Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum
http://forum.philboxing.com/

Pacquiao vs. Mosley generates 1.3 million PPV buys?
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=106&t=198076
Page 3 of 6

Author:  sixth sense [ Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PACQUIAO VS. MOSLEY GENERATES 1.3 MILLION PPV BUYS?

fh_editor wrote:
One of the sources is Sampson Lewkowicz.

:lol:



took too long to find the source??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  sixth sense [ Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PACQUIAO VS. MOSLEY GENERATES 1.3 MILLION PPV BUYS?

NobodySpecial wrote:
The 1.3 M PPV includes free live stream viewers. :lol:


special child attacks again.

PPV= PAY PER VIEW (nagbabayad)

Kasama daw FREE live streaming. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tanga lalaga :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  squire [ Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PACQUIAO VS. MOSLEY GENERATES 1.3 MILLION PPV BUYS?

squire wrote:
NobodySpecial wrote:
The 1.3 M PPV includes free live stream viewers. :lol:




so its not PPV anymore,, because it is free live stream... bobo mo nman... :lol: :lol: :lol:

ppv = PAY PER VIEW....




bobo kasi si nobodybutyouspecial... kaya laging nppwned.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  mayweatherbuster [ Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PACQUIAO VS. MOSLEY GENERATES 1.3 MILLION PPV BUYS?

NobodySpecial wrote:
The 1.3 M PPV includes free live stream viewers. :lol:




only siopaospecial has this kind of idea: PPV and LIVESTREAMING are the same. even idiots will tell you that you are and ONE OF THEM and you are their god. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  squire [ Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PACQUIAO VS. MOSLEY GENERATES 1.3 MILLION PPV BUYS?

mayweatherbuster wrote:
NobodySpecial wrote:
The 1.3 M PPV includes free live stream viewers. :lol:




only siopaospecial has this kind of idea: PPV and LIVESTREAMING are the same. even idiots will tell you that you are and ONE OF THEM and you are their god. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



another self pwnage..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  genetophile [ Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PACQUIAO VS. MOSLEY GENERATES 1.3 MILLION PPV BUYS?

sixth sense wrote:
NobodySpecial wrote:
The 1.3 M PPV includes free live stream viewers. :lol:


special child attacks again.

PPV= PAY PER VIEW (nagbabayad)

Kasama daw FREE live streaming. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tanga lalaga :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


WTF!!! Since when did we pay for something free???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  squire [ Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PACQUIAO VS. MOSLEY GENERATES 1.3 MILLION PPV BUYS?

genetophile wrote:
sixth sense wrote:
NobodySpecial wrote:
The 1.3 M PPV includes free live stream viewers. :lol:


special child attacks again.

PPV= PAY PER VIEW (nagbabayad)

Kasama daw FREE live streaming. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tanga lalaga :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


WTF!!! Since when did we pay for something free???? :lol: :lol: :lol:



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  genetophile [ Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PACQUIAO VS. MOSLEY GENERATES 1.3 MILLION PPV BUYS?

Image

Free PPV, anyone? :biglaugh:

Author:  squire [ Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PACQUIAO VS. MOSLEY GENERATES 1.3 MILLION PPV BUYS?

genetophile wrote:
Image

Free PPV, anyone? :biglaugh:


can i order 1 free PPV bro gene? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  genetophile [ Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PACQUIAO VS. MOSLEY GENERATES 1.3 MILLION PPV BUYS?

squire wrote:
genetophile wrote:
Image

Free PPV, anyone? :biglaugh:


can i order 1 free PPV bro gene? :lol: :lol: :lol:


Let's PM bobospecial bro. I want to order also, buy 1 take 1 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  hardwill [ Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PACQUIAO VS. MOSLEY GENERATES 1.3 MILLION PPV BUYS?

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=198183

Author:  squire [ Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PACQUIAO VS. MOSLEY GENERATES 1.3 MILLION PPV BUYS?

genetophile wrote:
squire wrote:
genetophile wrote:
Image

Free PPV, anyone? :biglaugh:


can i order 1 free PPV bro gene? :lol: :lol: :lol:


Let's PM bobospecial bro. I want to order also, buy 1 take 1 :lol: :lol: :lol:



so pwede din sa free pay phone makatawag..hehehehe

Author:  Frighty [ Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PACQUIAO VS. MOSLEY GENERATES 1.3 MILLION PPV BUYS?

oh man.. its just sad and funny at the same time when trolls get owned

Author:  NobodySpecial [ Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PACQUIAO VS. MOSLEY GENERATES 1.3 MILLION PPV BUYS?

Pactards cannot get the logic :lol: We all know the 1.3 million ppv buys is not close to the actual. Kaya pala umabot sa 1.3 million eh sinama nalang yata ni Arum ang live stream sa bilang :lol:

Author:  nicktorre3 [ Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PACQUIAO VS. MOSLEY GENERATES 1.3 MILLION PPV BUYS?

NobodySpecial wrote:
Pactards cannot get the logic :lol: We all know the 1.3 million ppv buys is not close to the actual. Kaya pala umabot sa 1.3 million eh sinama nalang yata ni Arum ang live stream sa bilang :lol:


palusot ka pa e huli ka na nga e.

Page 3 of 6 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/