Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:52 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7269 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 481, 482, 483, 484, 485  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:15 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:19 pm
Posts: 497
Junorz wrote:
Pidong wrote:
Moral lesson: hindi porke't marami kang libro, matalino ka na lmao! :biglaugh:

pwede lang gamitin ang mga libro at magazine para magmukhang matalino ang isang baklang bobo :biglaugh:

Pero di mo alam kung ilan naiskor ni Messi nung World Cup 2010 because he wasnt that good yet. Bwahahaha
Katangahan to the max. :lol:


i said "maybe" not because lmao!

hindi ka lang pala magnanakaw, sinungaling pa :biglaugh:

e ano if i know little of messi in 2010? at least i didn't made myself appear as expert with all those copy and paste opinions wahahahaha! :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:15 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:44 am
Posts: 4863
Junorz wrote:
Proofs are for facts like showing to us that Argentina played anti football.


this I cannot agree. it is one of the best WC Finals that I have ever watched and a lot of people and football analysts confirm that from a factual standpoint. what you are saying is just based on a level of personal opinion and not a fact.

magaling ang set plays ng Germany so it's only logical that Argentina had to mark those areas otherwise it would be a massacre. both teams were great on defense except that Germany was better on overall control of the football and passing. Argentina on checking. definitely height played a crucial role as well and it made a difference on possessions. Argentina did try to surmount an offensive over and over again during the match but just could not break through since Messi was heavily marked and no one else in the Argentina Squad is capable of setting plays decently.

it was an excellent Finals because Argentina despite being an underdog and mediocre team was able to bring it to Germany unlike Brazil who just collapse.

if you didn't appreciate the WC Finals, I can only say that you are biased bro.

_________________
Hello to my fans El Iyaking Kurugyo and Gene-Bading ! HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:16 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:23 pm
Posts: 4270
Pidong wrote:
Junorz wrote:
Pidong wrote:
Moral lesson: hindi porke't marami kang libro, matalino ka na lmao! :biglaugh:

pwede lang gamitin ang mga libro at magazine para magmukhang matalino ang isang baklang bobo :biglaugh:

Pero di mo alam kung ilan naiskor ni Messi nung World Cup 2010 because he wasnt that good yet. Bwahahaha
Katangahan to the max. :lol:


i said "maybe" not because lmao!

hindi ka lang pala magnanakaw, sinungaling pa :biglaugh:

e ano if i know little of messi in 2010? at least i didn't made myself appear as expert with all those copy and paste opinions wahahahaha! :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:


Yeah right. Messi wasnt that good yet. Katangahan exposed. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:20 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:23 pm
Posts: 4270
MIC TYSON wrote:
Junorz wrote:
Proofs are for facts like showing to us that Argentina played anti football.


this I cannot agree. it is one of the best WC Finals that I have ever watched and a lot of people and football analysts confirm that from a factual standpoint. what you are saying is just based on a level of personal opinion and not a fact.

magaling ang set plays ng Germany so it's only logical that Argentina had to mark those areas otherwise it would be a massacre. both teams were great on defense except that Germany was better on overall control of the football and passing. Argentina on checking. definitely height played a crucial role as well and it made a difference on possessions. Argentina did try to surmount an offensive over and over again during the match but just could not break through since Messi was heavily marked and no one else in the Argentina Squad is capable of setting plays decently.

it was an excellent Finals because Argentina despite being an underdog and mediocre team was able to bring it to Germany unlike Brazil who just collapse.

if you didn't appreciate the WC Finals, I can only say that you are biased bro.

Messi wasn't as heavily marked as you said. He was left unguarded to flick the shot that went wide. Neuer went the other way. In fact, the Germans were disoriented at some point in their defense.

You disagreed but you never established that Argentina did indeed play anti football.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:24 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:19 pm
Posts: 497
MIC TYSON wrote:
Junorz wrote:
Proofs are for facts like showing to us that Argentina played anti football.


this I cannot agree. it is one of the best WC Finals that I have ever watched and a lot of people and football analysts confirm that from a factual standpoint. what you are saying is just based on a level of personal opinion and not a fact.

magaling ang set plays ng Germany so it's only logical that Argentina had to mark those areas otherwise it would be a massacre. both teams were great on defense except that Germany was better on overall control of the football and passing. Argentina on checking. definitely height played a crucial role as well and it made a difference on possessions. Argentina did try to surmount an offensive over and over again during the match but just could not break through since Messi was heavily marked and no one else in the Argentina Squad is capable of setting plays decently.

it was an excellent Finals because Argentina despite being an underdog and mediocre team was able to bring it to Germany unlike Brazil who just collapse.

if you didn't appreciate the WC Finals, I can only say that you are biased bro.


in the first half, it looked like barcelona against any team which the latter was forced to pool a lot of its resource to defense and just try to score on counters


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:53 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 10:56 am
Posts: 4698
Location: Stary oskol
MIC TYSON wrote:
Junorz wrote:
Proofs are for facts like showing to us that Argentina played anti football.


this I cannot agree. it is one of the best WC Finals that I have ever watched and a lot of people and football analysts confirm that from a factual standpoint. what you are saying is just based on a level of personal opinion and not a fact.

magaling ang set plays ng Germany so it's only logical that Argentina had to mark those areas otherwise it would be a massacre. both teams were great on defense except that Germany was better on overall control of the football and passing. Argentina on checking. definitely height played a crucial role as well and it made a difference on possessions. Argentina did try to surmount an offensive over and over again during the match but just could not break through since Messi was heavily marked and no one else in the Argentina Squad is capable of setting plays decently.

it was an excellent Finals because Argentina despite being an underdog and mediocre team was able to bring it to Germany unlike Brazil who just collapse.

if you didn't appreciate the WC Finals, I can only say that you are biased bro.


