Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed May 23, 2018 3:19 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:39 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 6:42 am
Posts: 1604
THE MEXICAN wrote:
the manager just said margo had double vision after a punch in the 4th... dang! :shock:


The fracture occurred in the 4th round then if that was the case. This will scare Mayweather even more. We are not only Filipinos but boxing fans as well, we should thank Manny for his decision not to hurt Margarito even more. We still want to see Margarito go back to a normal life.
Just like car wheels, eye sockets need to be perfectly align to maintain proper vision. Seeing double at that time meant that the fracture caused the right eye to go out of alignment. Basically, Margarito was fighting with just one eye. They could have stopped the fight at this point.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:05 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:54 am
Posts: 9421
Location: VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!!!!
junpals1 wrote:
THE MEXICAN wrote:
the manager just said margo had double vision after a punch in the 4th... dang! :shock:


The fracture occurred in the 4th round then if that was the case. This will scare Mayweather even more. We are not only Filipinos but boxing fans as well, we should thank Manny for his decision not to hurt Margarito even more. We still want to see Margarito go back to a normal life.
Just like car wheels, eye sockets need to be perfectly align to maintain proper vision. Seeing double at that time meant that the fracture caused the right eye to go out of alignment. Basically, Margarito was fighting with just one eye. They could have stopped the fight at this point.


according to what ive been reading theres a mass of several muscles surrounding the eye and the eye cavity has just enough space to acommodate it, when the fracture occurs fragments of bone smash the muscles, the bone itself its easy to fix, the damage to those muscles not, i cant imagine 8 rounds of pounding smashing those muscles and scratching the eyeball, dang, margos manager said the doctor told them margo needs surgery to remove a bone fragment lodged in a muscle...hope he recovers...

_________________
systematically dismantling nuthuggers ;)

PACLAND: where pacquiao fans around the world congregate.

To talk about floyd! LMFAO!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:13 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:17 am
Posts: 8602
Location: Ejumacating Pacland
THE MEXICAN wrote:

escobedo vs the ghost was good, hey, honestly, whenever you guys need some translation ask me first, theres a lot of stuff said by mexican boxers in interviews that is getting screwed by translations, chicano translators know shiit about spanish, they dont know proper spanish and even less mexican slang and modisms, i know it 100%, thanks to my rough upbringing in the streets of mexico....

:biglaugh:


Didn't you once said you used to hook up with your maids.....yeah must be really tough.... :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:47 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:28 pm
Posts: 1283
Location: The land of Davao Death Squad...Peace!
Robert Garcia is lacking of trainers instinct,he should be sensitive to his fighter next time!

_________________
Paquiao's hands is so fast that no opponent see's the punches coming! by Larry Merchant-HBO

Dont tell God that you have a big problem but tell the problem that you have a great God. by Manny Pacquiao


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:51 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:59 am
Posts: 29208
Marga had too much mexican pride.
too many unnecessary head blows.

His corner should have stopped the fight round 10th or 11th regardless marga disagreed..
There was no way he could have turned the tide from there.

_________________
================================================================================================


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:52 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:54 am
Posts: 9421
Location: VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!!!!
panday wrote:
THE MEXICAN wrote:

escobedo vs the ghost was good, hey, honestly, whenever you guys need some translation ask me first, theres a lot of stuff said by mexican boxers in interviews that is getting screwed by translations, chicano translators know shiit about spanish, they dont know proper spanish and even less mexican slang and modisms, i know it 100%, thanks to my rough upbringing in the streets of mexico....

:biglaugh:


Didn't you once said you used to hook up with your maids.....yeah must be really tough.... :lol:


you just remind me of the day i first saw a kitty, i was like wtf? why is so hairy????


:biglaugh:

_________________
systematically dismantling nuthuggers ;)

PACLAND: where pacquiao fans around the world congregate.

To talk about floyd! LMFAO!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:58 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:59 am
Posts: 29208
THE MEXICAN wrote:
panday wrote:
THE MEXICAN wrote:

escobedo vs the ghost was good, hey, honestly, whenever you guys need some translation ask me first, theres a lot of stuff said by mexican boxers in interviews that is getting screwed by translations, chicano translators know shiit about spanish, they dont know proper spanish and even less mexican slang and modisms, i know it 100%, thanks to my rough upbringing in the streets of mexico....

:biglaugh:


Didn't you once said you used to hook up with your maids.....yeah must be really tough.... :lol:


you just remind me of the day i first saw a kitty, i was like wtf? why is so hairy????


:biglaugh:



how was the fight live? :mrgreen:

_________________
================================================================================================


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:07 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:54 am
Posts: 9421
Location: VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!!!!
freewheeze wrote:
THE MEXICAN wrote:
panday wrote:
Didn't you once said you used to hook up with your maids.....yeah must be really tough.... :lol:


you just remind me of the day i first saw a kitty, i was like wtf? why is so hairy????


:biglaugh:



how was the fight live? :mrgreen:


i was at a bar, and it was great for the rios and soto karass fight, the margo fight everybody was waiting for the lucky punch, the 6th was pandemonium, the rest was no so good, lol

_________________
systematically dismantling nuthuggers ;)

PACLAND: where pacquiao fans around the world congregate.

