Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun May 27, 2018 7:29 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:05 am 
Welterweight

Drian Francisco.. he still has a chance to fight Hugo Cazares for his WBA World Belt, now that Francisco is vulnerable and beaten Cazares' promotion team might finally step in and give that fight that Francisco really wished for before the fight with Singwancha.
HE STILL HAS A CHANCE TO PROVE HIM SELF, HE WASN'T KOed LIKE THE REST OF THOSE REAL "BUMS".

DRIAN "Gintong Kamao" FRANCISCO

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:47 am 
Heavyweight

That's because the thae he fought was a bum!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
The thae won because he was the better bum!!!

He had better basics especially in defense.
Nakaangat palagi ang kamay as compared to drian.

Let drian face an elite fighter and he will be KO'ED!!!
Para ka namang tulad ng mga manager dyan na rush ng rush ng fighters kahit hindi pa handa.
Kulang na kulang pa nga sa simple basics like defense tapos world champion na agad gusto mo.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:24 am 
Welterweight

radeon wrote:
That's because the thae he fought was a bum!!!
The thae won because he was the better bum!!!

He had better basics especially in defense.
Nakaangat palagi ang kamay as compared to drian.

Let drian face an elite fighter and he will be KO'ED!!!
Para ka namang tulad ng mga manager dyan na rush ng rush ng fighters kahit hindi pa handa.
Kulang na kulang pa nga sa simple basics like defense tapos world champion na agad gusto mo.

FIRST OFF HOW IS SINGWANCHA A BUM? HE WAS THE PABA CHAMP AND DEFENED IT 5 TIMES WITH 2 INTERIM BOUTS + THE WBO AP CHAMP! AND ONLY LOST IN THE FIRST 3 FIGHTS OF HIS CAREER.

From what I noticed in the first few rounds of the fight with Singwancha, Drian was testing out this new style that his training camp apparently focused on in training. After Drian got knocked down he switched back to his old style but it was too late, Singwancha gained confidence and put Drian in a situation that he has never been in before. Like the saying goes " if it aint broke, don't fix it " like come on! people need to shut the phuck up about style this and that, if a fighter is comfortable with the style he uses then let it be. Let's not forget that Drian was undefeated up to the point before that fight with wins against quality opposition, his stupid handlers gave in to the ignorant criticizers talking sh!t about his style. Go and YouTube NASEEM HAMED..

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:38 am 
Heavyweight

Naah!
That thae is a BUM!
Bring him to the world stage and out of that homecooking country of his, and he'll be exposed with that bumness of his.
WBO champion? lols sa AP lang malaking bagay na yan sa iyo? eh regional lang yan.

and that American saying of yours only applies to things that aren't broken.
but it's clear there are many things in drian's style that are broken and needs fixing.
the most obvious is DEFENSE.
now don't tell me you want drian to not fix that and get hit more often do you?
if he ever faces an elite fighter, he'll be knocked out cold with that defenseless style of his.

and i know you're one of those who say drian's style is unpredictable like those no look punches right? unpredictable my az eh basang-basa nga sya ng thae kaya ayun he was eating left hooks when he does that.

if you don't want to fix those obvious flaws, then go ahead.
then come back here when one of these days he'll be knocked out cold.

The reality is this, DRIAN HAS TO FIRST LEARN THE BASICS IN DEFENSE AND OFFENSE.
Para ka namang tulad ng manager na mukhang pera, eh hindi pa handa ang fighter ayun eh gusto world champion na agad. eh regional level pa nga lang talo na.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:43 am 
Cruiserweight

stupid poster comparing hamed to drian.. hamed would knockout that thai bum in 10 seconds. :biglaugh:

DL-629 NGO to MNL time of departure 2050, june 30 2011.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:38 am 
Welterweight

jezZzka wrote:
stupid poster comparing hamed to drian.. hamed would knockout that thai bum in 10 seconds. :biglaugh:

I was referring to the similar styles you dumb phuck & I obviously know Hamed would 8) :finger:

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:56 am 
Welterweight

I think Francisco underestimated his foe and paid dearly for it. I saw two kd's scored against him (one no-call), which are more or less flash kd's when he was not in balance. Aside from underestimating his foe, he's also showboating needlessly. Its a good loss, if there's such a thing, coz he has time to evaluate his game and style. 8)

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 5:21 pm 
Heavyweight

The Thai fighter definitely beat Franscisco no question. Draian is arrogant dropping his hand and got caught. I think the Thai fast attack and good footwork didn't allow Fransisco to be mayabang. He was under pressure consistently.The Thai had quick hands and was quicker on the trigger than the YABANG Fransisco who was on the back foot swinging wild and missing alot of shots.Keep an eye on that Thai BOXER very discipline kid and strong for 23. Fight is up on youtube.If you want to check it out.I think styles makes fight and this kid was all wrong for GINTONG YABANG. I think he needs to keep his hands up too cause this kid showed he is quick enough to slam a few on his head.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 5:50 pm 
Heavyweight

give the guy another chance..the thing is, it is quite easy to label someone as a bum..everyone goes through defeat..my only suggestion is go inside the ring and fight.. 8)

Tanong lang baklitang radeona, nasa WORLD CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

Ay eto pa, nasa ASIAN CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:07 pm 
Cruiserweight

If trained properly, i think Drian has a chance! Stay humble and practice hard! If anyone wants to be a boxing champ, PACMAN's discipline is the blueprint!