Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:56 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:53 am 
Offline
Featherweight

Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 4:02 pm
Posts: 58
The greedy and desperate Pacquiao camp follower called Marquez must frst fight Antonio Margarito if he really believes he belongs in the ring with Pacquiao and that he deserves to be paid more than a thousand dollars for fighting Pacquiao again. We all know how Manny brutalized Margarito in the super welterweght level. Marquez must also destroy Margarito at this weight level or he should start sucking his own ball instead like Crazy Floyd.

Marquez looks and acts like a shopworn prostitute. He should take on the kind of men that Manny faces. If not Margarito, then he should take on Cotto instead.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:35 am 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:38 am
Posts: 226
Yes, that is what I've been trying to imply all year long....Let Marquez fight cotto, margarito, clottey and let him prove himself...or better still let marquez finish his business with chris john of indonesia..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:37 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:00 pm
Posts: 12216
Location: Kuwait
at 135 lbs daw ata sabi ni JMM e. :lol: :lol:

_________________
Champions aren't made in gyms. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.

Muhammad Ali


CIA#07-10-012
PB#453


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:38 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:47 pm
Posts: 188999
Location: Hokkaido
I don't think Marquez could handle Margarito at Junior Middleweight.

_________________
~Dream ~Believe ~Survive


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:39 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:30 am
Posts: 23261
Location: Seaview city,the viewtiful city.
i see marquez vs berto for me

and the winner gets the jackpot. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:42 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:30 am
Posts: 23261
Location: Seaview city,the viewtiful city.
lorens_pacman wrote:
at 135 lbs daw ata sabi ni JMM e. :lol: :lol:



:shock: its unfair for marga they better agree on catchweight, 139.9 lbs!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:43 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:00 pm
Posts: 12216
Location: Kuwait
tour_jack wrote:
lorens_pacman wrote:
at 135 lbs daw ata sabi ni JMM e. :lol: :lol:



:shock: its unfair for marga they better agree on catchweight, 139.9 lbs!


:lol: :lol: May butal pa talagang point something. :lol:

_________________
Champions aren't made in gyms. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.

Muhammad Ali


CIA#07-10-012
PB#453


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:17 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Fri May 02, 2008 5:14 pm
Posts: 1119
Retz wrote:
I don't think Marquez could handle Margarito at Junior Middleweight.


that's what i think also.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:26 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:56 pm
Posts: 1130
Location: Between Legs
lorens_pacman wrote:
tour_jack wrote:
lorens_pacman wrote:
at 135 lbs daw ata sabi ni JMM e. :lol: :lol:



:shock: its unfair for marga they better agree on catchweight, 139.9 lbs!


:lol: :lol: May butal pa talagang point something. :lol:


Its unfair to JMM, the fight should be at 135.1 lbs. :biglaugh: Marga should come down to JMM's weight he is the bigger draw, bigger than Mosley. :biglaugh:

This will be a very competitive fight. JMM's counter punching style is very much competitive to Marga's come forward style, "Style Makes Fight". :biglaugh:

Oh no, I'm beginning to be a boxing expert now. :bounce1: Sh**!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:53 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 9:57 pm
Posts: 4144
Location: Starfish Island, Vice City
dtfernando wrote:
The greedy and desperate Pacquiao camp follower called Marquez must frst fight Antonio Margarito if he really believes he belongs in the ring with Pacquiao and that he deserves to be paid more than a thousand dollars for fighting Pacquiao again. We all know how Manny brutalized Margarito in the super welterweght level. Marquez must also destroy Margarito at this weight level or he should start sucking his own ball instead like Crazy Floyd.

Marquez looks and acts like a shopworn prostitute. He should take on the kind of men that Manny faces. If not Margarito, then he should take on Cotto instead.

There is no rule in boxing like that. Styles make fights.

_________________
Boxing is not a SCIENCE, it's an ART.
See you in Vice City


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:10 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:00 pm
Posts: 12216
Location: Kuwait
Wong wrote:
dtfernando wrote:
The greedy and desperate Pacquiao camp follower called Marquez must frst fight Antonio Margarito if he really believes he belongs in the ring with Pacquiao and that he deserves to be paid more than a thousand dollars for fighting Pacquiao again. We all know how Manny brutalized Margarito in the super welterweght level. Marquez must also destroy Margarito at this weight level or he should start sucking his own ball instead like Crazy Floyd.

Marquez looks and acts like a shopworn prostitute. He should take on the kind of men that Manny faces. If not Margarito, then he should take on Cotto instead.

There is no rule in boxing like that. Styles make fights.


Duh!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Champions aren't made in gyms. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.

Muhammad Ali


CIA#07-10-012
PB#453


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:36 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2004 12:38 am
Posts: 3535
Location: Cebu by way of Aotearoa
I don't mind seeing a third fight with Marquez but I don't mind not seeing it either. Pacquiao has grown so much into a solid welterweight even still as a naturally smaller fighter than the rest of the welterweights.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:59 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 9:57 pm
Posts: 4144
Location: Starfish Island, Vice City
lorens_pacman wrote:
Wong wrote:
dtfernando wrote:
The greedy and desperate Pacquiao camp follower called Marquez must frst fight Antonio Margarito if he really believes he belongs in the ring with Pacquiao and that he deserves to be paid more than a thousand dollars for fighting Pacquiao again. We all know how Manny brutalized Margarito in the super welterweght level. Marquez must also destroy Margarito at this weight level or he should start sucking his own ball instead like Crazy Floyd.

Marquez looks and acts like a shopworn prostitute. He should take on the kind of men that Manny faces. If not Margarito, then he should take on Cotto instead.

There is no rule in boxing like that. Styles make fights.


Duh!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you really understand my reply? :biglaugh:

_________________
Boxing is not a SCIENCE, it's an ART.
See you in Vice City


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:07 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:02 pm
Posts: 1459
Wong wrote:
dtfernando wrote:
The greedy and desperate Pacquiao camp follower called Marquez must frst fight Antonio Margarito if he really believes he belongs in the ring with Pacquiao and that he deserves to be paid more than a thousand dollars for fighting Pacquiao again. We all know how Manny brutalized Margarito in the super welterweght level. Marquez must also destroy Margarito at this weight level or he should start sucking his own ball instead like Crazy Floyd.

Marquez looks and acts like a shopworn prostitute. He should take on the kind of men that Manny faces. If not Margarito, then he should take on Cotto instead.

There is no rule in boxing like that. Styles make fights.


Duh!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
"I am the most complete fighter"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:43 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:30 am
Posts: 23261
Location: Seaview city,the viewtiful city.
sigi nga ng makita ang scattered nitong si kissmark


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group