Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:03 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:33 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:00 am
Posts: 1026
onepunch wrote:
@ AKO barok- mas malala pa ang gagawin ng Filipino fans kung yun ang mangyayari ni PacmAN ang nangyari ni BOWE. Pasalamat si Agapito Sanchez mg naglaban sila ni Manny kunti palang nanunuod ng ringside. at saka pasalamat siya binaril at namatay siya kung hindi Pinoy ang papatay sa kanya.


huh.. that's insane! si agapito ang pikon sa laban na yun.. nag dadapa ba yun kaya na talo at doon lumaki ang respeto ko kai manny bilang boxing fan. but yes, pilipinos are crazy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:34 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:01 am
Posts: 4222
Location: leyte
Humble wrote:
ika nga sabi ni Buboy: Laro-laruin mo lang. enjoy the forums TS :D

ako nga 8 years na dito sa forum na ito at nakakatuwa yung mga discussions, bihira lang ako makabisita kasi may buhay din naman ako maliban sa forum :lol:



broder, hindi lang nilalaro. hina-hijack pa nga!

he he he....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:35 am 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2003 10:11 am
Posts: 234
Location: U.S.A.
onepunch wrote:
nandi wrote:
Admiral wrote:
What's your point bro? :(


That he is a Filipino fan, and he is insane. ;)


Good for you if you did not become insane in defending Manny, but i doubt it bro,ayaw mo lang aminin


Minsan talaga nakakapikon paginaapi ng iba si Manny at dinedeskredito ang mga achievemnts nya pero as long na lohikal at marespeto ang discussion ok lang naman. Nagiging kahiyahiya lang tayo kapag hinahaluan na ng racial attacks o personal attacks ang diskusyun.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:37 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:01 am
Posts: 4222
Location: leyte
onepunch wrote:
be_still wrote:
onepunch wrote:
bro, pikon tayo, aminin natin, madali tayong madadala sa emotion natin lalo nat sinisiraan ang idol natin. kahit yung nagpopost ng reply na maganda minsan nadadala at nakikipag away. yun ang point ko, para bang super hero si Manny.



hige nga....ibigay ang mga post na matitino laban kay manny.

paniniwalaan kita.



kaya nga wala, ayusin mo nga utak mo bro.



ha ha ha! ikaw ang umayos!

wala pala. tira ka ng tira!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:40 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 07, 2006 1:43 pm
Posts: 6020
Location: near you
onepunch wrote:
nandi wrote:
Admiral wrote:
What's your point bro? :(


That he is a Filipino fan, and he is insane. ;)


Good for you if you did not become insane in defending Manny, but i doubt it bro,ayaw mo lang aminin



Sorry if you became insane bro. Your insanity shows in your posts.

But suggest you get professional help during your lucid interval as diagnosing one's self is fraught with danger. ;)

_________________
Improve your mind and your mind will improve you. - Anonymous.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:43 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:01 am
Posts: 4222
Location: leyte
onepunch wrote:
be_still wrote:
onepunch wrote:
bro, pikon tayo, aminin natin, madali tayong madadala sa emotion natin lalo nat sinisiraan ang idol natin. kahit yung nagpopost ng reply na maganda minsan nadadala at nakikipag away. yun ang point ko, para bang super hero si Manny.



hige nga....ibigay ang mga post na matitino laban kay manny.

paniniwalaan kita.



kaya nga wala, ayusin mo nga utak mo bro.


huli ka TS! sa presinto ka na magpaliwanag!

ha ha ha!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:50 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:00 am
Posts: 1026
onepunch wrote:
Before you bombarded me with comments. i just want to let you know that i am a 100% Filipino. I know that there are good topics to discuss in this forum,but you can only count them with your fingers. And then here comes a non-sense answer from a very good topic. Then here comes a Mayweather fans or friends trying to discredit Manny, look at what Pacman fans answer, mostly are non-sense. Filipino fans does not think and control there emotions, ma-drama, we are like a child when trying to defend Pacquiao. It seems that Manny is a super-hero, we wander things that doesnt exist in reality.


i have read some evil racial comments on forums by filipinos but idont think they are boxing fans.. just racist- i remember growing up and almost all the family talk bad about dark skin, blacks.. like nothings wrong. but its more of a global thing than just pilipinos.. And yes, manny is a super hero, nobody in can beat him!


Last edited by 777aynila on Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:51 am 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:58 pm
Posts: 706
onepunch wrote:
bro, pikon tayo, aminin natin, madali tayong madadala sa emotion natin lalo nat sinisiraan ang idol natin. kahit yung nagpopost ng reply na maganda minsan nadadala at nakikipag away. yun ang point ko, para bang super hero si Manny.


hindi ako pikon .gusto mo suntukan na lang eh...loko loko ka nde ako pikon...stupido ...gunggong.
ganyan ba ibig mong sabihin ng pikon? kidding aside. . . nde nga nmn tama na lahatin mo
ok ...peace.

_________________
Talking 'bout you gettin money,But its funny to me. .
All you niggas living bummy . while you fukcing with me. . . .


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:53 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 8:28 am
Posts: 2082
onepunch wrote:
Before you bombarded me with comments. i just want to let you know that i am a 100% Filipino. I know that there are good topics to discuss in this forum,but you can only count them with your fingers. And then here comes a non-sense answer from a very good topic. Then here comes a Mayweather fans or friends trying to discredit Manny, look at what Pacman fans answer, mostly are non-sense. Filipino fans does not think and control there emotions, ma-drama, we are like a child when trying to defend Pacquiao. It seems that Manny is a super-hero, we wander things that doesnt exist in reality.


