Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:59 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:32 pm 
Strawweight

Real Madrid came away from Munich with a near perfect result on wap sbobet Wednesday evening and, although Gareth Bale wasn't used at all in that match, he's gone some way to staking a claim for a place in the second leg with a goal against Leganes.The Welshman cut a frustrated figure on the bench at the Allianz Arena, but it took him just 10 minutes to open the scoring on Saturday evening.Despite the fact there is a belief that this has been Bale's worst season in Madrid and that his future is set to be elsewhere, his strike against Leganes actually took his season tally to 15. Twelve of these goals have come in the league, an important point to make when you look at how badly Los Blancos have performed over the course of the LaLiga campaign.There are two spaces in the team for Tuesday's second leg against the German champions, Isco will be wap sbobet absent through injury, whilst Lucas Vazquez will be moved to right back as cover for Dani Carvajal.Whilst the former Tottenham Hotspur forward has often looked sullen when left out of a starting line-up of late, he could well be involved in the most important match of the team's season.Los Blancos need performers who are confident, and Bale actually has scored six goals in his last nine appearances, he needed to take his chance against Leganes and he certainly made a good start. wap sbobet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:55 pm 
Light Heavyweight

surprised to see my favorite football player here in the forum, thanks!

i just think Bale is not one of Zidane's favorite.
Zidane even chooses his compatriot, the misfiring Benzema, over Bale.
whatever good Bale will bring to the table in the remainder of the season, i think it can't help & he's on the way out of Real.
the fans of Real are demanding, unforgiving & cruel also.
i think Bale will redeem himself not in the famous white jersey, it will be on another uniform.

banned for months for violation #1. rules said only 2 weeks. mailed admin how can the rules be broken to ban me for so long time.. received no word. who's hated me too much? just one idea, the mod i criticized for hating the Azkals too much..