained the honor of mexican boxing, would you condone that kind of behavior if it was a pinoy? i dont think so... its pointless to say what i have acomplished here, i could be a millionaire or a poor guy barely making it to pay his bills... who knows, this is the internet, right? but keep it coming mamita, its always a pleasure to read your posts... even when my low intelligence takes a long time to decipher what you say... muah!

;)

in short BV belongs to the BUM category? :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:05 am 
Flyweight

that lil memo tats will become a " dilis " after the fight !!

:chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:16 am 
Cruiserweight

Mexican;

So your saying your an illegal, smootching the tax payers $$? So that's where my tax dollars are going.

Never mind the politics.

I agree with with you that Margorito is a cheater. But sometimes in the real world the almighty dollars speaks and overcomes pass transgressions. That's why this fight is on. Whether you cheer for Antonio or not, that's your concern. So your just egging Darren to make this thread longer and exciting? LoL

Can you name any other Fil-Am boxer who accomplished so much in both the amauteurs and pros? Can you name any other Fil-Am boxer who is proud of his heritage, yet honors the country who trained him, represents them and honors his heritage at the same time?

If BV was not born in my province, and he did make great accomplishments that makes Fil-Ams proud, I won't give a rat's @ss who he is.

Of course BV is falls in the weak, helpless and underdog category. Have you ever known a inconsistent world champion? This is a Pinoy who is going for his 3rd world title, but look how many here are ashamed to support him?

So that's part of the fun in being here. Supporting the weak, helpless, down trodden against impossible odds.

Again, I bring out the immigrant lifts his bootstrap, rolls down his sleeve goes to work, makes good, beats Americans at their own game and inspires his people what they are capable of story to drive a point on why I support BV and that I'm not Erica.

If you can't understand that, your right, how can I debate someone with low intelligence.

LoL

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:09 am 
Heavyweight

LUSOB wrote:
Mexican;

So your saying your an illegal, smootching the tax payers $$? So that's where my tax dollars are going.

Never mind the politics.

I agree with with you that Margorito is a cheater. But sometimes in the real world the almighty dollars speaks and overcomes pass transgressions. That's why this fight is on. Whether you cheer for Antonio or not, that's your concern. So your just egging Darren to make this thread longer and exciting? LoL

Can you name any other Fil-Am boxer who accomplished so much in both the amauteurs and pros? Can you name any other Fil-Am boxer who is proud of his heritage, yet honors the country who trained him, represents them and honors his heritage at the same time?

If BV was not born in my province, and he did make great accomplishments that makes Fil-Ams proud, I won't give a rat's @ss who he is.

Of course BV is falls in the weak, helpless and underdog category. Have you ever known a inconsistent world champion? This is a Pinoy who is going for his 3rd world title, but look how many here are ashamed to support him?

So that's part of the fun in being here. Supporting the weak, helpless, down trodden against impossible odds.

Again, I bring out the immigrant lifts his bootstrap, rolls down his sleeve goes to work, makes good, beats Americans at their own game and inspires his people
what they are capable of story to drive a point on why
I support BV and that I'm not Erica.

If you can't understand that, your right, how can I debate someone with low intelligence.

LoL

My dear,
If i was to live off your taxes id be living in a tent city for the homeless or a salvation army shelter, thanks but no thanks...

Btw, whats up with automatically assume everyone who was born in in mexico and is living here is an illegal alien? Huh? You ran out of ideas mamita? Dont be pikon sweety, gimme a hug... Muah

PACLAND: where pacquiao fans around the world congregate.

To talk about floyd! LMFAO!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:39 pm 
Heavyweight

Total Domination Thread.... It never fails! Much love... So you next time :D

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:18 pm 
Cruiserweight

darren_simion wrote:
Former 3x World Champion ANTONIO "TIJUANA TORNADO" MARGARITO

Coming to put the hurt in Dallas Texas!!!

Victory Is At Hand, BITCHES!

With his awesome tats, he easily put Pacquack's ghey-azz comet tattoo to shame!

FORWARD TO VICTORY, ANTONIO!!!

malamang mag aala boysupt at Dr. Love din and isang ito> :lol:

trans: the cheater has been punished to the max and Pac man is still the Mexecutioner. 8)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:21 pm 
Cruiserweight

darren_simion wrote:

malamang mag aala boysupot69 at Dr. Love din and isang ito. :lol:

trans: the cheater has been punished to the max and Pacman is still the Mexecutioner. 8)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:33 pm 
Welterweight

darren_simion wrote:

Bitch your a-s-s :lol: :lol: :lol:

FORWARD TO VICTORY! MANNY PACQUIAO!!!

You owned not only Margarito but including the TS ...hahaha

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:14 pm 
Heavyweight

I think we can now change the Thread title to: Antonio Margarito Got Totally Dominated Thread.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:42 am 
Cruiserweight

Voxkov wrote:
THE MEXICAN wrote:

Come on now carnal, be a gentleman. leave the girl alone paisano. 8)

Go Toniong bato!! :carnival:

Voxkov - another id1ot who does not know how to read . LoL

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:45 am 
Heavyweight

darren_simion wrote:

WEH!?! (again) :lol: , HIndi nga?!! Talaga lang ha?! (again) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BITCH ka RIN!!! :lol: :lol:

Muhammad Ali

CIA#07-10-012
PB#453

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:49 am 
Cruiserweight

THE MEXICAN wrote:
LUSOB wrote:
Mexican;

Never mind the politics.

Again, I bring out the immigrant lifts his bootstrap, rolls down his sleeve goes to work, makes good, beats Americans at their own game and inspires his people
what they are capable of story to drive a point on why
I support BV and that I'm not Erica.

LoL

My dear,
If i was to live off your taxes id be living in a tent city for the homeless or a salvation army shelter, thanks but no thanks...

Btw, whats up with automatically assume everyone who was born in in mexico and is living here is an illegal alien? Huh? You ran out of ideas mamita? Dont be pikon sweety, gimme a hug... Muah

Sorry Mexican....

Not only do you have poor reading comprension - you can't understand what you just read; you don't even know how to get your point across - you can't even express yourself clearly.

Here's what you wrote:im a full blooded mexican, born and raised south of the border, self exiled in the states...

So what does that mean? Don't they teach basic English ( reading and writing ) south of the border?

Who is the one who is making themselves look more stupid?

So how can I respond to someone who does not gave the basic reading, writing and reasoning/thinking skills.

Just admit your a total *****.

LoL

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next