Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:12 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:57 am 
Heavyweight

against the grain wrote:
squire wrote:
against the grain wrote:
how STUPID can pactards be...........
of COURSE, arum and company are doing ANYTHING they can possibly do to INCREASE the ppv total numbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
they are NOT intentionally "lowering" the numbers to pay lower taxes..... thats called tax FRAUD and major JAIL time... you think arum would be in this business as long as he's been if he has the habit of tax fraud??????? IDIOTS......
STUPID thinking to those saying this crap!!!!

you mean they can do anything just to increase the ppv totals? like what?

so they can intentionally increase the PPV numbers? wow... so arum and co.. dont need to promote these fights.. showtime dont need to advertise these fights,, because they can manipulate the ppv's outcome.,.

dont be so stupid...

what an *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they are taking ALL the time in the world to count EVERY ppv from EVERY venue, etc. that they can possible ADD to make public a higher number........ something that is NEVER done..... THATS why its taking so long this time......

im NOT saying they are manipulating teh numbers..... :?

STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is it the real reason why they were not announcing the total PPV? so you mmean they were counting all of ppv in every venue? so its still PPV right? so is it bad to add your legal ppv buys on your ppv numbers? and you were telling me,, they do it make it to the public a high number? that is stupidity... give me your facts about your reason why they delayed announcing the total ppv not your
beliefs,..

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:00 am 
Light Heavyweight

squire wrote:
against the grain wrote:
squire wrote:

so they can intentionally increase the PPV numbers? wow... so arum and co.. dont need to promote these fights.. showtime dont need to advertise these fights,, because they can manipulate the ppv's outcome.,.

dont be so stupid...

they are taking ALL the time in the world to count EVERY ppv from EVERY venue, etc. that they can possible ADD to make public a higher number........ something that is NEVER done..... THATS why its taking so long this time......

is it the real reason why they were not announcing the total PPV? so you mmean they were counting all of ppv in every venue? so its still PPV right? so is it bad to add your legal ppv buys on your ppv numbers? and you were telling me,, they do it make it to the public a high number? that is stupidity... give me your facts about your reason why they delayed announcing the total ppv not your
beliefs,..

arm himself has been saying this all along..... that the ppv number is at 1.3M but he thinks it'll go higher....

NO, there is NOTHING wrong with this,....but arum wants to add a dicimal point number to increase teh "official" number....
who knows, maybe 1.3245321 Million

Last edited by against the grain on Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:00 am 
Heavyweight

squire wrote:
against the grain wrote:
squire wrote:

if you had announced publicly that youve earned 1M and declared 50k on your IRS.. do ya think IRS will not investigate first.. and by investigating of IRS the truth of your income will be out to the public...

then you are confusing actual income with tax fraud......
if those in this thread are saying that arum and company are LOWERING actual income FRAUDULANTLY, and an IRS investigation finds this out, then of COURSE the one decalaring the fraudulent income amount is accountable for the difference PLUS hes also liable for JAIL time........

nobody is telling here,, that arum is intentionally lowering their actual income,, most of them are happy with the 1.3Mppv.... and the debate here with NOBODYSpECIAL, is PPV with livestream,. and some answer it,.. why in the hell,, you will announce 1.3M ppv's if you included livestreams... so to announce a 1.3M income publicly,, then declare a more lower means investigation, but announce a 1.3M then declare 1.3M live stream included, is insanity...

you know now?

against the grain wrote:
re-read some or ALOT of posts here......
read the post i first responded to.....

ive re-read it bro.. then where is the one.. that arum is lowering the ppv for tax purposes?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:02 am 
Heavyweight

squire wrote:
against the grain wrote:
squire wrote:

dont be so stupid...

beliefs,..

against the grain wrote:
arm himself has been saying this all along..... that the ppv number is at 1.3M but he thinks it'll go higher....

NO, there is NOTHING wrong with this,....but arum wants to add a dicimal point number to increase teh "official" number....

so the reasons youd given was just your beliefs? and not facts?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:08 am 
Light Heavyweight

squire wrote:
squire wrote:
against the grain wrote:

if those in this thread are saying that arum and company are LOWERING actual income FRAUDULANTLY, and an IRS investigation finds this out, then of COURSE the one decalaring the fraudulent income amount is accountable for the difference PLUS hes also liable for JAIL time........

nobody is telling here,, that arum is intentionally lowering their actual income,, most of them are happy with the 1.3Mppv.... and the debate here with NOBODYSpECIAL, is PPV with livestream,. and some answer it,.. why in the hell,, you will announce 1.3M ppv's if you included livestreams... so to announce a 1.3M income publicly,, then declare a more lower means investigation, but announce a 1.3M then declare 1.3M live stream included, is insanity...

you know now?

against the grain wrote:

ive re-read it bro.. then where is the one.. that arum is lowering the ppv for tax purposes?

If one says who wants to pay higher taxes if the actual ppv numbers are reported? They only want to pay the taxes for 1.3M ppv sold….

what is someone saying with teh above??? alot of the posts here essentiallly say this..

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:09 am 
Light Heavyweight

squire wrote:
squire wrote:
against the grain wrote:

beliefs,..

against the grain wrote:

my beliefs based on ARUMS OWN DECLARATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:13 am 
Heavyweight

squire wrote:
squire wrote:
against the grain wrote:

you know now?

against the grain wrote:

against the grain wrote:
If one says who wants to pay higher taxes if the actual ppv numbers are reported? They only want to pay the taxes for 1.3M ppv sold….

what is someone saying with teh above??? alot of the posts here essentiallly say this..

huh? you didnt get their meaning bro... theyve just answered NOBODYSPECIALS " arum maked it 1.3M because the live stream is included.. one of them anwered.. why you will announce a 1.3M if youd lower,so you will pay more taxes than what your income had.. thats what they meant.. nobodyspecial is telling here.. that pacs ppv number cant reach 1.3M without live stream.. get it?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:23 am 
Light Heavyweight

against the grain wrote:
squire wrote:
squire wrote:

beliefs,..

against the grain wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=198183

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:31 am 
Heavyweight

squire wrote:
squire wrote:
against the grain wrote:

beliefs,..

against the grain wrote:

against the grain wrote:

arum is estimating not declaring....

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:33 am 
Heavyweight

against the grain wrote:
squire wrote:
squire wrote:

beliefs,..

against the grain wrote:

against the grain wrote:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=198183

whats this? an article link again? its very simple logic.. try to understand it ok...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:26 pm 
Heavyweight

against the grain wrote:

It was actually nobodyspecial the r3tard who said that PPV numbers were being manipulated, even going as far as saying the "free live streams" are counted. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:37 pm 
Heavyweight

Nobodyspecial was of course joking that the free live stream were counted and many fell on that trap. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:44 pm 
Heavyweight

Wong wrote:
Nobodyspecial was of course joking that the free live stream were counted and many fell on that trap. :biglaugh:

He was as serious as your 120-119 UD score. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:46 pm 
Heavyweight

genetophile wrote:
Wong wrote:

So it was about wong when you posted from the other thread about
120-119 = UD. :)

Now I get it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:57 pm 
Heavyweight

genetophile wrote:
Wong wrote:

wahahaha.... wongowners././/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next