Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:56 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:47 am 
Lightweight

...... and the blamestorming begins! pathetic!

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:47 am 
Cruiserweight

I don't know if you listened to what Manny was saying. He said that they stopped working on his knee thinking it's all good. So, now they're going back to work on it again. I'm sure it's some sort of exercise therapy which is what Ariza is helping him with. So, why blame anyone. Pac is not Superman you know. :)

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:51 am 
Heavyweight

it's a sign that manny is getting old... :D
in other word : RAYUMA! :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:57 am 
Light Heavyweight

TuTaNkHaMuN wrote:
Why do Filipinos love to blame? :shock:

All races play the blame game, actually.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:08 am 
Heavyweight

couchboxer wrote:
TuTaNkHaMuN wrote:
Why do Filipinos love to blame? :shock:

All races play the blame game, actually.

All nationalities you mean.
I think the Aussies and Americans are much better in not playing the blame game.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:17 am 
Featherweight

laserpunch wrote:
Their training camp was different. They emphasized more on strength rather than speed.
"POWER PACMAN" is slow... but it packs a lot of Power. It only misses though.
If Pacquiao can move his legs, he might hit Mosley more. He moves faster in his previous fights.
But he is still a monster especially on round 3. The problem with Manny today is he's using the jab-straight again
He's using it a lot which made him very predictable that's why he misses a lot.
Mosley would duck every time he knew Pac would unleash the "destroyer (left straight).

Mosley on his part was just trying to survive, and you cant blame him. If you were Mosley,would you run?? or would you prefer to die?? Mosley is also waiting to unleash his killer right but it did not happen.

Pacquiao tried so hard to knock Mosley he look disappointed after the bell rings on 12th. Pacquiao had superb performance still. Even though he's not in his very best condition he can still beat or knock them down (not knock out).

I'm expecting Pac to have a little balance next time he enters the ring. Power,Speed, Accuracy, Unpredictability. and more Footwork. Freddie should let Manny play more basketball.

i guess left straight is the right punch for the opponnent who keep on running there is no way the right or left hook or upper cut can catch opponent which is keep on back pedaling and running...

The last three combination ( left right hook, upper cut ) are good to use when the opponenent is coming after him...

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:17 am 
Featherweight

laserpunch wrote:
Their training camp was different. They emphasized more on strength rather than speed.
"POWER PACMAN" is slow... but it packs a lot of Power. It only misses though.
If Pacquiao can move his legs, he might hit Mosley more. He moves faster in his previous fights.
But he is still a monster especially on round 3. The problem with Manny today is he's using the jab-straight again
He's using it a lot which made him very predictable that's why he misses a lot.
Mosley would duck every time he knew Pac would unleash the "destroyer (left straight).

Mosley on his part was just trying to survive, and you cant blame him. If you were Mosley,would you run?? or would you prefer to die?? Mosley is also waiting to unleash his killer right but it did not happen.

Pacquiao tried so hard to knock Mosley he look disappointed after the bell rings on 12th. Pacquiao had superb performance still. Even though he's not in his very best condition he can still beat or knock them down (not knock out).

I'm expecting Pac to have a little balance next time he enters the ring. Power,Speed, Accuracy, Unpredictability. and more Footwork. Freddie should let Manny play more basketball.

i guess left straight is the right punch for the opponnent who keep on running there is no way the right or left hook or upper cut can catch opponent which is keep on back pedaling and running...

The last three combination ( left right hook, upper cut ) are good to use when the opponent is coming after him...

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:19 am 
Heavyweight

Nothing to do with Ariza I think.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:57 am 
Light Heavyweight

just revisiting my old topic. i truly believe those cramps reflects big time on
the trainer or nutritionist.