Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:15 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7515 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 427, 428, 429, 430, 431, 432, 433 ... 501  Next
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:25 am 
Middleweight

Calm Down People , I might have said or use the the wrong words due to the the last minute heroic play last night by the 2 local players Caligdong and Sacapano which made me feel so patriotic ...

Last edited by filipinas1 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:30 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:28 am 
Heavyweight

though azkals are athletic and big, they were beaten by a step or 2 by thais and vietnam. we need fast runners to nullify the speed of our counterparts.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:35 am 
Middleweight

zeke_gabriel wrote:
though azkals are athletic and big, they were beaten by a step or 2 by thais and vietnam. we need fast runners to nullify the speed of our counterparts.

I noticed that too, Asian players seem to run faster due to having a smaller built ...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:49 am 
Middleweight

Kadyo wrote:
por_kilo wrote:
Kadyo wrote:

Calindong played like Messi...that's all.
Chiefy is the second coming of Diego Maradona?? Did he use the Hand Of God?

Messi was the second coming.... unless you dont know world football in general, then consider this guy as your next maradona of the philippine football..

Actually Chiefy has the heart of a champion, not "The Hands of God". And why not? He's a pure-bloode Filipino. Maybe he played with heart just like Messi and Maradona in every game.
Calindong, Messi and Maradona has the mentality of a champion and still not arrogant who thinks "he knows all".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXzXsdZJ ... ure=fvwrel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:51 am 
Heavyweight

filipinas1 wrote:
Calm Down People , I might have said or use the the wrong words due to the the last minute heroic play last night by the 2 local players Caligdong and Sacapano which made me feel so patriotic ...

it seems you are not sincere on your statement...

first, your font is still too large!

you just focus on the two plays and not the whole game... foreign bred players tried their best to contribute and minimize the offensive of vietnam...

lastly, there is no apology on what your saying (wrong words) which you admit a mistake on your behalf...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:38 am 
Heavyweight

The overhead pass from Angel Guirado to Chieffy was perfect. Buti nasalo at na-control ni Chieffy. Crucial goal!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:47 am 
Heavyweight

could de murga or possibly sabio be a better option than jonsson? :?

angeles, wolf and Reichelt/Omphroy could be good substitutes. :D

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:01 pm 
Heavyweight

Numero uno wrote:

Ball possession was in favor of Vietnam because our challenges on defense were not convincing.Vietnam had free reign to get anywhere on the paddock they ran through at times and around our defenders.Because of their superior speed, quickness and handling. Do you think it has something to do with the style and fast game of Asean football we are no familiar with?

I mean, import that play in Europe with bigger slower players that easy to mark or these imports are only playing second division in leagues of those countries?

Dude, those 2nd division players are the type that become imports in SE Asia. Duric wouldve been a 2nd or 3rd division player and he's a star player in SE Asia.

The reason the Thai ran amok is because we couldnt defend as a team. Individually, our defenders are superior. But guys like Lucena, Cagara, and Jonson only come to the team when they are actually playing. How many Azkals camps have they been in? Thats the reason our off-side traps fail a lot of times because they arent even in sync when keeping the line.

And SE Asian type of play being "quick and better ball handling"? Have you seen friendlies between SE Asian countries like Indonesia or Malaysia playing against EPL/ La Liga teams? Their so called "superior quickness and ballhandling" got smuffed when they played against a European unit that had good team defense.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:34 pm 
Middleweight

darren_simion wrote:
Numero uno wrote:

Ball possession was in favor of Vietnam because our challenges on defense were not convincing.Vietnam had free reign to get anywhere on the paddock they ran through at times and around our defenders.Because of their superior speed, quickness and handling. Do you think it has something to do with the style and fast game of Asean football we are no familiar with?

I mean, import that play in Europe with bigger slower players that easy to mark or these imports are only playing second division in leagues of those countries?

Dude, those 2nd division players are the type that become imports in SE Asia. Duric wouldve been a 2nd or 3rd division player and he's a star player in SE Asia.

The reason the Thai ran amok is because we couldnt defend as a team. Individually, our defenders are superior. But guys like Lucena, Cagara, and Jonson only come to the team when they are actually playing. How many Azkals camps have they been in? Thats the reason our off-side traps fail a lot of times because they arent even in sync when keeping the line.

And SE Asian type of play being "quick and better ball handling"? Have you seen friendlies between SE Asian countries like Indonesia or Malaysia playing against EPL/ La Liga teams? Their so called "superior quickness and ballhandling" got smuffed when they played against a European unit that had good team defense.

Before we forgot...Philippine National Football team concentrate on football later than Thailand. That's why SE Asian football teams are surprise how the Azkals accelerate so fast in football. Team bonding is important to accomplish good communication.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:13 pm 
Light Heavyweight

filipinas1 wrote:

The first reaction is the normally the true notion, from an Eddie Murphy movie I watched.
Petition denied by the supreme court.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:37 am 
Middleweight

dackydax wrote:
nadali cla sa purong pinoy may puso tlaga hinde hilaw

Mulders scored a goal on the first game. So pusong hilaw pa pala yun! Phil Younghusband received the best Asian player trophy last time. Is it pusong hilaw! Yung mga goals ng mga Fil-Foreigners sa in'tl competition, pusong hilaw pa rin?

Many years ago until nagdatingan ang mga Fil-Foreign player, yung mga 100% purong pinoy lagi nasa kangkungan.

Your comment is un-Filipino!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:56 pm 
Middleweight

zeke_gabriel wrote:

Bro Caligdong is fast but I also think there's another pure Pinoy that is fast and a good player, this guy Pangilinan that plays for the Green Archers. I think I spelled that right, he should try out, I don't know why he's not trying out for the AZKALS.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:51 pm 
Heavyweight

Moving forward, I hope they will win against Myanmar... :D

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:07 am 
Middleweight

doctora!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:55 am 
Heavyweight

dencioPT101 wrote:

could de murga or possibly sabio be a better option than jonsson? :?

angeles, wolf and Reichelt/Omphroy could be good substitutes. :D

No Lucena for tomorrow. He left 2 days ago, accdg to his twitter acct. probably some prior commitment.
Maybe De Jong will take his position...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7515 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 427, 428, 429, 430, 431, 432, 433 ... 501  Next