Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:51 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:11 am 
Offline
Featherweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:22 pm
Posts: 84
Mayweather is a combination of Joshua Clottey and Juan Manuel Marquez. Manny
Pacquiao is proven ineffective against these type fighters. Kawawa naman ang pambansang kamao natin kung itatapat pa kay Mayweather. I believe Manny had enough credits. He don’t need Mayweather to cement his legacy coz Mayweather will just totally going demolish Pacquiao.

Pacquiao got totally exposed by Marquez than he already was compared to their first two encounters. Most people say Pacquiao is an improve fighter while Marquez remains the same. And one pacfan here even said “Marquez is a BUM” and some said: Marquez is damaged fighter, but despite all, Marquez succeeded to make Pacquiao to look like an amateur.

I know I will receive lot of criticism from my fellow pacfans. I know that pacfans will say I’m no boxing expert. Yes, I’m no boxing expert. ROACH and ARUM were boxing experts but their prediction is wrong, and mine is right: viewtopic.php?f=108&t=202754&hilit=

SAY NO TO MAYWEATHER!
YES TO MARTINEZ!
Martinez will save Pacquiao’s face.

_________________
am 9 million percent sure Im a pacfan


You have distorted the facts...What totally exposed you are talking about.What succeeded in making Pacman looked like an amateur?

If you compare pacman's fights with JMM, Pacman was outboxed in the two previous encounters. If not for the KD's Pacman would have easily lose. In the 3rd fight it is the other way around, Pacman outboxed JMM - a mark improvement from the 2 previous fight. It was JMM's performance that degraded.In the Previous two fights, Pacquiao's face always looks beaten up but now it appears as though he was not involve in a boxing match.

If it is not improvement then what it is? Please reply ASAP...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:30 am 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:33 pm
Posts: 124
POGI, ANG KATAPAT LANG NI GAYWEATHER JR. AY SI UNDIFEATED BOY PICK-UP.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:31 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 12:23 am
Posts: 16416
clovien wrote:
Mayweather is a combination of Joshua Clottey and Juan Manuel Marquez. Manny
Pacquiao is proven ineffective against these type fighters. Kawawa naman ang pambansang kamao natin kung itatapat pa kay Mayweather. I believe Manny had enough credits. He don’t need Mayweather to cement his legacy coz Mayweather will just totally going demolish Pacquiao.

Pacquiao got totally exposed by Marquez than he already was compared to their first two encounters. Most people say Pacquiao is an improve fighter while Marquez remains the same. And one pacfan here even said “Marquez is a BUM” and some said: Marquez is damaged fighter, but despite all, Marquez succeeded to make Pacquiao to look like an amateur.

I know I will receive lot of criticism from my fellow pacfans. I know that pacfans will say I’m no boxing expert. Yes, I’m no boxing expert. ROACH and ARUM were boxing experts but their prediction is wrong, and mine is right: viewtopic.php?f=108&t=202754&hilit=

SAY NO TO MAYWEATHER!
YES TO MARTINEZ!
Martinez will save Pacquiao’s face.

_________________
am 9 million percent sure Im a pacfan


You have distorted the facts...What totally exposed you are talking about.What succeeded in making Pacman looked like an amateur?

If you compare pacman's fights with JMM, Pacman was outboxed in the two previous encounters. If not for the KD's Pacman would have easily lose. In the 3rd fight it is the other way around, Pacman outboxed JMM - a mark improvement from the 2 previous fight. It was JMM's performance that degraded.In the Previous two fights, Pacquiao's face always looks beaten up but now it appears as though he was not involve in a boxing match.

If it is not improvement then what it is? Please reply ASAP...


Media Bias...what else could it be?

_________________
"I like it when you all disagree with me. At least you somehow get to see the 21st century kind of thinking. Someday you'll thank me for saving you from eternal dumbnation."-jasperjack


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:33 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 12:23 am
Posts: 16416
daniel bartolome wrote:
POGI, ANG KATAPAT LANG NI GAYWEATHER JR. AY SI UNDIFEATED BOY PICK-UP.


bro...ano orig handol mo at kelan ka na ban? at sino'ng nag ban sa iyo? :biglaugh:

_________________
"I like it when you all disagree with me. At least you somehow get to see the 21st century kind of thinking. Someday you'll thank me for saving you from eternal dumbnation."-jasperjack


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:33 am 
Offline
Featherweight

Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:28 pm
Posts: 62
That's why this fight is so intruiging. If you look how Manny fought Marquez compared to FMJ you can conclude that FMJ will easilly beat Pacquiao, but then styles makes fight.

Manny is an offensive figher while Floyd is a defensive genius. Floyd doesn't want to get pressured and that's how Manny fights. I noticed that once pressured floyd got rattled and if Manny can hit him and for sure one of those awkward angles will connect it will be bye bye for FMJ.

BEST OFFENSE VS BEST DEFENCE.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:42 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:38 am
Posts: 1861
Migz11 wrote:
That's why this fight is so intruiging. If you look how Manny fought Marquez compared to FMJ you can conclude that FMJ will easilly beat Pacquiao, but then styles makes fight.

Manny is an offensive figher while Floyd is a defensive genius. Floyd doesn't want to get pressured and that's how Manny fights. I noticed that once pressured floyd got rattled and if Manny can hit him and for sure one of those awkward angles will connect it will be bye bye for FMJ.

BEST OFFENSE VS BEST DEFENCE.


I have trouble imagining Floyd staying in place long enough to get hit. Sometimes Floyd will mix it up with a fighter so he maintains his fanbase and marketability, but in a huge fight, with huge money, I feel Floyd will take the higher road and do his best to win.

In this case, Floyd will backpedal, counter all night long to win a UD. If Manny tries to rush in, I believe Mayweather Jr. has a great chance of knocking out Manny.

If Marquez is able to buckle Manny's legs (whether off balance or not), Mayweather Jr. can knock him down, NP. Mayweather's power is underestimated.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:46 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:02 am
Posts: 6519
Location: Bansang Kanluran
LuckyMichelle7 wrote:
Mayweather is a combination of Joshua Clottey and Juan Manuel Marquez. Manny
Pacquiao is proven ineffective against these type fighters. Kawawa naman ang pambansang kamao natin kung itatapat pa kay Mayweather. I believe Manny had enough credits. He don’t need Mayweather to cement his legacy coz Mayweather will just totally going demolish Pacquiao.

Pacquiao got totally exposed by Marquez than he already was compared to their first two encounters. Most people say Pacquiao is an improve fighter while Marquez remains the same. And one pacfan here even said “Marquez is a BUM” and some said: Marquez is damaged fighter, but despite all, Marquez succeeded to make Pacquiao to look like an amateur.
kunwari ka pa
I know I will receive lot of criticism from my fellow pacfans. I know that pacfans will say I’m no boxing expert. Yes, I’m no boxing expert. ROACH and ARUM were boxing experts but their prediction is wrong, and mine is right: http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=202754&hilit=

SAY NO TO MAYWEATHER!
YES TO MARTINEZ!
Martinez will save Pacquiao’s face.

_________________
"There's no hope in dope,so stay away from prohibited drugs. Get into the sports instead it's your best bet and be a sure winner" - Robert 'Sonny" Jaworski


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:12 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:09 am
Posts: 2449
Stopped reading after the first sentence. Combination of clottey and Marquez? Lol

_________________
James toney Quotes..

"Jim don't come up here trying to give me no badass questions, try to degrade me.."

