Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:03 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:33 am 
Light Heavyweight

onepunch wrote:
@ AKO barok- mas malala pa ang gagawin ng Filipino fans kung yun ang mangyayari ni PacmAN ang nangyari ni BOWE. Pasalamat si Agapito Sanchez mg naglaban sila ni Manny kunti palang nanunuod ng ringside. at saka pasalamat siya binaril at namatay siya kung hindi Pinoy ang papatay sa kanya.

huh.. that's insane! si agapito ang pikon sa laban na yun.. nag dadapa ba yun kaya na talo at doon lumaki ang respeto ko kai manny bilang boxing fan. but yes, pilipinos are crazy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:34 am 
Heavyweight

Humble wrote:
ika nga sabi ni Buboy: Laro-laruin mo lang. enjoy the forums TS :D

ako nga 8 years na dito sa forum na ito at nakakatuwa yung mga discussions, bihira lang ako makabisita kasi may buhay din naman ako maliban sa forum :lol:

broder, hindi lang nilalaro. hina-hijack pa nga!

he he he....

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:35 am 
Welterweight

onepunch wrote:
nandi wrote:
Admiral wrote:
What's your point bro? :(

That he is a Filipino fan, and he is insane. ;)

Good for you if you did not become insane in defending Manny, but i doubt it bro,ayaw mo lang aminin

Minsan talaga nakakapikon paginaapi ng iba si Manny at dinedeskredito ang mga achievemnts nya pero as long na lohikal at marespeto ang discussion ok lang naman. Nagiging kahiyahiya lang tayo kapag hinahaluan na ng racial attacks o personal attacks ang diskusyun.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:37 am 
Heavyweight

onepunch wrote:
be_still wrote:
onepunch wrote:
bro, pikon tayo, aminin natin, madali tayong madadala sa emotion natin lalo nat sinisiraan ang idol natin. kahit yung nagpopost ng reply na maganda minsan nadadala at nakikipag away. yun ang point ko, para bang super hero si Manny.

hige nga....ibigay ang mga post na matitino laban kay manny.

paniniwalaan kita.

kaya nga wala, ayusin mo nga utak mo bro.

ha ha ha! ikaw ang umayos!

wala pala. tira ka ng tira!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:40 am 
Heavyweight

onepunch wrote:
nandi wrote:
Admiral wrote:
What's your point bro? :(

That he is a Filipino fan, and he is insane. ;)

Good for you if you did not become insane in defending Manny, but i doubt it bro,ayaw mo lang aminin

Sorry if you became insane bro. Your insanity shows in your posts.

But suggest you get professional help during your lucid interval as diagnosing one's self is fraught with danger. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:43 am 
Heavyweight

onepunch wrote:
be_still wrote:
onepunch wrote:
bro, pikon tayo, aminin natin, madali tayong madadala sa emotion natin lalo nat sinisiraan ang idol natin. kahit yung nagpopost ng reply na maganda minsan nadadala at nakikipag away. yun ang point ko, para bang super hero si Manny.

hige nga....ibigay ang mga post na matitino laban kay manny.

paniniwalaan kita.

kaya nga wala, ayusin mo nga utak mo bro.

huli ka TS! sa presinto ka na magpaliwanag!

ha ha ha!!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:50 am 
Light Heavyweight

onepunch wrote:
Before you bombarded me with comments. i just want to let you know that i am a 100% Filipino. I know that there are good topics to discuss in this forum,but you can only count them with your fingers. And then here comes a non-sense answer from a very good topic. Then here comes a Mayweather fans or friends trying to discredit Manny, look at what Pacman fans answer, mostly are non-sense. Filipino fans does not think and control there emotions, ma-drama, we are like a child when trying to defend Pacquiao. It seems that Manny is a super-hero, we wander things that doesnt exist in reality.

i have read some evil racial comments on forums by filipinos but idont think they are boxing fans.. just racist- i remember growing up and almost all the family talk bad about dark skin, blacks.. like nothings wrong. but its more of a global thing than just pilipinos.. And yes, manny is a super hero, nobody in can beat him!

Last edited by 777aynila on Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:51 am 
Middleweight

onepunch wrote:

hindi ako pikon .gusto mo suntukan na lang eh...loko loko ka nde ako pikon...stupido ...gunggong.
ganyan ba ibig mong sabihin ng pikon? kidding aside. . . nde nga nmn tama na lahatin mo
ok ...peace.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:53 am 
Cruiserweight

onepunch wrote:
Before you bombarded me with comments. i just want to let you know that i am a 100% Filipino. I know that there are good topics to discuss in this forum,but you can only count them with your fingers. And then here comes a non-sense answer from a very good topic. Then here comes a Mayweather fans or friends trying to discredit Manny, look at what Pacman fans answer, mostly are non-sense. Filipino fans does not think and control there emotions, ma-drama, we are like a child when trying to defend Pacquiao. It seems that Manny is a super-hero, we wander things that doesnt exist in reality.

