Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:32 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:59 am 
Lightweight

Mayweather is a combination of Joshua Clottey and Juan Manuel Marquez. Manny
Pacquiao is proven ineffective against these type fighters. Kawawa naman ang pambansang kamao natin kung itatapat pa kay Mayweather. I believe Manny had enough credits. He don’t need Mayweather to cement his legacy coz Mayweather will just totally going demolish Pacquiao.

Pacquiao got totally exposed by Marquez than he already was compared to their first two encounters. Most people say Pacquiao is an improve fighter while Marquez remains the same. And one pacfan here even said “Marquez is a BUM” and some said: Marquez is damaged fighter, but despite all, Marquez succeeded to make Pacquiao to look like an amateur.

I know I will receive lot of criticism from my fellow pacfans. I know that pacfans will say I’m no boxing expert. Yes, I’m no boxing expert. ROACH and ARUM were boxing experts but their prediction is wrong, and mine is right: http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=202754&hilit=

SAY NO TO MAYWEATHER!
YES TO MARTINEZ!
Martinez will save Pacquiao’s face.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:03 am 
Bantamweight

i still want to see it just for the heck of it. :D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:08 am 
Heavyweight

MANNY is not ELLERBE nor FILTHY CENT..
I'm sure floyd played them both with ease..
MANNY is a different kind of beast, he can hurt you big time.
those two boy toys hurt floyd in a pleasurable way, not MANNY.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:10 am 
Light Heavyweight

ok if this is the case, then start a petition for mayweather to fight pac already
i know his bf ellerbe already said they want a fight on may 5,2012
and floyd went on BET saying he is looking for pacquiao next year
so upon seeing manny being all human last night, i hope floyd will finally say that he will definitely fight pac next year, preferably on may as he said
as what the TS said, floyd will toy pac
let us just see during fight night if this is true
let us not celebrate floyd's win yet
and diminish pac's achievements based on his performance last night
how flakey can we get?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:12 am 
Middleweight

Yan lang kaya mong sabihin Brad????

Sama mo pati buhay mo sa pustahan kay MANNY ako sabi nga Styles win the fights kumbinsihin mo si mayflower to fight MANNY...

Although close ang laban ni MANNY at MARQUEZ pero panalo talaga si MANNY mas disgusting naman kung nanalo si MARQUEZ eh si MANNY ang champion dapat ang challenger ang nag initiate ng laban pero si MARQUEZ tamang abang lang...

Kahit maglaban pa ng ilang beses kung yan pa rin ang style ni MARQUEZ same old story yan kapos parin si MARQUEZ ibig sabihin hindi kaya ni MARQUEZ si MANNY...

Kuha mo??? punta ka mexico mwamwa mo si nacho buritos....

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:14 am 
Welterweight

let's bring it on, i like to see Pacman as underdog and surprise everyone so that the win is sweeter! unlike where he is expected to KO his opponent and did not deliver even though he clearly won.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:15 am 
Lightweight

I hope the mayweather's take the bait!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:16 am 
Middleweight

Ah okay...

Then, tell your boss Gayweather to sign the dotted line. Pronto! Wala nang paligoy-ligoy pa. Am sure nanood yun sa laban ni Pacman-Juanita. Let's see if Gayweather now have the guts to fight 'the little fella'. 8)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:23 am 
Light Heavyweight

one word....

when?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:31 am 
Lightweight

waliidis wrote:
Yan lang kaya mong sabihin Brad????

Sama mo pati buhay mo sa pustahan kay MANNY ako sabi nga Styles win the fights kumbinsihin mo si mayflower to fight MANNY...

Although close ang laban ni MANNY at MARQUEZ pero panalo talaga si MANNY mas disgusting naman kung nanalo si MARQUEZ eh si MANNY ang champion dapat ang challenger ang nag initiate ng laban pero si MARQUEZ tamang abang lang...

Kahit maglaban pa ng ilang beses kung yan pa rin ang style ni MARQUEZ same old story yan kapos parin si MARQUEZ ibig sabihin hindi kaya ni MARQUEZ si MANNY...

Kuha mo??? punta ka mexico mwamwa mo si nacho buritos....

Your not a pacfan dude! your a pactard! truth hurts right? Pactard + Jejemon = YOU

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:33 am 
Lightweight

rainercdo wrote:
Ah okay...

Then, tell your boss Gayweather to sign the dotted line. Pronto! Wala nang paligoy-ligoy pa. Am sure nanood yun sa laban ni Pacman-Juanita. Let's see if Gayweather now have the guts to fight 'the little fella'. 8)

Mayweather is not my boss, I'm a Mayweather hater.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:37 am 
Welterweight

LuckyMichelle7 wrote:
Mayweather is a combination of Joshua Clottey and Juan Manuel Marquez. Manny
Pacquiao is proven ineffective against these type fighters. Kawawa naman ang pambansang kamao natin kung itatapat pa kay Mayweather. I believe Manny had enough credits. He don’t need Mayweather to cement his legacy coz Mayweather will just totally going demolish Pacquiao.

Pacquiao got totally exposed by Marquez than he already was compared to their first two encounters. Most people say Pacquiao is an improve fighter while Marquez remains the same. And one pacfan here even said “Marquez is a BUM” and some said: Marquez is damaged fighter, but despite all, Marquez succeeded to make Pacquiao to look like an amateur.

I know I will receive lot of criticism from my fellow pacfans. I know that pacfans will say I’m no boxing expert. Yes, I’m no boxing expert. ROACH and ARUM were boxing experts but their prediction is wrong, and mine is right: http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=202754&hilit=

SAY NO TO MAYWEATHER!
YES TO MARTINEZ!
Martinez will save Pacquiao’s face.

You wrong, i believe Pac will win against Floyd, style make fight Marquez is difficult fight compare to Floyd, Pac was always bother by JMM tactics ability to return fire when hit, because Marquez has the Ability to return punch when Pac landed punches, Floyd counter punching style is different from Marquez, Floyd do not counter when hit, he just use a shoulder role because his scared to get hit i dont know if he can take the punch of pac thats why this is dangerous fight for Floyd and Floyd Sr. knows this thats why hes scared his son to let fight Pac, hope Floyd will fight Pac to end this debate.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:47 am 
Lightweight

Quote:
You wrong, i believe Pac will win against Floyd, style make fight Marquez is difficult fight compare to Floyd, Pac was always bother by JMM tactics ability to return fire when hit, because Marquez has the Ability to return punch when Pac landed punches, Floyd counter punching style is different from Marquez, Floyd do not counter when hit, he just use a shoulder role because his scared to get hit i dont know if he can take the punch of pac thats why this is dangerous fight for Floyd and Floyd Sr. knows this thats why hes scared his son to let fight Pac, hope Floyd will fight Pac to end this debate.

You have a point there :swordplay:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:54 am 
Light Heavyweight

THE RISE OF THE PACTARDS!

This will be the time when the pactards will attempt to control Pacland. if they can....

“You all think I’m scared, I’m a coward? Well guess what? I’m a rich, scared coward. I’m a rich coward,”

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:58 am 
Heavyweight

had mayweather accepted the fight vs. pacman?
he cannot toy pac if the chicken will not fight pac

period

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next