Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:29 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:34 pm 
Heavyweight

keywizard74 wrote:
Wong wrote:
Pacland's dream fight with PBF now forgotten after Pac's poor performance against Mosley. :biglaugh:
Hanap nalang ulit ng matanda like Mosley. O kaya rematch. :biglaugh:

You sound like El critico,someone told me you are EC's 2nd handle,is that true?
No bro, EC has more class than this guy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:37 pm 
Heavyweight

cinderella_man wrote:
cinderella_man wrote:
cinderella_man wrote:
watch what Mosley has to say in the post fight conference...

http://www.toprank.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?catid=0

Deym! didn't catch Mosley comments, its Manny's turn in the podium.
Deym again... Paris Hilton is with Manny speaking in the post fight conf.

Kaya lang nandun si Jinkee... :lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:39 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Forget about Pac-Floyd!! Pac's poor performance today > Floyd's convincing win over Mosley.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:40 pm 
Heavyweight

Forget about Floyd, he will dance around and take our money in the bank. Bring PacMan Vs Ortiz. Or PacMan Vs Maidana. I think they can fight at catch weight 144 lbs since PacMan is a small welterweight anyway.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:42 pm 
Heavyweight

cinderella_man wrote:
keywizard74 wrote:
Wong wrote:
Pacland's dream fight with PBF now forgotten after Pac's poor performance against Mosley. :biglaugh:

EC is a troll,same as this guy,that's not classy to me :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:43 pm 
Heavyweight

gwaputaya wrote:
Forget about Pac-Floyd!! Pac's poor performance today > Floyd's convincing win over Mosley.
Hindi ba convincing yung unanimous decision + knockdown sayo bro? The last time I heard, PBF was the one who visited the canvass against Mosley.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:44 pm 
Heavyweight

Wong wrote:

keywizard74 wrote:
cinderella_man wrote:
keywizard74 wrote:

EC is a troll,same as this guy,that's not classy to me :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ok troll must be the right word to describe the 2. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:48 pm 
Light Heavyweight

cinderella_man wrote:
gwaputaya wrote:
Hindi ba convincing yung unanimous decision + knockdown sayo bro? The last time I heard, PBF was the one who visited the canvass against Mosley.

Let me just rephrase. Pac's poor performance today is still greater than Floyd's convincing win over Mosley last year. O klaro na yan ha!!

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:49 pm 
Heavyweight

Have you watched Pac directly saying Mosley doesn't want to fight in the post fight conference? I missed Mosley's interview and didn't get his side of the story.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:50 pm 
Heavyweight

gwaputaya wrote:
cinderella_man wrote:
gwaputaya wrote:

Let me just rephrase. Pac's poor performance today is still greater than Floyd's convincing win over Mosley last year. O klaro na yan ha!!
Yang boksing parang cha-cha yan, kelangan yung partner mo sasabay sayo kung hindi panget yung performance nyo pareho.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:59 pm 
Light Heavyweight

cinderella_man wrote:
Have you watched Pac directly saying Mosley doesn't want to fight in the post fight conference? I missed Mosley's interview and didn't get his side of the story.

Mosley said he did not expect the kind of power that MP brings esp with the combination in rd 3 that
caused the kd. :D

also somebody from england said there is rumor of a fight against Hatton and
asked him if he wants to fight. but SSM thinks Hatton is still on vacation :) (yah permanent vacation)

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:01 pm 
Cruiserweight

kingofbira wrote:
cinderella_man wrote:
go down at 140, or fight those fvcking euro at 147....Image
Khan? Judah? Bradley? or the unknown, undefeated, hard to pronounce (names) belt holders at 147??? who KOB? name 1 or 2.

those names will be good than named past prime fighters, and no to Marquez 3 specially if it's 140+...Image[/quote]

No to Manny winning <--- SHORTCUT!!! why complicate things. It's that simple!

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:02 pm 
Heavyweight

botikmot wrote:
cinderella_man wrote:

Mosley said he did not expect the kind of power that MP brings esp with the combination in rd 3 that
caused the kd. :D

also somebody from england said there is rumor of a fight against Hatton and
asked him if he wants to fight. but SSM thinks Hatton is still on vacation :) (yah permanent vacation)
Thank bro!

Manny also said in addition to his first statement that he wanted Mosley to come at him so that is why he is standing in front of Mosley to test Mosley power. He close it by saying, He cannot push his opponent to fight him toe to toe. Manny is willing but Mosley is running.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:04 pm 
Heavyweight

KingOfBira wrote:
go down at 140, or fight those fvcking euro at 147....Image

JaM GuTZ wrote:
KingOfBira wrote:
cinderella_man wrote:
Khan? Judah? Bradley? or the unknown, undefeated, hard to pronounce (names) belt holders at 147??? who KOB? name 1 or 2.

those names will be good than named past prime fighters, and no to Marquez 3 specially if it's 140+...Image

No to Manny winning <--- SHORTCUT!!! why complicate things. It's that simple!
Right, let the best of 140 or the titleholder at 147 fight Cotto, Margarito, Mosley, Clottey, Marquez tingnan ko lang kung manalo yan mga yan 140 or 147 beltholder na yan sa mga past opponents ni Pac. Tama ba KOB?

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:20 pm 
Heavyweight

cinderella_man wrote:
Right, let the best of 140 or the titleholder at 147 fight Cotto, Margarito, Mosley, Clottey, Marquez tingnan ko lang kung manalo yan mga yan 140 or 147 beltholder na yan sa mga past opponents ni Pac. Tama ba KOB?

more important than WHO is WHEN....Image

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next