Not all Ts, not all. Indeed there are Fans that are idolizing Manny severely and they too have a point. Manny is the first boxer in the whole world to attain what he has accomplished and it is something really to be proud of. This is far better compared to another Filipino who for reasons only known to him, will try his very best to discredit or drag Manny down, a typical hypocrite. As to nonsense replies, yes it too happen and you know why? 1. Not all members here are mature enough 2. They might be fed-up of negative topics about Manny that keeps on resurrecting over and over by no other than one of our own, a 100% Filipino. Each of us here has freedom of choices but most feel it differently if the one posting to the whole world those negative comments about Manny is a Filipino. So frustrating isn't it? [/quote]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:09 am 
Heavyweight

onepunch wrote:

ayan ka na naman bro eh! nag generalized ka na naman..di ako pikon suntukan nalang...hehehe..peace!...
search mo lang yung topic bro about the difference of pactards and filipino regular boxing fans ba yun...dun malalaman mo di lahat ng filipino pactards...

trans. all filipinos are pacquiao fans
pactards are die hard and pathetic pacquiao fans
but not all filipinos are pactards...
.. :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:16 pm 
Cruiserweight

wrong forum :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:24 pm 
Heavyweight

i agree with the TS.
number 1 example is numero1. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:42 pm 
Light Heavyweight

I would have believed in your thesis if only you have some details to back it up. I would even be satisfied if you had a broad perspective in making such conclusion. The truth may hurt but i have to say it. There's no substance in your thesis and I could not see a premise for your specious and sweeping conclusion.

You must understand that anybody, with a computer infront of him, maybe 12 years old and above can say what they want here in pacland, of course subject to the rules of the website. Sure there are ridiculous and absurd topics, arguments and counter arguments, but its source can be locale pinoys, pinoys abroad, and even foreigners. I think it would be hard for a website to filter any blogger, allowing only mature, educated, high IQ, and serious fans. If you expect that from this site your definitely asking for the moon.

It would also be good for you to understand what you just had written. Its a generalized conclusion, making a sweeping statement of every filipino boxing fan. I beg to disagree. Have you met everyone here and read every comment and argument they made. Are you that thorough?

To literally interpret your title, let me ask you. Have you checked with any sanitarium, psychiatric clinics or mental hospitals and have counted every card-bearing paclanders and insured they are mental patients?

If there's anyone insane here, i think I would count you as one of them. Im sorry to say that but thats a conclusion i could make with a limitied subject and population of a study. Why do i say this. Your premise is wrong, your proof is wrong, your conclusion is wrong and most definitely your logic is dead wrong.

I hope next time you put up a thread it would be something, a serious blogger here in pacland can learn from. But since your mentally challenged based on your thread, i could give you more allowance than those who you sweepingly accused as insane, like me.

Are you sure you're not from Mandaluyong? just asking....Should we now worship you, since you had awaken us from our hero-worship stupor?

Last edited by davepinoy on Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:47 pm 
Heavyweight

davepinoy wrote:
I would have believed in your thesis if only you have some details to back it up. I would even be satisfied if you had a broad perspective in making such conclusion. The truth may hurt but i have to say it. There's no substance in your thesis and I could not see a premise for your specious and sweeping conclusion.

You must understand that anybody, with a computer infront of him, maybe 12 years old and above can say what they want here in pacland, of course subject to the rules of the website. Sure there are ridiculous and absurd topics, arguments and counter arguments, but its source can be locale pinoys, pinoys abroad, and even foreigners. I think it would be hard for a website to filter any blogger, allowing only mature, educated, high IQ, and serious fans. If you expect that from this site your definitely asking for the moon.

It would also be good for you to understand what you just had written. Its a generalized conclusion, making a sweeping statement of every filipino boxing fan. I beg to disagree. Have you met everyone here and read every comment and argument they made. Are you that thorough?

To literally interpret your title, let me ask you. Have you checked with any sanitarium, psychiatric clinics or mental hospitals and have counted every card-bearing paclanders and insured they are mental patients?

If there's anyone insane here, i think I would count you as one of them. Im sorry to say that but thats a conclusion i could make with a limitied subject and population of a study. Why do i say this. Your premise is wrong, your proof is wrong, your conclusion is wrong and most definitely your logic is dead wrong.

I hope next time you put up a thread it would be something, a serious blogger here in pacland can learn from. But since your mentally challenged based on your thread, i could give you more allowance than those who you sweepingly accused as insane, like me.

Are you sure you're not from Mandaluyong? just asking....

hehehe
i like this
+10 :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:57 pm 
Cruiserweight

Mandaluyong bolted anew? sad :(

The latest was found here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWjsXcTFOnc

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next