Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:06 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:49 am 
Bantamweight

Putting Floyd at #1 PFP now is analogous to putting Pacquiao at #2, Bobby Pacquiao that is..!! Period :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:52 am 
Lightweight

soyamilk wrote:
Although manny won the fight against Marquez in an unusual fashion, definitely he lost the the credibility as being the Pound per Pound king. I won't be surprised if he will be dethroned and King floyd duck will reinstate in the rank.

what's your comments haters :finger: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

no basis... for me, manny won and he is still the top p4p boxer.
but if dethroning him could just help ease out the pain of losers like you,
ok lang...and pls. stop crying now ok... period. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:05 am 
Middleweight

jhinxz wrote:
soyamilk wrote:
In the future, this would affect Pacquiao mentally, marketability, and fans alike. it will continuously haunt him thinking he is not invincible afterall.

The blueprint to beat pacquiao has been cracked. The euphoric and ecstatic hype of manny will no doubt be diminished in the next bout. There will be no cliche statement of manny, " I will give an exciting fight" cause he won't have the killer instinct anymore especially for a fighter that is technically sound.

Manny should practice and study over and over again against tactician opponents like marques or mayweather.

You have a good point. But we also have to give Manny the benefit of the doubt. We all know what happened after his epic 2nd fight with Marquez which I think I don't have to elaborate. This may also clear the PED accusations on Manny.(I hope nobody accuses Marquez of being juiced! We can take the win away from him but let's not take away his pride.)

I hope this fight humbles Pacquiao and bring back the fire in his eyes and the lone attribute fight fans loves the most.. killer instinct! Lust for blood! The desire to hurt and put his guy to sleep! Manny became civilized! Even though he isn't bragging, in his mind he believes he's unbeatable which is evident on his recent fights where he knows his opponents are not trying to win. Thus carrying his opponents to hear the final bell.

Hoping for another string of great wins for PAC after this humbling experience. Unless age catches up on him. PAC vs MAY could be his last hoorah! :peace:

Nicely said dude!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:06 am 
Middleweight

echo_bravo wrote:
soyamilk wrote:
Although manny won the fight against Marquez in an unusual fashion, definitely he lost the the credibility as being the Pound per Pound king. I won't be surprised if he will be dethroned and King floyd duck will reinstate in the rank.

what's your comments haters :finger: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

no basis... for me, manny won and he is still the top p4p boxer.
but if dethroning him could just help ease out the pain of losers like you,
ok lang...and pls. stop crying now ok... period. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Exactly bro! :P

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:09 am 
Middleweight

TheSubversive wrote:
jhinxz wrote:
soyamilk wrote:
In the future, this would affect Pacquiao mentally, marketability, and fans alike. it will continuously haunt him thinking he is not invincible afterall.

The blueprint to beat pacquiao has been cracked. The euphoric and ecstatic hype of manny will no doubt be diminished in the next bout. There will be no cliche statement of manny, " I will give an exciting fight" cause he won't have the killer instinct anymore especially for a fighter that is technically sound.

Manny should practice and study over and over again against tactician opponents like marques or mayweather.

You have a good point. But we also have to give Manny the benefit of the doubt. We all know what happened after his epic 2nd fight with Marquez which I think I don't have to elaborate. This may also clear the PED accusations on Manny.(I hope nobody accuses Marquez of being juiced! We can take the win away from him but let's not take away his pride.)

I hope this fight humbles Pacquiao and bring back the fire in his eyes and the lone attribute fight fans loves the most.. killer instinct! Lust for blood! The desire to hurt and put his guy to sleep! Manny became civilized! Even though he isn't bragging, in his mind he believes he's unbeatable which is evident on his recent fights where he knows his opponents are not trying to win. Thus carrying his opponents to hear the final bell.

Hoping for another string of great wins for PAC after this humbling experience. Unless age catches up on him. PAC vs MAY could be his last hoorah! :peace:

string of victories against bums is not gonna cut it. Even a win over Bradley will not cut it now. Because Marquez is so superior to Bradley and fans wont give Manny the credit now.

the only thing that would bring back the glory for Manny is to beat Mayweather next year on May 5th

that is it. He cannot do anything else.

It is a sad reality that all great things must come to an end. All things must pass. It was a fun ride with MP while it lasted but i truly feel the ride is over.

DSOURCE ?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:18 am 
Cruiserweight

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:21 am 
Heavyweight

soyamilk wrote:

its been a while that pacman was number 1 so lets rest him for a few months :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:37 am 
Lightweight

soyamilk wrote:
Manny Pookyaw wrote:
ts what is your basis? the fight with the pee drinker? pathetic! earning a p4p title doesn't come with a one fight only, do your homework child.

Hey, i'm a pacfan here. Don't take this personally, but manny doesn't deserve the throne, Floyd does.

Basis? open you eyes! it's very obvious that he was not his usual performance. manny was so tentative for technical fighters.

Manny should be the one who will do his homework. Examine his style and think all over again. 8)

I'd rather give it to Manny than the sucker punch Flyod if both their last fight was your basis..think bro!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:46 am 
Flyweight

Hindi ko makuha ang logic... Why in the hell would Floyd be a P4P king again when he sucker-punched Ortiz on their previous fight?

Ang labo...pwehh!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:47 am 
Bantamweight

Pacquiao beat Marquez in twelve rounds of boxing. He did not retreat. He did not cheat. He did not complain. Despite the win, some American boxing afficionados thought Pacquiao's luster is diminished and therefore, no longer deserved the title for P4P King.

Those American afficionados handed the title to one Mayweather, Jr. He fought a young kid for four rounds of abbreviated boxing. He boxed, ducked and got hammered while got hit by the young kid's head. Blinking and bleeding, he taught the young kid a lesson. Never, never keep yourself unprotected and unprepared for a smashing combination while standing and asking for an apology. The other guy could kill you.

The combination that sent the young kid out was legal.

Though, it was rather unprofessional.

And devoid of good sportsmanship.

He, he, he, funny to crown this P4P King who is not only shabby but also crazy.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:02 am 
Featherweight

Pound FOR Pound

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:10 am 
Middleweight

Ok. Then lets put Gayweather on #1 spot coz he has a superb performance by winning via cheap shot. :lol: I think there should be PBF vs JMM 2 for the title of the #1 cheater lb for lb. 1 is a FOOT STOPPER the other is a CHEAP SHOTTER.. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:12 am 
Middleweight

This soyamilk is one good example of a CRAB.. He pretends to be a pacfan and yet he is taking the pac down. Such an hypocrite, stop acting as a fan dude, we are not idiots to know you're true color.. You're color is Orange. :D

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:24 am 
Heavyweight

soyamilk wrote:
zenighata2001 wrote:
just wow! :lol:

you're being wow because that is the truth. I'm just being fair here. Pacquiao won the fight, yes, but never it could be a performance of a great pound per pound fighter. No way! :biglaugh:

so what is a great performance of a P4P fighter? the one who knew how to cheat?hehehehee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:19 am 
Welterweight

I don't care much whoever the P4P now. Anyway, there is no permanent in this world.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next