Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:24 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:58 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 9:22 pm
Posts: 2271
kenshinsasuke wrote:
SEE!!!! what a heck!!!

Chris Avalos wins a unanimous decision over a tough Drian Francisco!..

in HOMETOWN DECISION!


the compubox stats disagree with you. he clearly lost fair and square


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:59 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:58 pm
Posts: 390
UD or SD it doesn't matter, I cant' see Drian winning either.
But never expect a DRAW.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:30 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:55 pm
Posts: 4846
system64 wrote:
UD or SD it doesn't matter, I cant' see Drian winning either.
But never expect a DRAW.


Sorry bro..i'm just too biased of what i say...although i'm a big fan of drian..sorry,.now moving on...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:58 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:58 pm
Posts: 390
kenshinsasuke wrote:
system64 wrote:
UD or SD it doesn't matter, I cant' see Drian winning either.
But never expect a DRAW.


Sorry bro..i'm just too biased of what i say...although i'm a big fan of drian..sorry,.now moving on...
np bro... same thing happened before for Penalosa losing to De Leon. Judges seem to favors the busier fighter who throws lots of punches


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:09 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:55 pm
Posts: 4846
system64 wrote:
kenshinsasuke wrote:
system64 wrote:
UD or SD it doesn't matter, I cant' see Drian winning either.
But never expect a DRAW.


Sorry bro..i'm just too biased of what i say...although i'm a big fan of drian..sorry,.now moving on...
np bro... same thing happened before for Penalosa losing to De Leon. Judges seem to favors the busier fighter who throws lots of punches


yes i understand bro...thanks,...


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group