Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum
http://forum.philboxing.com/

< Drian Francisco vs Chris Avalos Streaming >
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=237075
Page 1 of 5

Author:  joker's eye [ Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:49 pm ]
Post subject:  < Drian Francisco vs Chris Avalos Streaming >

< Drian Francisco vs Chris Avalos Streaming >

Image

Author:  joker's eye [ Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: < Drian Francisco vs Chris Avalos Streaming >

here's the list of the main card bouts:

(super bantamweight) Chris Avalos vs Drian Francisco
(light middleweight) Glen Tapia vs Abraham Han
(lightweight) Juan Heraldez vs Randy Fuentes
(super middleweight) Jesse Hart vs Eddie Hunter
(light welterweight) Jesus Gutierrez vs Guillermo Delgadillo

Author:  batang kamuning [ Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: < Drian Francisco vs Chris Avalos Streaming >

joker's eye wrote:
here's the list of the main card bouts:

(super bantamweight) Chris Avalos vs Drian Francisco
(light middleweight) Glen Tapia vs Abraham Han
(lightweight) Juan Heraldez vs Randy Fuentes
(super middleweight) Jesse Hart vs Eddie Hunter
(light welterweight) Jesus Gutierrez vs Guillermo Delgadillo

Is this tonight? Lets go Drian!

Author:  Sargo [ Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: < Drian Francisco vs Chris Avalos Streaming >

Very nice article from Gabriel Montoya at Maxboxing. Hopefully he really is a gem.

Author:  TREVSKII [ Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: < Drian Francisco vs Chris Avalos Streaming >

It's a make or break for Drian Francisco! Hope he come up victorious..Go Drian!
:D :D :D

Author:  gwapo123 [ Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: < Drian Francisco vs Chris Avalos Streaming >

try alternate link here: http://noypisports.com/2013/07/1731/

Author:  joker's eye [ Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: < Drian Francisco vs Chris Avalos Streaming >

batang kamuning wrote:
joker's eye wrote:
here's the list of the main card bouts:

(super bantamweight) Chris Avalos vs Drian Francisco
(light middleweight) Glen Tapia vs Abraham Han
(lightweight) Juan Heraldez vs Randy Fuentes
(super middleweight) Jesse Hart vs Eddie Hunter
(light welterweight) Jesus Gutierrez vs Guillermo Delgadillo

Is this tonight? Lets go Drian!


yup bro... 8)

Author:  joker's eye [ Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: < Drian Francisco vs Chris Avalos Streaming >

TREVSKII wrote:
It's a make or break for Drian Francisco! Hope he come up victorious..Go Drian!
:D :D :D


yeah, he should come out with his hands full 8)

Author:  joker's eye [ Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: < Drian Francisco vs Chris Avalos Streaming >

links updated... check it out fellas 8)

Author:  joker's eye [ Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: < Drian Francisco vs Chris Avalos Streaming >

Streams 1 and 2 totally working 8)

Author:  joker's eye [ Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: < Drian Francisco vs Chris Avalos Streaming >

LIVE NOW!

Round 8 of (light middleweight) Glen Tapia vs Abraham Han bout 8)

Author:  joker's eye [ Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: < Drian Francisco vs Chris Avalos Streaming >

guys please play only the stream you desired... pause the others, to avoid lagging :lol:

Author:  joker's eye [ Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: < Drian Francisco vs Chris Avalos Streaming >

they're featuring the upcoming clash of david haye vs tyson fury right now 8)

Author:  joker's eye [ Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: < Drian Francisco vs Chris Avalos Streaming >

try the third stream fellas, it's much faster... then pause the others 8)

Author:  joker's eye [ Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: < Drian Francisco vs Chris Avalos Streaming >

here are the previous results from this fight card:

(light middleweight) Glen Tapia def. Abraham Han (RTD8)
(super middleweight) Jesse Hart def. Eddie Hunter (TKO2)

Page 1 of 5 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/