Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:00 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:11 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:40 am
Posts: 9836
Quote:
DIGITUSDEI wrote:

im not a hater. mosley has bigger fanbase than pacquiao and thats a fact.
manny can never surpass floyd in terms of drawing power.
floyd's name is synonymous to magnet.
classic example is the floyd -oscar compared to pacquiao -oscar.
eventhough floyd fights once in a blue moon he still has the edge against pacquiao.


This is how a Pacfan responds:
1. can you provide facts or evidences as to how you were able to establish as a fact that Mosley has a bigger fanbase than Pacquiao?
2. eventhough both fighters have not yet retired. you are already claiming that Manny can never surpass floyd in terms of drawing power. do you have a data for such conclusion? what is their drawing power in the US and outside of US?today and until they retire?
3. How can you even attribute the drawing power of floyd when he fought oscar and when manny fought oscar when these were done at different times?

_________________
Pag trabahador ka dito. matatawag bang paid poster ka? Pag trabahador ka dito hwag puro garbage posts ang gawin. hwag magkalat sa pinagkukunan mo ng kabuhayan


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:13 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:09 pm
Posts: 40248
Location: Short arm of chromosome 6
DIGITUSDEI wrote:
genetophile wrote:

Who said that Pacquiao is the king of PPV?
Don't be confused. At this point of their career, OSDT must not be the issue.


WHAT?
OSDT must be an issue.
the more now because pacquiao is reluctant to undergo the test.
why is he afraid to take the test.


so you say you're better than the regulators then? :biglaugh:

just like Floyd. :biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:19 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:28 am
Posts: 1434
IGOROT wrote:
Quote:
DIGITUSDEI wrote:

im not a hater. mosley has bigger fanbase than pacquiao and thats a fact.
manny can never surpass floyd in terms of drawing power.
floyd's name is synonymous to magnet.
classic example is the floyd -oscar compared to pacquiao -oscar.
eventhough floyd fights once in a blue moon he still has the edge against pacquiao.


This is how a Pacfan responds:
1. can you provide facts or evidences as to how you were able to establish as a fact that Mosley has a bigger fanbase than Pacquiao?
2. eventhough both fighters have not yet retired. you are already claiming that Manny can never surpass floyd in terms of drawing power. do you have a data for such conclusion? what is their drawing power in the US and outside of US?today and until they retire?
3. How can you even attribute the drawing power of floyd when he fought oscar and when manny fought oscar when these were done at different times?


read the news.
:lol:

_________________
Rev. 10:4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:21 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2004 8:09 am
Posts: 1602
Location: Sin City, NV
mauragon wrote:
Floyd is still the ppv king as pac mosley generate 100k less than floyd mosley.


and your a i diot king a ss hole!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:22 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2004 8:09 am
Posts: 1602
Location: Sin City, NV
DIGITUSDEI wrote:
and the people watching inside the arena walked out after round 10.


o yeah were u there m oron no there not s tupid crab a ss hole!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:23 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:28 am
Posts: 1434
genetophile wrote:
DIGITUSDEI wrote:
genetophile wrote:

Who said that Pacquiao is the king of PPV?
Don't be confused. At this point of their career, OSDT must not be the issue.


WHAT?
OSDT must be an issue.
the more now because pacquiao is reluctant to undergo the test.
why is he afraid to take the test.


so you say you're better than the regulators then? :biglaugh:

just like Floyd. :biglaugh:


to stop the gossip and erase the doubts the test must be done.

_________________
Rev. 10:4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:25 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:09 pm
Posts: 40248
Location: Short arm of chromosome 6
DIGITUSDEI wrote:
genetophile wrote:
DIGITUSDEI wrote:

WHAT?
OSDT must be an issue.
the more now because pacquiao is reluctant to undergo the test.
why is he afraid to take the test.


so you say you're better than the regulators then? :biglaugh:

just like Floyd. :biglaugh:


to stop the gossip and erase the doubts the test me done.


you mean to satisfy Floyd's ego?

like what you said, it's all gossip. :biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:25 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:43 pm
Posts: 383
Las Vegas Hotels & Casinos gave Pacman commisions just to fight in Las Vegas.. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:40 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:40 am
Posts: 9836
DIGITUSDEI wrote:
IGOROT wrote:
Quote:
DIGITUSDEI wrote:

im not a hater. mosley has bigger fanbase than pacquiao and thats a fact.
manny can never surpass floyd in terms of drawing power.
floyd's name is synonymous to magnet.
classic example is the floyd -oscar compared to pacquiao -oscar.
eventhough floyd fights once in a blue moon he still has the edge against pacquiao.


This is how a Pacfan responds:
1. can you provide facts or evidences as to how you were able to establish as a fact that Mosley has a bigger fanbase than Pacquiao?
2. eventhough both fighters have not yet retired. you are already claiming that Manny can never surpass floyd in terms of drawing power. do you have a data for such conclusion? what is their drawing power in the US and outside of US?today and until they retire?
3. How can you even attribute the drawing power of floyd when he fought oscar and when manny fought oscar when these were done at different times?


read the news.<---------This is your answer? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:

_________________
Pag trabahador ka dito. matatawag bang paid poster ka? Pag trabahador ka dito hwag puro garbage posts ang gawin. hwag magkalat sa pinagkukunan mo ng kabuhayan


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:46 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:40 am
Posts: 9836
DIGITUSDEI wrote:
IGOROT wrote:
Quote:
DIGITUSDEI wrote:

im not a hater. mosley has bigger fanbase than pacquiao and thats a fact.
manny can never surpass floyd in terms of drawing power.
floyd's name is synonymous to magnet.
classic example is the floyd -oscar compared to pacquiao -oscar.
eventhough floyd fights once in a blue moon he still has the edge against pacquiao.


This is how a Pacfan responds:
1. can you provide facts or evidences as to how you were able to establish as a fact that Mosley has a bigger fanbase than Pacquiao?
2. eventhough both fighters have not yet retired. you are already claiming that Manny can never surpass floyd in terms of drawing power. do you have a data for such conclusion? what is their drawing power in the US and outside of US?today and until they retire?
3. How can you even attribute the drawing power of floyd when he fought oscar and when manny fought oscar when these were done at different times?


read the news.
:lol:


a typical nonsense reply.

_________________
Pag trabahador ka dito. matatawag bang paid poster ka? Pag trabahador ka dito hwag puro garbage posts ang gawin. hwag magkalat sa pinagkukunan mo ng kabuhayan


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group