Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:05 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 254 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:20 pm 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:17 pm
Posts: 106
cmon dont be closed minded,.. you know marquez won those 2 fights,
pac is great fighter, not against marquez.

i even thought before the 2nd fight that pacquiao would beat that marquez,
but look what happened,!!

every fight, pacquiao is improving, but marquez has the real blueprint how to handle him

You are the one who's mind is closed.watch it again dude!You do not know about boxing.

_________________
LIVE YOUR LIFE AND LIVE IT WELL.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:34 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:08 pm
Posts: 7843
Location: Las Piñas City PB-0523
markivblue wrote:
cmon dont be closed minded,.. you know marquez won those 2 fights,
pac is great fighter, not against marquez.

i even thought before the 2nd fight that pacquiao would beat that marquez,
but look what happened,!!

every fight, pacquiao is improving, but marquez has the real blueprint how to handle him

You are the one who's mind is closed.watch it again dude!You do not know about boxing.

Both fighters didn't beat each other convincingly.. if JMM beat Pac twice the first time, why is it that some of the boxing analyst gave it to Pac, not to mention two of the judges gave it Pac in the 2nd fight, and had Burt Clements knew exactly how to score a 10-6 round in the first round, JMM technically never won a single fight against Pac. It just happened that Pac edges JMM everytime they fought, the third bout shows how tentative JMM is, waiting and countering Pac but not enough to convince the judges that he won the fight.. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

_________________
-Believe in yourself, fly high and reach your ideals in life-


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:48 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:09 am
Posts: 4584
system_virus13 wrote:
i agree that pacquiao beat the best ones today but with Marquez it is different,
pac hates marquez' fighting style, he's the only one fighter that pacquiao cannot enter to attack,
pac cant make the perfect distance unlike he can do against cotto, margarito and mosley,.
hey, weightclass doesnt matter, it is marquez who makes the difference, he's the smarter one.
and most of all, the wide right hook of marquez was a total nightmare for pac in the 1st and 2nd fight,
and pac hasnt learned how to deal with that.
we'll meet again here after the fight and you'll say, system_virus13 was right. :!:


you called it TS....too bad the huggers will still cling on to the judges poor decision making and COMPUBOX

_________________
PACTARDS WILL NEVER ACCEPT DEFEAT


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:22 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:33 am
Posts: 2349
Location: 21st Century City SHANGHAI!
TheSubversive wrote:
system_virus13 wrote:
i agree that pacquiao beat the best ones today but with Marquez it is different,
pac hates marquez' fighting style, he's the only one fighter that pacquiao cannot enter to attack,
pac cant make the perfect distance unlike he can do against cotto, margarito and mosley,.
hey, weightclass doesnt matter, it is marquez who makes the difference, he's the smarter one.
and most of all, the wide right hook of marquez was a total nightmare for pac in the 1st and 2nd fight,
and pac hasnt learned how to deal with that.
we'll meet again here after the fight and you'll say, system_virus13 was right. :!:


you called it TS....too bad the huggers will still cling on to the judges poor decision making and COMPUBOX

So you're saying you're the perfect one? Cge IKAW NA! :lol:

_________________
::::: GODSPEED PACTEAM™ :::::
::::: GO new PACLAND™ and PACLANDERS™ :::::
@pinoygreats.com™


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:57 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:59 am
Posts: 20027
Lanski2000 wrote:
TheSubversive wrote:
system_virus13 wrote:
i agree that pacquiao beat the best ones today but with Marquez it is different,
pac hates marquez' fighting style, he's the only one fighter that pacquiao cannot enter to attack,
pac cant make the perfect distance unlike he can do against cotto, margarito and mosley,.
hey, weightclass doesnt matter, it is marquez who makes the difference, he's the smarter one.
and most of all, the wide right hook of marquez was a total nightmare for pac in the 1st and 2nd fight,
and pac hasnt learned how to deal with that.
we'll meet again here after the fight and you'll say, system_virus13 was right. :!:


you called it TS....too bad the huggers will still cling on to the judges poor decision making and COMPUBOX

So you're saying you're the perfect one? Cge IKAW NA! :lol:

The perfect Floyd D1ck Ridah that is.......always acting like a drama queen :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:08 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:59 pm
Posts: 455
Location: Padova, Italy
I miss this thread ! I will hukay this if the fourth fight will take place! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:18 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:54 am
Posts: 209
Might be true, but I love Manny for it. So much unlike Floyd that ducks fighters capable of beating him. Cotto? C'mon, like beef, he's been pounded and tenderized by Manny.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:24 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:54 am
Posts: 209
markivblue wrote:
cmon dont be closed minded,.. you know marquez won those 2 fights,
pac is great fighter, not against marquez.

i even thought before the 2nd fight that pacquiao would beat that marquez,
but look what happened,!!

every fight, pacquiao is improving, but marquez has the real blueprint how to handle him

You are the one who's mind is closed.watch it again dude!You do not know about boxing.



Would yould you have treated Manny as great if he stopped at the 2nd fight and done a Floyd of avoiding good fighters and a 3rd with Marquez? JMM might be Manny's "kontrapelo" but greatness is when you face worthy challengers and not leftovers or paperchamps, c'mon man, you know boxing do you?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:39 am 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:45 pm
Posts: 332
those 3 encounters are all close fights and its pretty simple,.
technique belongs to marquez while strength and speed is on pacquiao.
however i wont buy the idea of pacquiao wont win or marquez can win.
those fighters always bring their a fight plan and a win can go eitherways.
its stupid to say that pacquiao cant win as its alwasy been a close decision.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:04 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:48 am
Posts: 3933
Anyone who says that they have ever collected MONEY at a Casino for betting on Marquez against PACQUIAO is a LIAR.

Only those who betted on PACQUIAO have ever won Money when these two have clashed.

And the cement is already dry in the Boxing Annals of time, JMM no Victories against Pacquiao in three tries.

All the Blood Gurgling WHINING in the WORLD will not change that fact.

You can either accept it or go CRY ME A RIVER...

either way we don't care!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:07 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:26 am
Posts: 5506
Location: Middle East
HUNA wrote:
Anyone who says that they have ever collected MONEY at a Casino for betting on Marquez against PACQUIAO is a LIAR.

Only those who betted on PACQUIAO have ever won Money when these two have clashed.

And the cement is already dry in the Boxing Annals of time, JMM no Victories against Pacquiao in three tries.

All the Blood Gurgling WHINING in the WORLD will not change that fact.

You can either accept it or go CRY ME A RIVER...

either way we don't care!

heard it subversive! :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:39 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:29 am
Posts: 3391
Location: Somewhere in Pacific Island!
It's sealed. :biglaugh:

_________________
Quote:
SOMEBODY!! KILL ME!!

DREAM!! BELIEVE!! AND!! MULTIPLY!! OH YEAH!! XD


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:48 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:05 pm
Posts: 1522
may tama ka TS :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:26 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:20 pm
Posts: 11195
Memo knows

8)

_________________
Say No To Basurang Bulok Posts in Pacland


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 254 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group