Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum
http://forum.philboxing.com/

Pac-Mosley = Pac-PBF = Boring???
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=106&t=195950
Page 5 of 8

Author:  cinderella_man [ Sun May 08, 2011 3:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pac-Mosley = Pac-PBF = Boring???

kingofbira wrote:
cinderella_man wrote:
Right, let the best of 140 or the titleholder at 147 fight Cotto, Margarito, Mosley, Clottey, Marquez tingnan ko lang kung manalo yan mga yan 140 or 147 beltholder na yan sa mga past opponents ni Pac. Tama ba KOB?


more important than WHO is WHEN....Image
kaya nga, the best of today's 140 and 147 belt holders against Pac's former opponents whom you think old and past their prime. Who will win?

Author:  Wong [ Sun May 08, 2011 8:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pac-Mosley = Pac-PBF = Boring???

cinderella_man wrote:
Wong wrote:
Pacland's dream fight with PBF now forgotten after Pac's poor performance against Mosley. :biglaugh:
Hanap nalang ulit ng matanda like Mosley. O kaya rematch. :biglaugh:
Sino sa tingin mo worthy opponent for Pacman, wong?

Marquez, but I'm afraid he's already getting older, maybe Team Pac is still waiting for him to reach 50. :biglaugh:
Or, Pac can unify welterweight belts.
PBF? Pacnuts are now afraid of PBF after Pac's poor performance against Mosley.

Author:  cinderella_man [ Sun May 08, 2011 8:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pac-Mosley = Pac-PBF = Boring???

Wong wrote:
cinderella_man wrote:
Wong wrote:
Pacland's dream fight with PBF now forgotten after Pac's poor performance against Mosley. :biglaugh:
Hanap nalang ulit ng matanda like Mosley. O kaya rematch. :biglaugh:
Sino sa tingin mo worthy opponent for Pacman, wong?

Marquez, but I'm afraid he's already getting older, maybe Team Pac is still waiting for him to reach 50. :biglaugh:
Or, Pac can unify welterweight belts.
PBF? Pacnuts are now afraid of PBF after Pac's poor performance against Mosley.
Poor performance? Nanood ka ba? Afraid to who??? PBF? you gotta be kiddin' me... Marquez? 99% sure Manny will defeat Marquez in any weight.

Author:  Wong [ Sun May 08, 2011 9:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pac-Mosley = Pac-PBF = Boring???

cinderella_man wrote:
Poor performance? Nanood ka ba? Afraid to who??? PBF? you gotta be kiddin' me... Marquez? 99% sure Manny will defeat Marquez in any weight.

Poor performance, he's more like an old Pac. Anyway your opinion is as good as mine. 99% sure? How sure are you before their rematch?. If JMM is not that old (they should have fought earlier), it would still be the same competitive fight.

Author:  kingofbira [ Sun May 08, 2011 9:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pac-Mosley = Pac-PBF = Boring???

cinderella_man wrote:
Poor performance? Nanood ka ba? Afraid to who??? PBF? you gotta be kiddin' me... Marquez? 99% sure Manny will defeat Marquez in any weight.

so do you think it's a good performance against grandpa, pac is afraid of needles...Image

Author:  jonbal2001 [ Sun May 08, 2011 9:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pac-Mosley = Pac-PBF = Boring???

Pac vs Bradley is better than Pac vs Mayfeather... But i really doubt that Bradley can outwit JMM. JMM is a skillful counterpuncher... He is really matched with Pacman. At the same time, JMMs face is hard to break, ask Floyd and Manny.. :lol:

Author:  Wong [ Sun May 08, 2011 9:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pac-Mosley = Pac-PBF = Boring???

kingofbira wrote:
cinderella_man wrote:
Poor performance? Nanood ka ba? Afraid to who??? PBF? you gotta be kiddin' me... Marquez? 99% sure Manny will defeat Marquez in any weight.

so do you think it's a good performance against grandpa, pac is afraid of needles...Image

The thing is, PAC already blamed his legs ( :biglaugh: ) for that poor performance, but still pacnuts say Pac did well. :biglaugh: That's a living truth that pacnuts are blind. :biglaugh:

Author:  cinderella_man [ Sun May 08, 2011 9:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pac-Mosley = Pac-PBF = Boring???

