Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:05 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:59 pm 
Cruiserweight

Experia wrote:
PAc don't care about us!

we didn't demand for a pac mosley fight... he was not even mention by the fans after he was beaten by floyd and having a draw with mora.

some pac fans want a 3rd fight with JMM, and others want him to fight with some young guns (bradley,alexander and berto)...

but sadly... pac and arum didn't listen to us... instead they choose an old way past his prime mosley... why? why? why?

he's a left over of floyd... he is not the mosley 10 years ago... he doesn't even give a good ppv sales.. he is just riding with some big stars (cotto, oscar and floyd)...

why? mosley manny?is it because of business only?

if it is business, please i don't want to hear this words "this fight is dedicated to all of the filipino fans and to those who loves boxing around the world", "im fighting for my country blah blah blah"

if you want to dedicate a fight to your fans! please give the fans the fight they want! not what you want! . . .

you only want to fight mosley just because he is an old washed up black american fighter, a free agent and a low risk high reward opponent... darn! you can kill him anytime you want with in 8 rounds! arrrgghh!!!

Speak for yourself TS.....

Welcome to Pacland :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:37 pm 
Heavyweight

Experia wrote:
PAc don't care about us!
we didn't demand for a pac mosley fight... he was not even mention by the fans after he was beaten by floyd and having a draw with mora.
some pac fans want a 3rd fight with JMM, and others want him to fight with some young guns (bradley,alexander and berto)...
but sadly... pac and arum didn't listen to us... instead they choose an old way past his prime mosley... why? why? why?
he's a left over of floyd... he is not the mosley 10 years ago... he doesn't even give a good ppv sales.. he is just riding with some big stars (cotto, oscar and floyd)...
if it is business, please i don't want to hear this words "this fight is dedicated to all of the filipino fans and to those who loves boxing around the world", "im fighting for my country blah blah blah"
if you want to dedicate a fight to your fans! please give the fans the fight they want! not what you want! . . .
you only want to fight mosley just because he is an old washed up black american fighter, a free agent and a low risk high reward opponent... darn! you can kill him anytime you want with in 8 rounds! arrrgghh!!!

Nice Try Manuel !!! stop crying and get over with it. you over priced your dribbling behind. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:10 pm 
Welterweight

you don't care about pac.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:13 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Experia wrote:
PAc don't care about us!

KUNG WALANG PAKIALAM SA FANS SI MANNY, BAKIT KA NYA NAGING FAN? :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:55 pm 
Welterweight

you're right bro... i dont really understand why they picked mosley instead of JMM or Berto...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:04 pm 
Cruiserweight

ambalod wrote:
you're right bro... i dont really understand why they picked mosley instead of JMM or Berto...

There are many articles on the internet that has explanations why mosley was chosen. Try reading.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:08 pm 
Middleweight

mosley was choosen just because of the money? yeah right.. he can generate the same amount of money if he fight jmm, berto and bradley/alexander.. he is the main draw here...

everyone here is contended to watch pacquiao beating a bum..

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:14 pm 
Cruiserweight

Experia wrote:
mosley was choosen just because of the money? yeah right.. he can generate the same amount of money if he fight jmm, berto and bradley/alexander.. he is the main draw here...

tell em' TS! :mrgreen:

Ate Mamasan': "Isang ligo lang yan!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:32 pm 
Heavyweight

Experia wrote:

damn it! MOSLEY's a BUM?.. :banghead: :banghead: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:49 pm 
Heavyweight

Experia wrote:
PAc don't care about us!

I respect your opinion bro.TS but i challenge you,
Pac can't knock down Mosley even once,
If he does, we'll dig this thread of yours and you can laugh at us. :o

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:02 pm 
Heavyweight

nice way to introduce yourself TS..... 8)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:09 pm 
Heavyweight

Experia wrote:

HUDAS ikaw ba to? :lol: :lol: :lol: , yeah pac can generate same money with either of them, ang tinatanong ang pride,, nung nasa baba pa sya, did marquez favored him for a rematch immediately? no! instead it took 4 years.. then manny is the cash cow now, why he cant wait for another 2 years, boksingero si manny, marunong gumanti.. may pera na, nakaganti pa,,.kung yung taong akala mo kung sino after nung fight nila nung 2nd eh kung ano ano pinagsasabi kay pacman, kung satin, yabangan lang yan, ngaun sino ang may ipagyayabang... :D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:12 pm 
Bantamweight

Experia wrote:

Every boxer beaten by Pac is a bum? Pac beats Marquez already! Now you are rooting another bum to fight Pac... Are you a Marquez fan?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:20 pm 
Heavyweight

kappukan wrote:
Experia wrote:

Every boxer beaten by Pac is a bum? Pac beats Marquez already! Now you are rooting another bum to fight Pac... Are you a Marquez fan?

he is NACHO! hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm 
Heavyweight

:shock: :snoring: :shock:

Learning and progress comes from being open minded.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next