Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:24 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:43 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:58 am
Posts: 1835
Location: Baltimore, MD
fearno1 wrote:
great bonus vid from Showtime..very raw.

@6:54 Buboy was like a balloon kid who saw thousand more balloons onstage :biglaugh: "Nice works! Hahahahaha"

@9:38 who's that lady saying Manny can't be nice? Paula Abdul? :shock:


You have a point. It does actually sound and look like her. But after watching it a few times, I don't think so. Something about her nose that just didn't quite look like Paula's.

_________________
Integrity is a powerful word. I choose to live by it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:56 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:05 am
Posts: 2272
BLITZD wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-QIBuKJ5MQ


up! tnx!

_________________
Who are you to judge the life I live? I'm not perfect and I don't have to be. Before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:26 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:35 pm
Posts: 846
Mosley to trainer:
You got to stop it..I got a blister on my foot. I can't run faster from this monster! haha

_________________
It's just a game. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.--Manny Pacquiao


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:50 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2004 11:13 am
Posts: 963
couchboxer wrote:
fearno1 wrote:
great bonus vid from Showtime..very raw.

@6:54 Buboy was like a balloon kid who saw thousand more balloons onstage :biglaugh: "Nice works! Hahahahaha"

@9:38 who's that lady saying Manny can't be nice? Paula Abdul? :shock:


You have a point. It does actually sound and look like her. But after watching it a few times, I don't think so. Something about her nose that just didn't quite look like Paula's.


its Dena Duboef.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:51 am 
Offline
Bantamweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:16 am
Posts: 30
Location: AU
Good job Showtime way better than 24/7. HBO difinetly have serious contender with Showtime..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:58 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:01 am
Posts: 4222
Location: leyte
couchboxer wrote:
rustycooley66 wrote:
be_still wrote:
@ 2:18 "do not smile at this modafuc__r, shane. it's fight time now."

@ 8:27 naazim saying "somebody else gonna beat this modafuc__r!"


yeah and i thougt nazim was some nice guy... nagmumura din pala... :mrgreen:


Actually, that is pretty much standard vernacular for blacks, especially in this type of field. I'm not being racist, it is just plain fact. Of course, in another arena, such as the presidency, as in the case of Obama, you won't catch footage of him talking that way. In other words, I think he's still a fairly nice guy, unlike Mayweather Sr. , but business is business.



the point here is that there is the ESSENCE and URGENCY of defeating and beating the PACMAN.

for such a long time this PACMAN, naazim thought, hovering the boxing arena and beating the

enemy instead. and in my opinion, there is a subtle hate in naazim, he is just professional.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:19 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:58 am
Posts: 1835
Location: Baltimore, MD
Roughneck528 wrote:
couchboxer wrote:
fearno1 wrote:
great bonus vid from Showtime..very raw.

@6:54 Buboy was like a balloon kid who saw thousand more balloons onstage :biglaugh: "Nice works! Hahahahaha"

@9:38 who's that lady saying Manny can't be nice? Paula Abdul? :shock:


You have a point. It does actually sound and look like her. But after watching it a few times, I don't think so. Something about her nose that just didn't quite look like Paula's.


its Dena Duboef.


Yeah, you're right. Thanks.

_________________
Integrity is a powerful word. I choose to live by it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:24 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:58 am
Posts: 1835
Location: Baltimore, MD
mark25 wrote:
Good job Showtime way better than 24/7. HBO difinetly have serious contender with Showtime..


Especially this last episode. There are some camera angles and closeups never before shown. We see more intimate conversations, more insights into certain personalities, and even some things exposed because of it. It was like watching a movie.

_________________
Integrity is a powerful word. I choose to live by it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:33 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:23 pm
Posts: 4517
Location: L.A.
Thanks for the link bro...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:41 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:26 pm
Posts: 822
Location: Daet, Camarines Norte (Bicol)
my conservative observation?

jose rizal giving the finger in 9:51-9:52

Image

_________________
I believe that KOB,WONG,EL CLITZ, SUBVERSIVE and other pure haters are sole fabrications of the site owners.In order to make the forum alive and dynamic they make/allow villains that really doesn't exists. Sweet way to gain popularity(hits) aint it? ^^


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:47 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:26 pm
Posts: 822
Location: Daet, Camarines Norte (Bicol)
12:35-38

arthur abrahan: congratulations, shakes manny's hand i like to fight you, (in a scarry russian accent)

smile lang si manny habang todo shake hand si arthur hahaha

_________________
I believe that KOB,WONG,EL CLITZ, SUBVERSIVE and other pure haters are sole fabrications of the site owners.In order to make the forum alive and dynamic they make/allow villains that really doesn't exists. Sweet way to gain popularity(hits) aint it? ^^


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:01 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:01 am
Posts: 4222
Location: leyte
haters are so desperate to beat and defeat the PACMAN!

that's include naazim.....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:02 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:58 am
Posts: 1835
Location: Baltimore, MD
euen_ilagan wrote:
12:35-38

arthur abrahan: congratulations, shakes manny's hand i like to fight you, (in a scarry russian accent)

smile lang si manny habang todo shake hand si arthur hahaha


No, listen again. He said "Congratulations. I like your fight."

_________________
Integrity is a powerful word. I choose to live by it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:32 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:02 am
Posts: 1050
Location: La La Land
couchboxer wrote:
fearno1 wrote:
great bonus vid from Showtime..very raw.

@6:54 Buboy was like a balloon kid who saw thousand more balloons onstage :biglaugh: "Nice works! Hahahahaha"

@9:38 who's that lady saying Manny can't be nice? Paula Abdul? :shock:


You have a point. It does actually sound and look like her. But after watching it a few times, I don't think so. Something about her nose that just didn't quite look like Paula's.



She's the lady from top rank. Wife of bob arum's step son Todd DuBoef.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:34 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:33 am
Posts: 3321
Location: at a kakpit somewhere
couchboxer wrote:
rustycooley66 wrote:
be_still wrote:
@ 2:18 "do not smile at this modafuc__r, shane. it's fight time now."

@ 8:27 naazim saying "somebody else gonna beat this modafuc__r!"


yeah and i thougt nazim was some nice guy... nagmumura din pala... :mrgreen:


Actually, that is pretty much standard vernacular for blacks, especially in this type of field. I'm not being racist, it is just plain fact. Of course, in another arena, such as the presidency, as in the case of Obama, you won't catch footage of him talking that way. In other words, I think he's still a fairly nice guy, unlike Mayweather Sr. , but business is business.


Nazeem's a decent guy, and like Couchboxer said, it's just a little bit of the street still with Nazeem, no matter how religious or professional he's become. Nothing to worry about....

_________________
Imagine - greatest song ever written.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group