Wong wrote:
cinderella_man wrote:
Poor performance? Nanood ka ba? Afraid to who??? PBF? you gotta be kiddin' me... Marquez? 99% sure Manny will defeat Marquez in any weight.

Poor performance, he's more like an old Pac. Anyway your opinion is as good as mine. 99% sure? How sure are you before their rematch?. If JMM is not that old (they should have fought earlier), it would still be the same competitive fight.
at what time before? Manny was fighting already at light welter and welter while Marquez was stock at 135. The last time Marquez fought higher than 140 he was slow and looks old. Maybe they will fight in another life time in the same weight class but not the time you think they will fight because Pac is way way ahead in terms of performance going up. :)

Old Pac? he just sent Mosley to the canvass with one left punch and got a UD after 12 rounds, is that old?

Author:  cinderella_man [ Sun May 08, 2011 9:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pac-Mosley = Pac-PBF = Boring???

Wong wrote:
kingofbira wrote:
cinderella_man wrote:
Poor performance? Nanood ka ba? Afraid to who??? PBF? you gotta be kiddin' me... Marquez? 99% sure Manny will defeat Marquez in any weight.

so do you think it's a good performance against grandpa, pac is afraid of needles...Image

The thing is, PAC already blamed his legs ( :biglaugh: ) for that poor performance, but still pacnuts say Pac did well. :biglaugh: That's a living truth that pacnuts are blind. :biglaugh:
UD against don't wanna fight Mosley was a good performance, KO against game Hatton was a better performance, TKO against strong Cotto was great performance for Pac. Got the difference crabbies?

Author:  cinderella_man [ Sun May 08, 2011 9:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pac-Mosley = Pac-PBF = Boring???

kingofbira wrote:
cinderella_man wrote:
Poor performance? Nanood ka ba? Afraid to who??? PBF? you gotta be kiddin' me... Marquez? 99% sure Manny will defeat Marquez in any weight.

so do you think it's a good performance against grandpa, pac is afraid of needles...Image
Yes!

Author:  cinderella_man [ Sun May 08, 2011 9:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pac-Mosley = Pac-PBF = Boring???

cinderella_man wrote:
kingofbira wrote:
cinderella_man wrote:
Right, let the best of 140 or the titleholder at 147 fight Cotto, Margarito, Mosley, Clottey, Marquez tingnan ko lang kung manalo yan mga yan 140 or 147 beltholder na yan sa mga past opponents ni Pac. Tama ba KOB?


more important than WHO is WHEN....Image
kaya nga, the best of today's 140 and 147 belt holders against Pac's former opponents whom you think old and past their prime. Who will win?
Who win KOB???

Author:  Wong [ Sun May 08, 2011 9:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pac-Mosley = Pac-PBF = Boring???

cinderella_man wrote:
UD against don't wanna fight Mosley was a good performance, KO against game Hatton was a better performance, TKO against strong Cotto was great performance for Pac. Got the difference crabbies?[/quote]
Poor analysis. So you base Pac's performance from the judges? How about a UD 120-119, is at good or bad? :biglaugh: Perofmance is performance, scoring is another thing.

Author:  cinderella_man [ Sun May 08, 2011 9:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pac-Mosley = Pac-PBF = Boring???

Wong wrote:
Poor analysis. So you base Pac's performance from the judges? How about a UD 120-119, is at good or bad? :biglaugh: Perofmance is performance, scoring is another thing.
Poor comprehension... TKO and KO is not based on the judges score. Judges can't do anything about that. UD is better than MD, SD and at most loss.

And what is good performance to you? Here's your logic, Pac had a poor performance because he just won by UD and virtually untouched after 12 rounds. patawa ka wong... :lol:

Author:  nandi [ Sun May 08, 2011 10:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pac-Mosley = Pac-PBF = Boring???

PBF's fights are boring most often than not ;)

Author:  cinderella_man [ Sun May 08, 2011 10:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pac-Mosley = Pac-PBF = Boring???

Wong wrote:
How about a UD 120-119, is at good or bad?
May score bang ganyan 120-119? tagal mo ng nanonood ng boksing di mo pa pala alam mag-score ng laban. :lol: :lol: :lol: Pag shut-out ang laban tulad ng 120 mo dapat 108 yung score ng kalaban. In a ten must scoring system; 12 x 10 = 120, 12 x 9 = 108. Ay naku nagturo pa ko ng arithmethic kay wong. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Page 5 of 8 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/