Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:13 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:41 pm 
Lightweight

I go for Manny. The motivation of Manny for this fight with floyd is different. I can see the corner of floyd begging floyd to quit or be killed. Remember! Manny hates BS fighters.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:45 pm 
Welterweight

Floyd's boy toy, Manny. :D

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:51 pm 
Heavyweight

LuckyMichelle7 wrote:
Mayweather is a combination of Joshua Clottey and Juan Manuel Marquez. Manny
Pacquiao is proven ineffective against these type fighters. Kawawa naman ang pambansang kamao natin kung itatapat pa kay Mayweather. I believe Manny had enough credits. He don’t need Mayweather to cement his legacy coz Mayweather will just totally going demolish Pacquiao.

Pacquiao got totally exposed by Marquez than he already was compared to their first two encounters. Most people say Pacquiao is an improve fighter while Marquez remains the same. And one pacfan here even said “Marquez is a BUM” and some said: Marquez is damaged fighter, but despite all, Marquez succeeded to make Pacquiao to look like an amateur.

I know I will receive lot of criticism from my fellow pacfans. I know that pacfans will say I’m no boxing expert. Yes, I’m no boxing expert. ROACH and ARUM were boxing experts but their prediction is wrong, and mine is right: http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=202754&hilit=

SAY NO TO MAYWEATHER!
YES TO MARTINEZ!
Martinez will save Pacquiao’s face.

Are you a "she" ? If then, kindly PM me your pics
and lets' see if we can set an SEB...:wink:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:03 pm 
Bantamweight

LuckyMichelle7 wrote:
Pacquiao is proven ineffective against these type fighters. Kawawa naman ang pambansang kamao natin kung itatapat pa kay Mayweather. I believe Manny had enough credits. He don’t need Mayweather to cement his legacy coz Mayweather will just totally going demolish Pacquiao.

Pacquiao got totally exposed by Marquez than he already was compared to their first two encounters. Most people say Pacquiao is an improve fighter while Marquez remains the same. And one pacfan here even said “Marquez is a BUM” and some said: Marquez is damaged fighter, but despite all, Marquez succeeded to make Pacquiao to look like an amateur.

I know I will receive lot of criticism from my fellow pacfans. I know that pacfans will say I’m no boxing expert. Yes, I’m no boxing expert. ROACH and ARUM were boxing experts but their prediction is wrong, and mine is right: http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=202754&hilit=

SAY NO TO MAYWEATHER!
YES TO MARTINEZ!

I'd like to think that your basis for this argument is because Pacquaio struggled vs JMM on their match-ups (all 3 of them). Mayweather, on the other hand, breezed past Marquez.

However, to validate your contention that PBF will toy with MP if ever they fight, you should have taken all their performances against common opponents namely:

Mosley
ODLH
Hatton

In comparison to Mayweather's performance versus these fighters, we can say that MP performed MUCH better against them than PBF did. Shall it mean MP will handle PBF easily, basing on this logic? Of course not! It's not like "A defeated B, B defeated C, ergo A will defeat C". Your premise must stand on solid ground first so that your contentions are can be validated. Only then will you arrive at a correct conclusion.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:17 pm 
Cruiserweight

this is the best time for Floyd to call out pacman. and claim his all time Great while pacman struggles with counter punchers.
floyd should take the fight.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:34 pm 
Heavyweight

LuckyMichelle7 wrote:

SAY NO TO MAYWEATHER!
YES TO MARTINEZ!

How about if you save your own face first TS? :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:00 pm 
Cruiserweight

LuckyMichelle7 wrote:
rainercdo wrote:
Ah okay...

Then, tell your boss Gayweather to sign the dotted line. Pronto! Wala nang paligoy-ligoy pa. Am sure nanood yun sa laban ni Pacman-Juanita. Let's see if Gayweather now have the guts to fight 'the little fella'. 8)

Mayweather is not my boss, I'm a Mayweather hater.

AAAAHHH...you hate GOOD and you hate BAD as well? where are you standing? :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:40 pm 
Welterweight

idolz wrote:
You wrong, i believe Pac will win against Floyd, style make fight Marquez is difficult fight compare to Floyd, Pac was always bother by JMM tactics ability to return fire when hit, because Marquez has the Ability to return punch when Pac landed punches, Floyd counter punching style is different from Marquez, Floyd do not counter when hit, he just use a shoulder role because his scared to get hit i dont know if he can take the punch of pac thats why this is dangerous fight for Floyd and Floyd Sr. knows this thats why hes scared his son to let fight Pac, hope Floyd will fight Pac to end this debate.

Agree... 1 more thing, Mayweather had difficulty fighting Hatton in the early rounds, Mosley wobbled Mayweather for a while... Try to think what Pacman can do and what he did to those guys. You just can't compare Mayweather from Marquez.

“I never looked at the consequences of missing a big shot…
when you think about the consequences
you always think of a negative result.”
~Michael Jordan, Basketball

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:49 pm 
Middleweight

lateralisis wrote:
idolz wrote:
You wrong, i believe Pac will win against Floyd, style make fight Marquez is difficult fight compare to Floyd, Pac was always bother by JMM tactics ability to return fire when hit, because Marquez has the Ability to return punch when Pac landed punches, Floyd counter punching style is different from Marquez, Floyd do not counter when hit, he just use a shoulder role because his scared to get hit i dont know if he can take the punch of pac thats why this is dangerous fight for Floyd and Floyd Sr. knows this thats why hes scared his son to let fight Pac, hope Floyd will fight Pac to end this debate.

Agree... 1 more thing, Mayweather had difficulty fighting Hatton in the early rounds, Mosley wobbled Mayweather for a while... Try to think what Pacman can do and what he did to those guys. You just can't compare Mayweather from Marquez.

he beatz them convincingly, how about Pac on Marquez...? Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:56 pm 
Heavyweight

MANNY ALL THE WAY.....

Floyd Lives in VEGAS, so Why hasn't his Negotiator Al Haymon crashed down ARUM's Door begging

for the Fight? Leonard Ellerbe doesn't count as he is only Floyd's Massuese....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwkH-La-moA

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:43 am 
Heavyweight

Ganoon naman pala, so pirmahan na ang kontrata para
magkasubukan na.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:48 am 
Heavyweight

Sure he will. Let's get it on.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:18 am 
Cruiserweight

Five words: Floyd is scared of Pacquiao.

* * * F I S O P means Floyd Is Scared Of Pacquiao! BY: PB#0528

TANDAAN MO KAPATID, kahit mahilig ka sa DINUGUAN ..., "Ang paggawa ng MABUTI ay HINDI magbubunga ng MASAMA!!!"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:35 am 
Cruiserweight

idolz wrote:
LuckyMichelle7 wrote:

SAY NO TO MAYWEATHER!
YES TO MARTINEZ!

Shhh.. floyd might read this and be scared again, just don't be too vocal about this. Just let floyd take the bait.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:04 am 
Heavyweight

i will bet all the things that i have including my yagbols, floyd won't ever fight manny. just because marquez gave manny a hard fight, floyd can do the same to manny? that's a big no. if floyd could duplicate marquez's style, there's no doubt floyd can also give manny difficulties in the ring. but at this point in time, floyd is very much reluctant to entangle with manny in the ring because he knows manny can give him hell and that he still does not have enough to hold manny's style in boxing. once manny starts attacking floyd, all that floyd is gonna do is defence to the max and clinch, and forget about throwing punches in return.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next