"Nah he never hurt me man, I'm Undestructible.." lol

"who's next!!! I got milk baby" lmao


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:24 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:47 pm
Posts: 3668
Location: PHILIPPINES
LuckyMichelle7 wrote:
Mayweather is a combination of Joshua Clottey and Juan Manuel Marquez. Manny
Pacquiao is proven ineffective against these type fighters. Kawawa naman ang pambansang kamao natin kung itatapat pa kay Mayweather. I believe Manny had enough credits. He don’t need Mayweather to cement his legacy coz Mayweather will just totally going demolish Pacquiao.

Pacquiao got totally exposed by Marquez than he already was compared to their first two encounters. Most people say Pacquiao is an improve fighter while Marquez remains the same. And one pacfan here even said “Marquez is a BUM” and some said: Marquez is damaged fighter, but despite all, Marquez succeeded to make Pacquiao to look like an amateur.

I know I will receive lot of criticism from my fellow pacfans. I know that pacfans will say I’m no boxing expert. Yes, I’m no boxing expert. ROACH and ARUM were boxing experts but their prediction is wrong, and mine is right: http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=202754&hilit=

SAY NO TO MAYWEATHER!
YES TO MARTINEZ!
Martinez will save Pacquiao’s face.



I am no boxing expert either but Pacquiao did the right thing to win. Pacquiao trained defensively because that was his weakness in their two previous fights. It is just too bad to think that people are clamoring for Knock out but Pacquiao failed to deliver that to his fans. I guess the PED does not work, useless and ineffective. :) Therefore, through the eyes of the people, especially to Marquez fans and to those who bet for Manny for Knock Out, Pacman is not that great anymore and they consider Marquez won because Paquiao did not Knock him out.
Marquez did not change his style, but he was able to master the timing on stepping Pacquiao's foot so that Pacquiao cannot execute his 3 to 6 punch combination. Pacquiao is a clean fighter fought him twice and those foot stomping was never been expected that Marquez will cheat. Pacquiao was not ready to prevent the foot stomping of Marquez.
I disagree that The CheapShot Duckweather will totally demolish Pacquiao because The CheapShot is like a combination of Clottey and Marquez style. The CheapShot's style does not use his two hands to cover his face but only his left with the right hand down, ready for the counter. That is what he is used to and cannot just change that style. Pacquiao of course will study The CheapShot's weakness and that is the reason why he goes on training.
I've been betting for Pacquiao since he fought with Barerra and lost only once when he fought Morales. I've been winning less and less in his every fight because the odds keeps increasing in his favor.
I like the way the odds looks right now against The CheapShot. This will be the best time for me to bet more and win more. I hope the fight will happen.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:15 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:59 am
Posts: 29214
mod gene will toy TS. :lol:

_________________
================================================================================================


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:08 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:53 am
Posts: 335
rex david wrote:
the only reason why marquez was so successful with pacquiao its because manny wants to make people happy.manny could just easily counterpunch marquez just what mayweather did to him.but pac got bored abd brought the fight to marquez.round one is a testament to that.


Agree!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:53 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:47 pm
Posts: 6608
freewheeze wrote:
mod gene will toy TS. :lol:


:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:01 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 12:23 am
Posts: 16416
rex david wrote:
the only reason why marquez was so successful with pacquiao its because manny wants to make people happy.manny could just easily counterpunch marquez just what mayweather did to him.but pac got bored abd brought the fight to marquez.round one is a testament to that.


Marquez so successful? :shock: He tried 3 times bro and failed three times. the best he can salvage is a draw.

_________________
"I like it when you all disagree with me. At least you somehow get to see the 21st century kind of thinking. Someday you'll thank me for saving you from eternal dumbnation."-jasperjack


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:06 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:09 pm
Posts: 40276
Location: Short arm of chromosome 6
freewheeze wrote:
mod gene will toy TS. :lol:


Pacstorm will rubberboat TS.

Ukyo will motorboat TS.

:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:41 pm 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:02 am
Posts: 163
DEFINITELY NOT,,,,,,WATCH CASTILLO VS MAYWEATHER 1 C,,,,COMPLETELY N WORST ROBBED FIGHT OF THE CENTURY,,,,,


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group