Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:22 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:47 am 
Middleweight

onepunch wrote:
Before you bombarded me with comments. i just want to let you know that i am a 100% Filipino. I know that there are good topics to discuss in this forum,but you can only count them with your fingers. And then here comes a non-sense answer from a very good topic. Then here comes a Mayweather fans or friends trying to discredit Manny, look at what Pacman fans answer, mostly are non-sense. Filipino fans does not think and control there emotions, ma-drama, we are like a child when trying to defend Pacquiao. It seems that Manny is a super-hero, we wander things that doesnt exist in reality.

saan kami naligaw TS, SAAN ?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:50 am 
Cruiserweight

numero1 wrote:
insane? more like lunatics! pacfans that is.

Since you agree with the TS what can you say about this response by Bro Davepinoy?

Davepinoy@onepunch: I would have believed in your thesis if only you have some details to back it up. I would even be satisfied if you had a broad perspective in making such conclusion. The truth may hurt but i have to say it. There's no substance in your thesis and I could not see a premise for your specious and sweeping conclusion.

You must understand that anybody, with a computer infront of him, maybe 12 years old and above can say what they want here in pacland, of course subject to the rules of the website. Sure there are ridiculous and absurd topics, arguments and counter arguments, but its source can be locale pinoys, pinoys abroad, and even foreigners. I think it would be hard for a website to filter any blogger, allowing only mature, educated, high IQ, and serious fans. If you expect that from this site your definitely asking for the moon.

It would also be good for you to understand what you just had written. Its a generalized conclusion, making a sweeping statement of every filipino boxing fan. I beg to disagree. Have you met everyone here and read every comment and argument they made. Are you that thorough?

To literally interpret your title, let me ask you. Have you checked with any sanitarium, psychiatric clinics or mental hospitals and have counted every card-bearing paclanders and insured they are mental patients?

If there's anyone insane here, i think I would count you as one of them. Im sorry to say that but thats a conclusion i could make with a limitied subject and population of a study. Why do i say this. Your premise is wrong, your proof is wrong, your conclusion is wrong and most definitely your logic is dead wrong.

I hope next time you put up a thread it would be something, a serious blogger here in pacland can learn from. But since your mentally challenged based on your thread, i could give you more allowance than those who you sweepingly accused as insane, like me.

Are you sure you're not from Mandaluyong? just asking....Should we now worship you, since you had awaken us from our hero-worship stupor?

Last edited by davepinoy on Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:21 am 
Light Heavyweight

onepunch wrote:
Before you bombarded me with comments. i just want to let you know that i am a 100% Filipino. I know that there are good topics to discuss in this forum,but you can only count them with your fingers. And then here comes a non-sense answer from a very good topic. Then here comes a Mayweather fans or friends trying to discredit Manny, look at what Pacman fans answer, mostly are non-sense. Filipino fans does not think and control there emotions, ma-drama, we are like a child when trying to defend Pacquiao. It seems that Manny is a super-hero, we wander things that doesnt exist in reality.

i think you have the same english teacher as some of the paclanders here

as to the topic: this is Pacland, what do you expect?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:28 am 
Heavyweight

Dr. LOVE wrote:
They are called PACTARDS, they're brains is in their butts.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tanong lang baklitang radeona, nasa WORLD CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

Ay eto pa, nasa ASIAN CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:18 am 
Middleweight

There are Pachacks and there are Filipino boxing fans who are into boxing even before Manny's parents were born.

The difference between the two is the former are fans of Manny who would follow him when he jumps over the cliff while the latter are the ones watching them jumping with Manny… :biglaugh: