Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum
http://forum.philboxing.com/

i wish manny fights younger fighters before he retires.
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=106&t=186361
Page 2 of 3

Author:  jaggernaut [ Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: i wish manny fights younger fighters before he retires.

jackie wrote:
Hugo Boss wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
that would definitely be an entertaining fight. really hoping that will happen.


No contest.If MP beat the young lads to the pulp.Critics will say he beat an unexperience guy.. :lol:

Yap, they will be called BUMs, paper champ, overrated, etc. Just like those giants as washed up, dead man walking, dehydrated, not black american, cherry picked and retiring HOF and many more. :)

Not after Pacman demolished all of these HOF BUMS. :biglaugh:

And because of that another HOF grandpa Mosley is suddenly become a non-sense fight for Pacquiao. :)

nah...forget those critics who just critisize whoever mp fights. mp vs saul would be a bloody fight. you may not believe me but a also wish that mp would be hurt or even kd but will come back strong right away and ko his opponent. something dramatic, unlike mp vs odlh/clottey/cotto/margarito. so one sided. i want to feel nervous for a short momment. hehehehe

Author:  fonzy [ Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: i wish manny fights younger fighters before he retires.

jaggernaut wrote:
what do you think guys? i'm just hoping how manny would fare with a younger/faster/ and maybe stronger boxer. coach freddie keeps on pointing out that dela hoya can no longer pull the trigger, that margarito is no longer the same. i'm not against mp. mp was only 24 when he fought barrera(29). just wishing.



KUNG MAGSALITA KA PRE PARANG NAG UUMPISA PA LANG SI MANNY MAGBOXING. :lol: :lol:

Author:  jaggernaut [ Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: i wish manny fights younger fighters before he retires.

fonzy wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
what do you think guys? i'm just hoping how manny would fare with a younger/faster/ and maybe stronger boxer. coach freddie keeps on pointing out that dela hoya can no longer pull the trigger, that margarito is no longer the same. i'm not against mp. mp was only 24 when he fought barrera(29). just wishing.



KUNG MAGSALITA KA PRE PARANG NAG UUMPISA PA LANG SI MANNY MAGBOXING. :lol: :lol:

ha! why? which part of my statement indicate that mp is just starting to box? just agree if you want mp to fight a younger fighter. if you don't then ignore this post.

Author:  jaggernaut [ Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: i wish manny fights younger fighters before he retires.

sorry for posting in the wrong forum. can this be transferred to the gen. discussion?

Author:  caguioaness [ Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: i wish manny fights younger fighters before he retires.

I agree, TS, but out of the talented young boxers you can match Manny up with, only Amir Khan would bring in the money. A match with him is already out of the question.

And alam niyo naman na ang nagpapatakbo sa career ni Manny ay pera lang at hindi ang kanyang boxing legacy. (And you know that it's money and not the search for honor and boxing legacy that runs Manny's career.)

Author:  philman [ Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: i wish manny fights younger fighters before he retires.

jaggernaut wrote:
what do you think guys? i'm just hoping how manny would fare with a younger/faster/ and maybe stronger boxer. coach freddie keeps on pointing out that dela hoya can no longer pull the trigger, that margarito is no longer the same. i'm not against mp. mp was only 24 when he fought barrera(29). just wishing.


It's unfair for MP and to any "younger" fighters to make the fight. Why? Do you think a veteran high caliber MP will ever be forgiven for "killing" a "younger" fighter. Besides, you need to give "young" aspiring boxers to blossom without fighting MP. Anyway, just keep on wishing, it's free. :crow: :headache:

Author:  jaggernaut [ Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: i wish manny fights younger fighters before he retires.

philman wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
what do you think guys? i'm just hoping how manny would fare with a younger/faster/ and maybe stronger boxer. coach freddie keeps on pointing out that dela hoya can no longer pull the trigger, that margarito is no longer the same. i'm not against mp. mp was only 24 when he fought barrera(29). just wishing.


It's unfair for MP and to any "younger" fighters to make the fight. Why? Do you think a veteran high caliber MP will ever be forgiven for "killing" a "younger" fighter. Besides, you need to give "young" aspiring boxers to blossom without fighting MP. Anyway, just keep on wishing, it's free. :crow: :headache:

don't forget mp was only 24 and barrera was 29 when they first fought.

Author:  philman [ Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: i wish manny fights younger fighters before he retires.

jaggernaut wrote:
philman wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
what do you think guys? i'm just hoping how manny would fare with a younger/faster/ and maybe stronger boxer. coach freddie keeps on pointing out that dela hoya can no longer pull the trigger, that margarito is no longer the same. i'm not against mp. mp was only 24 when he fought barrera(29). just wishing.


It's unfair for MP and to any "younger" fighters to make the fight. Why? Do you think a veteran high caliber MP will ever be forgiven for "killing" a "younger" fighter. Besides, you need to give "young" aspiring boxers to blossom without fighting MP. Anyway, just keep on wishing, it's free. :crow: :headache:

don't forget mp was only 24 and barrera was 29 when they first fought.


I'm talking about MP fighting younger boxers, not Barrera fighting the young MP. :biglaugh:

Author:  jaggernaut [ Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: i wish manny fights younger fighters before he retires.

[quot
I'm talking about MP fighting younger boxers, not Barrera fighting the young MP. :biglaugh:
[/quote]
nah, you just under estimate other boxers bro. there's berto, bradley, alexander, saul.

Author:  jaggernaut [ Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: i wish manny fights younger fighters before he retires.

@philman:
prior to their first fight, barrera camp was saying that mp got nothing. look what happened to him. if mp starts to think like you do, he can end up like barrera. good thing he's not.

Author:  felyuri30 [ Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: i wish manny fights younger fighters before he retires.

How about Pac-Man vs. Juan "Baby Bull" Diaz???

what do you think guys?

Author:  imakaiw [ Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: i wish manny fights younger fighters before he retires.

felyuri30 wrote:
How about Pac-Man vs. Juan "Baby Bull" Diaz???

what do you think guys?



or Juan Manuel "CryBABY" Marquez? :biglaugh:

Author:  philman [ Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: i wish manny fights younger fighters before he retires.

jaggernaut wrote:
@philman:
prior to their first fight, barrera camp was saying that mp got nothing. look what happened to him. if mp starts to think like you do, he can end up like barrera. good thing he's not.


I guess you're one of those "hard to please" boxing fans here. After all those fights of MP your still not satisfied? It's like your saying you're not yet proven by the wins in those 8 division titles MP won. MP is today the P4P king and it's his privilege to choose who's so ever fighter he wants to fight. For me, whoever he wants to fight is fine with me. What I can only wish is all the best for MP. 8)

Author:  philman [ Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: i wish manny fights younger fighters before he retires.

imakaiw wrote:
felyuri30 wrote:
How about Pac-Man vs. Juan "Baby Bull" Diaz???

what do you think guys?



or Juan Manuel "CryBABY" Marquez? :biglaugh:



:biglaugh:

Author:  jaggernaut [ Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: i wish manny fights younger fighters before he retires.

philman wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
@philman:
prior to their first fight, barrera camp was saying that mp got nothing. look what happened to him. if mp starts to think like you do, he can end up like barrera. good thing he's not.


I guess you're one of those "hard to please" boxing fans here. After all those fights of MP your still not satisfied? It's like your saying you're not yet proven by the wins in those 8 division titles MP won. MP is today the P4P king and it's his privilege to choose who's so ever fighter he wants to fight. For me, whoever he wants to fight is fine with me. What I can only wish is all the best for MP. 8)

your wrong bro. i may be as satisfied as you are with manny's fights. it's a wish bro. a wish because i could hardly remember that manny fought a younger fighter. who was the last younger fighter that mp fought anyway?

Page 2 of 3 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/