Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:13 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:51 am 
Heavyweight

kissjonez wrote:
Experia wrote:
PAc don't care about us!

we didn't demand for a pac mosley fight... he was not even mention by the fans after he was beaten by floyd and having a draw with mora.

some pac fans want a 3rd fight with JMM, and others want him to fight with some young guns (bradley,alexander and berto)...

but sadly... pac and arum didn't listen to us... instead they choose an old way past his prime mosley... why? why? why?

he's a left over of floyd... he is not the mosley 10 years ago... he doesn't even give a good ppv sales.. he is just riding with some big stars (cotto, oscar and floyd)...

why? mosley manny?is it because of business only?

if it is business, please i don't want to hear this words "this fight is dedicated to all of the filipino fans and to those who loves boxing around the world", "im fighting for my country blah blah blah"

if you want to dedicate a fight to your fans! please give the fans the fight they want! not what you want! . . .

you only want to fight mosley just because he is an old washed up black american fighter, a free agent and a low risk high reward opponent... darn! you can kill him anytime you want with in 8 rounds! arrrgghh!!!

Wow you must be the biggest cry baby here in Pacland! After all that Pacquiao has done in boxing and for his country and all his accomplishments here you are complaining? I feel sorry for you brotha!

For example, So what if Pacquiao takes it easy this time around? You dont want a banged up Pacquiao facing Mayweather if that fight should happen?

You must've forgotten that Pacquiao always comes to fight even if his opponent refuses to throw punches, Pacquiao comes to bang!

I agree with you brod!
Pacquiao needs a break from time to time.
I don't want to see the day when
a fully depreciated Pacman fight a slightly used Mayweather! 8)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:53 am 
Light Heavyweight

Experia wrote:
PAc don't care about us!

we didn't demand for a pac mosley fight... he was not even mention by the fans after he was beaten by floyd and having a draw with mora.

some pac fans want a 3rd fight with JMM, and others want him to fight with some young guns (bradley,alexander and berto)...

but sadly... pac and arum didn't listen to us... instead they choose an old way past his prime mosley... why? why? why?

he's a left over of floyd... he is not the mosley 10 years ago... he doesn't even give a good ppv sales.. he is just riding with some big stars (cotto, oscar and floyd)...

if it is business, please i don't want to hear this words "this fight is dedicated to all of the filipino fans and to those who loves boxing around the world", "im fighting for my country blah blah blah"

if you want to dedicate a fight to your fans! please give the fans the fight they want! not what you want! . . .

you only want to fight mosley just because he is an old washed up black american fighter, a free agent and a low risk high reward opponent... darn! you can kill him anytime you want with in 8 rounds! arrrgghh!!!

Pac doesn't care about you..who are you? Grow up and stop crying!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:03 am 
Cruiserweight

You[ts] don't care about Manny Pacquiao :!: :!: :!: :vomit: ts<0((((((((((((<
:toast: :batman: :finger:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:17 am 
Heavyweight

Experia wrote:
PAc don't care about us!

Another one of those discontented non paying pactards :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:22 am 
Bantamweight

Quote:
altron wrote:
Experia wrote:
PAc don't care about us!

Your are not his fan! You are his critic and hater...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:33 am 
Heavyweight

Experia wrote:
PAc don't care about us!

oright oright, pacman doesn't care 'bout you. now just take it easy.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:02 am 
Heavyweight

Is this the way how we welcome our new Paclanders? :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Sorry, TS.. You've got it wrong introducing yourself.. :peace:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:07 am 
Heavyweight

Experia wrote:
PAc don't care about us!

but you as a fan, do you care about manny
??????

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:18 am 
Middleweight

Hmmm..

I guess the TS wants Manny to fight Juanita, who'll probably get killed by Manny (making Manny a murderer)

I guess the TS wants Manny to fight Berto-the HBO protected fighter, who's largely untested and unknown and without PPV-value (making Manny lose tons of potential PPV moolah)

I guess the TS wants Manny to fight Gayweather, who's still hiding and yet still crying for attention every now and then (making Manny a bully who's like bullying a scare little boy)

I guess the TS wants Manny to fight Martinez and other giants and bigger guys out there (making the TS a sadistic fan/viewer who always wants Pacman to fight bigger and bigger guys until he retires.)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:26 am 
Cruiserweight

Experia wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:
welcome to the site bro.. :)

thank you bro df..

Second handle?

It's not common that a newcomer calls another paclander by initials, ie. df. :) just my two cents.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:29 am 
Heavyweight

CarneSeca wrote:
Experia wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:
welcome to the site bro.. :)

thank you bro df..

Second handle?

It's not common that a newcomer calls another paclander by initials, ie. df. :) just my two cents.

bistado!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:49 am 
Cruiserweight

TS just wants Pac to hold his hands and say everything's gonna be all right. :mrgreen:

Ate Mamasan': "Isang ligo lang yan!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:52 am 
Cruiserweight

squire wrote:
CarneSeca wrote:
Second handle?

bistado!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

I'm not quite sure, but it sounds like supremo without the caps.

Last edited by CarneSeca on Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:52 am 
Heavyweight

self_abuser wrote:
TS just wants Pac to hold his hands and say everything's gonna be all right. :mrgreen:

TS thinks, pacquiao is reading his thread,..

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:36 pm 
Light Heavyweight

I.D.I.O.T go to hell !!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next