To talk about floyd! LMFAO!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:17 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:35 am
Posts: 1772
THE MEXICAN wrote:
fonzy wrote:
MAX KELLERMAN: ANTONIO DID YOU EVER CONSIDER STOPPING THE FIGHT?
MARGAGO: NO. I'M A MEXICAN WE WILL FIGHT UNTIL THE END.
MAX: ROBERT I'M ASKING YOU AND YOU ALSO AS A MEXICAN DID YOU EVER CONSIDER STOPPING THE FIGHT EVEN THOUGH YOU SEE YOUR FIGHTER GET BEATEN UP TOO MUCH?
ROBOBOBERT: NO. TONY IS A WARRIOR WE WILL LET HIM FINISH THE FIGHT.


thats another bad translation, robert said, "margarito is a warrior and he wouldnt let me stop it even if i want to"


translation? :lol: :lol: :lol:
it's a post fight interview from HBO max kellerman. did you watch the HBO cover of the fight? 8)

_________________
----------


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:19 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:11 pm
Posts: 4553
imagine the roars here whenever pac hits marga, and we all knew they landed in bunches.

the roars were even louder when there was a technical problem in the 6th when the screen went blank :lol:

rios was very impressive

_________________
If I had to do it over again, I would've just let people talk and say what they had to say, and as time goes on, they would've seen what was what.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:43 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:54 am
Posts: 9421
Location: VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!!!!
fonzy wrote:
THE MEXICAN wrote:
fonzy wrote:
MAX KELLERMAN: ANTONIO DID YOU EVER CONSIDER STOPPING THE FIGHT?
MARGAGO: NO. I'M A MEXICAN WE WILL FIGHT UNTIL THE END.
MAX: ROBERT I'M ASKING YOU AND YOU ALSO AS A MEXICAN DID YOU EVER CONSIDER STOPPING THE FIGHT EVEN THOUGH YOU SEE YOUR FIGHTER GET BEATEN UP TOO MUCH?
ROBOBOBERT: NO. TONY IS A WARRIOR WE WILL LET HIM FINISH THE FIGHT.


thats another bad translation, robert said, "margarito is a warrior and he wouldnt let me stop it even if i want to"


translation? :lol: :lol: :lol:
it's a post fight interview from HBO max kellerman. did you watch the HBO cover of the fight? 8)


i mean bad transcript, he said what i wrote, lol

_________________
systematically dismantling nuthuggers ;)

PACLAND: where pacquiao fans around the world congregate.

To talk about floyd! LMFAO!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:45 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:54 am
Posts: 9421
Location: VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!!!!
newbie_rookie wrote:
imagine the roars here whenever pac hits marga, and we all knew they landed in bunches.

the roars were even louder when there was a technical problem in the 6th when the screen went blank :lol:

rios was very impressive


he was supposed to be very drained, he made 3 attempts to make weight with its visits to the sauna, he looked tired but delivered, the chicanos at the bar were all jumping and shiit..

_________________
systematically dismantling nuthuggers ;)

PACLAND: where pacquiao fans around the world congregate.

To talk about floyd! LMFAO!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:52 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:17 am
Posts: 8602
Location: Ejumacating Pacland
THE MEXICAN wrote:
newbie_rookie wrote:
imagine the roars here whenever pac hits marga, and we all knew they landed in bunches.

the roars were even louder when there was a technical problem in the 6th when the screen went blank :lol:

rios was very impressive


he was supposed to be very drained, he made 3 attempts to make weight with its visits to the sauna, he looked tired but delivered, the chicanos at the bar were all jumping and shiit..


Did you watch the post-fight interview of Arum? He said that the winner of Soto-Antillon fight will fight Rios. I'm hoping that Soto wins and give that Kansas boy a lesson of humility... :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:57 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:54 am
Posts: 9421
Location: VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!!!!
panday wrote:
THE MEXICAN wrote:
newbie_rookie wrote:
imagine the roars here whenever pac hits marga, and we all knew they landed in bunches.

the roars were even louder when there was a technical problem in the 6th when the screen went blank :lol:

rios was very impressive


he was supposed to be very drained, he made 3 attempts to make weight with its visits to the sauna, he looked tired but delivered, the chicanos at the bar were all jumping and shiit..


Did you watch the post-fight interview of Arum? He said that the winner of Soto-Antillon fight will fight Rios. I'm hoping that Soto wins and give that Kansas boy a lesson of humility... :D


here is the problem, soto in my view still can make 130 easily, he jumped weights to chase the big fights, brandon is a big 135 that comes to fight with 10 or more pounds above the limit, its a total mismatch, rios should be competing at 140, easily... remember the hatton undercard? soto was having lots of problems with that canadian guy...

but still a slug fest, cant wait...

_________________
systematically dismantling nuthuggers ;)

PACLAND: where pacquiao fans around the world congregate.

To talk about floyd! LMFAO!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:59 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:15 pm
Posts: 2145
Location: EmeraldTowerandResorts
R. Garcia must undergo training as trainer under F. Roach for 10 years before he handles a fighter otherwise he can be sued by his fighter for lack of knowledge or for incompetence.

_________________
Ignorance never settles a question...Benjamin Disraeli


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group