Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:52 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7269 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 481, 482, 483, 484, 485  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:15 pm 
Welterweight

Junorz wrote:
Pidong wrote:
Moral lesson: hindi porke't marami kang libro, matalino ka na lmao! :biglaugh:

pwede lang gamitin ang mga libro at magazine para magmukhang matalino ang isang baklang bobo :biglaugh:

Pero di mo alam kung ilan naiskor ni Messi nung World Cup 2010 because he wasnt that good yet. Bwahahaha
Katangahan to the max. :lol:

i said "maybe" not because lmao!

hindi ka lang pala magnanakaw, sinungaling pa :biglaugh:

e ano if i know little of messi in 2010? at least i didn't made myself appear as expert with all those copy and paste opinions wahahahaha! :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:15 pm 
Heavyweight

Junorz wrote:
Proofs are for facts like showing to us that Argentina played anti football.

this I cannot agree. it is one of the best WC Finals that I have ever watched and a lot of people and football analysts confirm that from a factual standpoint. what you are saying is just based on a level of personal opinion and not a fact.

magaling ang set plays ng Germany so it's only logical that Argentina had to mark those areas otherwise it would be a massacre. both teams were great on defense except that Germany was better on overall control of the football and passing. Argentina on checking. definitely height played a crucial role as well and it made a difference on possessions. Argentina did try to surmount an offensive over and over again during the match but just could not break through since Messi was heavily marked and no one else in the Argentina Squad is capable of setting plays decently.

it was an excellent Finals because Argentina despite being an underdog and mediocre team was able to bring it to Germany unlike Brazil who just collapse.

if you didn't appreciate the WC Finals, I can only say that you are biased bro.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:16 pm 
Heavyweight

Pidong wrote:
Junorz wrote:
Pidong wrote:
Moral lesson: hindi porke't marami kang libro, matalino ka na lmao! :biglaugh:

pwede lang gamitin ang mga libro at magazine para magmukhang matalino ang isang baklang bobo :biglaugh:

Pero di mo alam kung ilan naiskor ni Messi nung World Cup 2010 because he wasnt that good yet. Bwahahaha
Katangahan to the max. :lol:

i said "maybe" not because lmao!

hindi ka lang pala magnanakaw, sinungaling pa :biglaugh:

e ano if i know little of messi in 2010? at least i didn't made myself appear as expert with all those copy and paste opinions wahahahaha! :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Yeah right. Messi wasnt that good yet. Katangahan exposed. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:20 pm 
Heavyweight

MIC TYSON wrote:
Junorz wrote:

this I cannot agree. it is one of the best WC Finals that I have ever watched and a lot of people and football analysts confirm that from a factual standpoint. what you are saying is just based on a level of personal opinion and not a fact.

magaling ang set plays ng Germany so it's only logical that Argentina had to mark those areas otherwise it would be a massacre. both teams were great on defense except that Germany was better on overall control of the football and passing. Argentina on checking. definitely height played a crucial role as well and it made a difference on possessions. Argentina did try to surmount an offensive over and over again during the match but just could not break through since Messi was heavily marked and no one else in the Argentina Squad is capable of setting plays decently.

it was an excellent Finals because Argentina despite being an underdog and mediocre team was able to bring it to Germany unlike Brazil who just collapse.

Messi wasn't as heavily marked as you said. He was left unguarded to flick the shot that went wide. Neuer went the other way. In fact, the Germans were disoriented at some point in their defense.

