Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:09 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:37 pm 
Heavyweight

bobx1x1 wrote:
it's over, mga putak ng putak..................... tapos na we have judge's they throw in their professional decision which has many basis, check out the statistic how pac won the judges were right check it bago kayo pumutak statistics don't lie but your opinoin is just you imagination we have records to support the victory, jmm lost he'll never win against pacman. ok mayweater ayan pinakita n ni pac na di na cia ganoon kagaling pirma na ng matapos na.

Again, check the punch statistics who threw more and who had enough points, then you'll clear it out.

This is an opinion thread. Understand where we are coming from. We are pactards.

Bago ka pumutak na parang inahin na kaka-itlog pa lang

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:38 pm 
Welterweight

porsche911 wrote:
though i'm glad pacman won. but this time, i think marquez won the fight. that was one hell of a performance by marquez. style makes fight.

yeah congratulation marquez you didn't kissed the canvas this time.
Well, para sa akin pang i-score, I thought pacquiao won the fight by one point. It was a very close fight. Marquez is the challenger so dapat ipakita nya na sya ang agresibo. Eh kaso hindi nga sya gaano sumusuntok eh intay lang ng intay lalo na sa late rounds, atras lang ng atras. Nung middle rounds lang mga nakuha nyang rounds. pero sa simulang rounds as mga huling rounds kay pacquiao.

Ugali na nila yun na palagi daw narorobbed kahit yung talo nya kay Chris John na robbed daw sya. LOL sore loser ba tawag dun.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:38 pm 
Cruiserweight

I think Pacman won by 1 point

my score

6 for Pac - 5 for JMM - 1 even

DO IT AGAIN PLEASE

Larry Merchant
May 24, 2011

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:39 pm 
Middleweight

Congratulations Marquez. You beat Pacquiao the 3rd time :beer:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:39 pm 
Strawweight

kawawa naman si marquez pati ba naman sa decision di parin manalo well i think he won the fight dapat meron pang rematch to... para maging mas convincing ang panalo ni idol...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:40 pm 
Light Heavyweight

I congratulate JMM for not being knocked down and not for winning, he lost again to Pacquiao. He's such a sour loser though.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:41 pm 
Heavyweight

reneboy wrote:
yes, Marquez WON............. the hearts of many fans for lasting 12 rounds against pacman...

but that won't translate to a win, sorry... let's face it. You cannot possibly win by not out punching packy...

When in doubt, you can always look at the PUNCH STATS!

Manny win thru aggressiveness . no question :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:41 pm 
Cruiserweight

Nakakasawa na rematch neto. I don't like marquez style because he is just waiting and not engaging a war. No more 4rth fight this time. Tama na please. :banghead:

DREAM!! BELIEVE!! AND!! MULTIPLY!! OH YEAH!! XD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:42 pm 
Heavyweight

PAC vs JMM I - draw
PAC vs JMm 2 - split decision
PAC vs JMM 3 - majority decision

Coming soon:

PAC vs JMM 4 - unanimous decision
PAC vs JMM 5 - KO

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:45 pm 
Heavyweight

barakongbaog wrote:
I congratulate JMM for not being knocked down and not for winning, he lost again to Pacquiao. He's such a sour loser though.

Bro, if you've been down four times in two bouts, will you learned lesson from it? :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:47 pm 
Middleweight

look at the punch stats. could it be that you are expecting a knockout win from pacman that anything less is a loss?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:47 pm 
Light Heavyweight

here's my 2 cents..marquez made pacquiao look bad again but not bad as the first because pacquaio has been a controlled aggressor..yeah, marquez countered him once in a while but manny tagged him also..punch stats are not important in this kind of match..its what the judges saw..there are rounds that marquez looks good but there are also rounds that pacquiao looks good (personally, pacquiao won 2 rounds more)..but in the end, marquez did what he does best that is to counter but this time, it was not as "dominating counter" as the first and 2nd fight..a knockdown could have been the slicing on the cake but it did not come because clearly marquez learned his lesson..not to engage pacquiao..and pacquiao also learned his lesson, not to be reckless against marquez..

pacquiao by 2 rounds.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:49 pm 
Light Heavyweight

genetophile wrote:
PAC vs JMM I - draw
PAC vs JMm 2 - split decision
PAC vs JMM 3 - majority decision

Coming soon:

PAC vs JMM 4 - unanimous decision
PAC vs JMM 5 - KO

bro sa 4 & 5 baka retired na si nacho at roach :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:51 pm 
Heavyweight

macan77 wrote:
here's my 2 cents..marquez made pacquiao look bad again but not bad as the first because pacquaio has been a controlled aggressor..yeah, marquez countered him once in a while but manny tagged him also..punch stats are not important in this kind of match..its what the judges saw..there are rounds that marquez looks good but there are also rounds that pacquiao looks good (personally, pacquiao won 2 rounds more)..but in the end, marquez did what he does best that is to counter but this time, it was not as "dominating counter" as the first and 2nd fight..a knockdown could have been the slicing on the cake but it did not come because clearly marquez learned his lesson..not to engage pacquiao..and pacquiao also learned his lesson, not to be reckless against marquez..

pacquiao by 2 rounds.

Both fighters really knew each other and learned from each other. Pac, is not as careless as before, JMM never gave Pac a chance to knock him down, knowing he lost his last bout with Pac with just a single KD . :hat:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:52 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Manny just fought, he has nothing to do with the judges decision.

As a challenger, you have to upstage the champ to win.

Close fights always go to the title holder

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next