I was really impressed by the Defense of Argentina for the last two matches, Mascherano, Demechelis et al, but if the strikers are healthy at least they could put up a fight against Germany which is a formidable team on the pitch and on paper. Messi did well on the Finals but Schweinsteiger marked him very well all through out the game. with Di Maria injured and Aguero just came from injury and playing with low confidence, Messi had few options up front. Germany just played their Game and broke down Argentina at the end. But the bottom line here is if Argentina (Higuain/Palacio) can't convert the two tactical error given by Germany, then they don't deserve a WORLD CUP. :D

BTW, I don't like the substitution of Lavezzi for Aguerro. Lavezzi was blasting and running past Germany's defenders at the 1st Half. And Aguerro did not on the 2nd half ... maybe some coachng mistake there ...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:40 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:44 am
Posts: 4863
blonde_balbon wrote:
But the bottom line here is if Argentina (Higuain/Palacio) can't convert the two tactical error given by Germany, then they don't deserve a WORLD CUP. :D


this I have to agree unfortunately. so pissed at both players. sayang wala si Di Maria. ganda ng mga set passes ni Messi. yun nga lang palpak yung mga receivers. anyway, Germany could have done better without the acting and diving. palagay ko dito sa larong to nakuha ni Lebron ang flopping. :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Hello to my fans El Iyaking Kurugyo and Gene-Bading ! HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:40 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 2:34 am
Posts: 6471
Location: davao city
awesome read

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 06215.html

_________________
When Mike Tyson farted, all you could smell was animosity.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:16 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 1555
rolek wrote:
magaling talaga yang si junorz.

mapagmagaling :lol:


ha,ha oo nga sir lamag anak ata ni Al mendoza at pinsang buo ni Quinito henson,at half brother nang mga Tulfo ito.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ma post nga sa Chit Chat ang komento nya..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:15 pm 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:39 pm
Posts: 668
Dax Inc wrote:
rolek wrote:
magaling talaga yang si junorz.

mapagmagaling :lol:


ha,ha oo nga sir lamag anak ata ni Al mendoza at pinsang buo ni Quinito henson,at half brother nang mga Tulfo ito.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ma post nga sa Chit Chat ang komento nya..

maaari nga,ganyan na ganyan ung pesteng si Al mendoza :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:05 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:07 pm
Posts: 830
So much for the World Cup Fever boys. Football season is just around! So what League are you watching? What teams are you rooting for?

I am pretty sure that with the addition of Alexis Sanchez and an adjusted Mesut Ozil with his World Cup Winning team mates( Per Mertesacker and Lukas Podolski), Arsenal will be cruising to the top of the Barclay's Premier League Standing. Also, it will be a promising season for the Gunners!

Not only that, Sami Khedeira might be joining them as well. But that is just talks for now. The advantage of having Arsene Wenger is that he is fluent in many language. He can easily communicate with German people as this is his native language. As well, he is also a Frenchman that is why a lot of French connections are there. Of course, there's a lot of youthful talent on the Arsenal team. So basically, this is the club that might be shining next season!

_________________
Thou hast power only to act not over the result thereof. Act thou therefore without prospect of the result and without succumbing to inaction " Bhagavad Gita

Bisitaa ang akong mga sugilanon sa www.mga-sugilanon.blogspot.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:02 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 10:56 am
Posts: 4698
Location: Stary oskol
Lumad_Sugbuanon wrote:
So much for the World Cup Fever boys. Football season is just around! So what League are you watching? What teams are you rooting for?

I am pretty sure that with the addition of Alexis Sanchez and an adjusted Mesut Ozil with his World Cup Winning team mates( Per Mertesacker and Lukas Podolski), Arsenal will be cruising to the top of the Barclay's Premier League Standing. Also, it will be a promising season for the Gunners!

Not only that, Sami Khedeira might be joining them as well. But that is just talks for now. The advantage of having Arsene Wenger is that he is fluent in many language. He can easily communicate with German people as this is his native language. As well, he is also a Frenchman that is why a lot of French connections are there. Of course, there's a lot of youthful talent on the Arsenal team. So basically, this is the club that might be shining next season!


CHELSEA ... :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:45 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:44 am
Posts: 4863
Barcelona. 8) 8)

_________________
Hello to my fans El Iyaking Kurugyo and Gene-Bading ! HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:19 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:06 am
Posts: 8159
Chelsea at barca. :lol:

_________________
-----------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------
Go Gilas, Go Azkals, Go Lance, Go Fed, Go Heat!!!
-----------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:20 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:23 pm
Posts: 4270
Finally, James Rodriguez signs a 6-year contract with Real Madrid.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7269 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 481, 482, 483, 484, 485  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group