Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:16 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:14 pm 
Heavyweight

If Pac-PBF fight will push through, will it suffer the same fate as Pac-Mosley in terms of excitement which is boring??? Is this a sign of things to happen if Pac fight PBF?

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:17 pm 

Location: Lupang Hinirang - Perlas ng Silanganan - Bayan ni Pacman
AGREE..

FORGET PAC-FLOYD

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:18 pm 
Heavyweight

cinderella_man wrote:
If Pac-PBF fight will push through, will it suffer the same fate as Pac-Mosley in terms of excitement which is boring??? Is this a sign of things to happen if Pac fight PBF?

so true bro!

bring on younger fighters that are willing to fight back!

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:19 pm 
Heavyweight

Even Pac is not really all that interested in fighting a web footed, quack-a-lot clipped winged pu$$y hybrid chump....I mean floyda.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:20 pm 
Heavyweight

Floyd will just counter Pacquiao all night long. :)

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:21 pm 
Cruiserweight

cinderella_man wrote:

i don't think so. it's got a lot bad blood, see what happened with the bogus KO at round 10.
manny went wild, imagine what would happen if he's got that anger since round 1?

Ate Mamasan': "Isang ligo lang yan!"

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:22 pm 
cinderella_man wrote:

Very much agree.. It will be a merry-go-round fight should this happen!

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:23 pm 
Middleweight

it will be a bike fest if he fight floyd :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:31 pm 
Heavyweight

self_abuser wrote:
cinderella_man wrote:

i don't think so. it's got a lot bad blood, see what happened with the bogus KO at round 10.
manny went wild, imagine what would happen if he's got that anger since round 1?
I hope your right bro... Style makes fight after all! But in recent fights of PBF his style doesn't change much, hit n run or hit n don't be hit. PBF is a boxer not a brawler that's a fact, he doesn't come forward, the same style shown by Mosley tonight but less the counter-punching. Will PBF change his style against Pac if ever?

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:34 pm 
Bantamweight

Kinda agree, maybe something like the last few rounds of Pac vs Cotto where manny is following his opponent everywhere.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:36 pm 
Heavyweight

mhondz wrote:
Kinda agree, maybe something like the last few rounds of Pac vs Cotto where manny is following his opponent everywhere.
at least we can understand why Cotto is back-pedalling, his face is all messed-up and busted already but Mosley, what a disappointment. :(

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:37 pm 
Middleweight

PBF = Mosley + Clottey

Pac-PBF will be boring like hell. Floydie will just be throwing 3 punches per round while ducking and running and clinching and crying.

I don't want to see Manny fighting a so called slick boxer again. They call themselves slick but in reality they are afraid to be hit because when they get hit, they go down. No point watching a loopsided decision when the opponent clearly just want to survive.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:39 pm 
Heavyweight

Should the fight happen with floyda.......Is this the closure that Manny needs to retire or should he forget about floyda once and for all and go for like JMM or rematch with Cotto....possibly another fight with another slick, black boxer in Bradley ?

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:40 pm 
Heavyweight

atikako wrote:
PBF = Mosley + Clottey

Pac-PBF will be boring like hell. Floydie will just be throwing 3 punches per round while ducking and running and clinching and crying.

I don't want to see Manny fighting a so called slick boxer again. They call themselves slick but in reality they are afraid to be hit because when they get hit, they go down. No point watching a loopsided decision when the opponent clearly just want to survive.
Yeah, slick black fighter... just like, if you can remember Manny's fight against the late Agapito Sanchez though Agapito was not "black" in a sense...

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:42 pm 
Heavyweight

yeah right, let Pac fight top rank made to order fighters....Image

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next