You disagreed but you never established that Argentina did indeed play anti football.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:24 pm 
Welterweight

MIC TYSON wrote:
Junorz wrote:

in the first half, it looked like barcelona against any team which the latter was forced to pool a lot of its resource to defense and just try to score on counters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:53 pm 
Heavyweight

MIC TYSON wrote:
Junorz wrote:

I was really impressed by the Defense of Argentina for the last two matches, Mascherano, Demechelis et al, but if the strikers are healthy at least they could put up a fight against Germany which is a formidable team on the pitch and on paper. Messi did well on the Finals but Schweinsteiger marked him very well all through out the game. with Di Maria injured and Aguero just came from injury and playing with low confidence, Messi had few options up front. Germany just played their Game and broke down Argentina at the end. But the bottom line here is if Argentina (Higuain/Palacio) can't convert the two tactical error given by Germany, then they don't deserve a WORLD CUP. :D

BTW, I don't like the substitution of Lavezzi for Aguerro. Lavezzi was blasting and running past Germany's defenders at the 1st Half. And Aguerro did not on the 2nd half ... maybe some coachng mistake there ...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:40 pm 
Heavyweight

blonde_balbon wrote:
But the bottom line here is if Argentina (Higuain/Palacio) can't convert the two tactical error given by Germany, then they don't deserve a WORLD CUP. :D

this I have to agree unfortunately. so pissed at both players. sayang wala si Di Maria. ganda ng mga set passes ni Messi. yun nga lang palpak yung mga receivers. anyway, Germany could have done better without the acting and diving. palagay ko dito sa larong to nakuha ni Lebron ang flopping. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:40 am 
Heavyweight

awesome read

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 06215.html

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:16 am 
Light Heavyweight

rolek wrote:
magaling talaga yang si junorz.

mapagmagaling :lol:

ha,ha oo nga sir lamag anak ata ni Al mendoza at pinsang buo ni Quinito henson,at half brother nang mga Tulfo ito.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ma post nga sa Chit Chat ang komento nya..

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:15 pm 
Middleweight

Dax Inc wrote:
rolek wrote:
magaling talaga yang si junorz.

mapagmagaling :lol:

ha,ha oo nga sir lamag anak ata ni Al mendoza at pinsang buo ni Quinito henson,at half brother nang mga Tulfo ito.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ma post nga sa Chit Chat ang komento nya..

maaari nga,ganyan na ganyan ung pesteng si Al mendoza :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:05 am 
Middleweight

So much for the World Cup Fever boys. Football season is just around! So what League are you watching? What teams are you rooting for?

I am pretty sure that with the addition of Alexis Sanchez and an adjusted Mesut Ozil with his World Cup Winning team mates( Per Mertesacker and Lukas Podolski), Arsenal will be cruising to the top of the Barclay's Premier League Standing. Also, it will be a promising season for the Gunners!

Not only that, Sami Khedeira might be joining them as well. But that is just talks for now. The advantage of having Arsene Wenger is that he is fluent in many language. He can easily communicate with German people as this is his native language. As well, he is also a Frenchman that is why a lot of French connections are there. Of course, there's a lot of youthful talent on the Arsenal team. So basically, this is the club that might be shining next season!

Bisitaa ang akong mga sugilanon sa www.mga-sugilanon.blogspot.com

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:02 pm 
Heavyweight

Lumad_Sugbuanon wrote:
So much for the World Cup Fever boys. Football season is just around! So what League are you watching? What teams are you rooting for?

I am pretty sure that with the addition of Alexis Sanchez and an adjusted Mesut Ozil with his World Cup Winning team mates( Per Mertesacker and Lukas Podolski), Arsenal will be cruising to the top of the Barclay's Premier League Standing. Also, it will be a promising season for the Gunners!

Not only that, Sami Khedeira might be joining them as well. But that is just talks for now. The advantage of having Arsene Wenger is that he is fluent in many language. He can easily communicate with German people as this is his native language. As well, he is also a Frenchman that is why a lot of French connections are there. Of course, there's a lot of youthful talent on the Arsenal team. So basically, this is the club that might be shining next season!

CHELSEA ... :D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:45 am 
Heavyweight

Barcelona. 8) 8)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:19 pm 
Heavyweight

Chelsea at barca. :lol:

-----------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:20 pm 
Heavyweight

Finally, James Rodriguez signs a 6-year contract with Real Madrid.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7269 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 481, 482, 483, 484, 485  Next