Not all Ts, not all. Indeed there are Fans that are idolizing Manny severely and they too have a point. Manny is the first boxer in the whole world to attain what he has accomplished and it is something really to be proud of. This is far better compared to another Filipino who for reasons only known to him, will try his very best to discredit or drag Manny down, a typical hypocrite. As to nonsense replies, yes it too happen and you know why? 1. Not all members here are mature enough 2. They might be fed-up of negative topics about Manny that keeps on resurrecting over and over by no other than one of our own, a 100% Filipino. Each of us here has freedom of choices but most feel it differently if the one posting to the whole world those negative comments about Manny is a Filipino. So frustrating isn't it? [/quote]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:09 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:03 am
Posts: 4281
onepunch wrote:
bro, pikon tayo, aminin natin, madali tayong madadala sa emotion natin lalo nat sinisiraan ang idol natin. kahit yung nagpopost ng reply na maganda minsan nadadala at nakikipag away. yun ang point ko, para bang super hero si Manny.


ayan ka na naman bro eh! nag generalized ka na naman..di ako pikon suntukan nalang...hehehe..peace!...
search mo lang yung topic bro about the difference of pactards and filipino regular boxing fans ba yun...dun malalaman mo di lahat ng filipino pactards...

trans. all filipinos are pacquiao fans
pactards are die hard and pathetic pacquiao fans
but not all filipinos are pactards...
.. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:16 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:39 pm
Posts: 3788
Location: Jah
wrong forum :D

_________________
WATCH YOUR FAVORITE SPORTS ONLINE FOR FREE!!! ==> http://myboxingtv.blogspot.ca/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:24 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:45 pm
Posts: 5008
Location: Kyoto
i agree with the TS.
number 1 example is numero1. :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:42 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:51 pm
Posts: 1311
Location: Port Coquitlam BC Canada
I would have believed in your thesis if only you have some details to back it up. I would even be satisfied if you had a broad perspective in making such conclusion. The truth may hurt but i have to say it. There's no substance in your thesis and I could not see a premise for your specious and sweeping conclusion.

You must understand that anybody, with a computer infront of him, maybe 12 years old and above can say what they want here in pacland, of course subject to the rules of the website. Sure there are ridiculous and absurd topics, arguments and counter arguments, but its source can be locale pinoys, pinoys abroad, and even foreigners. I think it would be hard for a website to filter any blogger, allowing only mature, educated, high IQ, and serious fans. If you expect that from this site your definitely asking for the moon.

It would also be good for you to understand what you just had written. Its a generalized conclusion, making a sweeping statement of every filipino boxing fan. I beg to disagree. Have you met everyone here and read every comment and argument they made. Are you that thorough?

To literally interpret your title, let me ask you. Have you checked with any sanitarium, psychiatric clinics or mental hospitals and have counted every card-bearing paclanders and insured they are mental patients?


If there's anyone insane here, i think I would count you as one of them. Im sorry to say that but thats a conclusion i could make with a limitied subject and population of a study. Why do i say this. Your premise is wrong, your proof is wrong, your conclusion is wrong and most definitely your logic is dead wrong.

I hope next time you put up a thread it would be something, a serious blogger here in pacland can learn from. But since your mentally challenged based on your thread, i could give you more allowance than those who you sweepingly accused as insane, like me.

Are you sure you're not from Mandaluyong? just asking....Should we now worship you, since you had awaken us from our hero-worship stupor?


Last edited by davepinoy on Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:47 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:45 pm
Posts: 5008
Location: Kyoto
davepinoy wrote:
I would have believed in your thesis if only you have some details to back it up. I would even be satisfied if you had a broad perspective in making such conclusion. The truth may hurt but i have to say it. There's no substance in your thesis and I could not see a premise for your specious and sweeping conclusion.

You must understand that anybody, with a computer infront of him, maybe 12 years old and above can say what they want here in pacland, of course subject to the rules of the website. Sure there are ridiculous and absurd topics, arguments and counter arguments, but its source can be locale pinoys, pinoys abroad, and even foreigners. I think it would be hard for a website to filter any blogger, allowing only mature, educated, high IQ, and serious fans. If you expect that from this site your definitely asking for the moon.

It would also be good for you to understand what you just had written. Its a generalized conclusion, making a sweeping statement of every filipino boxing fan. I beg to disagree. Have you met everyone here and read every comment and argument they made. Are you that thorough?

To literally interpret your title, let me ask you. Have you checked with any sanitarium, psychiatric clinics or mental hospitals and have counted every card-bearing paclanders and insured they are mental patients?

If there's anyone insane here, i think I would count you as one of them. Im sorry to say that but thats a conclusion i could make with a limitied subject and population of a study. Why do i say this. Your premise is wrong, your proof is wrong, your conclusion is wrong and most definitely your logic is dead wrong.

I hope next time you put up a thread it would be something, a serious blogger here in pacland can learn from. But since your mentally challenged based on your thread, i could give you more allowance than those who you sweepingly accused as insane, like me.

Are you sure you're not from Mandaluyong? just asking....

hehehe
i like this
+10 :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:57 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:05 am
Posts: 3152
Location: Pacland
Mandaluyong bolted anew? sad :(

The latest was found here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWjsXcTFOnc

_________________
"When all else fails, follow instructions"


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group