Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:51 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:11 am 
Featherweight

Mayweather is a combination of Joshua Clottey and Juan Manuel Marquez. Manny
Pacquiao is proven ineffective against these type fighters. Kawawa naman ang pambansang kamao natin kung itatapat pa kay Mayweather. I believe Manny had enough credits. He don’t need Mayweather to cement his legacy coz Mayweather will just totally going demolish Pacquiao.

Pacquiao got totally exposed by Marquez than he already was compared to their first two encounters. Most people say Pacquiao is an improve fighter while Marquez remains the same. And one pacfan here even said “Marquez is a BUM” and some said: Marquez is damaged fighter, but despite all, Marquez succeeded to make Pacquiao to look like an amateur.

I know I will receive lot of criticism from my fellow pacfans. I know that pacfans will say I’m no boxing expert. Yes, I’m no boxing expert. ROACH and ARUM were boxing experts but their prediction is wrong, and mine is right: viewtopic.php?f=108&t=202754&hilit=

SAY NO TO MAYWEATHER!
YES TO MARTINEZ!
Martinez will save Pacquiao’s face.

You have distorted the facts...What totally exposed you are talking about.What succeeded in making Pacman looked like an amateur?

If you compare pacman's fights with JMM, Pacman was outboxed in the two previous encounters. If not for the KD's Pacman would have easily lose. In the 3rd fight it is the other way around, Pacman outboxed JMM - a mark improvement from the 2 previous fight. It was JMM's performance that degraded.In the Previous two fights, Pacquiao's face always looks beaten up but now it appears as though he was not involve in a boxing match.

If it is not improvement then what it is? Please reply ASAP...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:30 am 
Lightweight

POGI, ANG KATAPAT LANG NI GAYWEATHER JR. AY SI UNDIFEATED BOY PICK-UP.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:31 am 
Heavyweight

clovien wrote:
Pacquiao is proven ineffective against these type fighters. Kawawa naman ang pambansang kamao natin kung itatapat pa kay Mayweather. I believe Manny had enough credits. He don’t need Mayweather to cement his legacy coz Mayweather will just totally going demolish Pacquiao.

Pacquiao got totally exposed by Marquez than he already was compared to their first two encounters. Most people say Pacquiao is an improve fighter while Marquez remains the same. And one pacfan here even said “Marquez is a BUM” and some said: Marquez is damaged fighter, but despite all, Marquez succeeded to make Pacquiao to look like an amateur.

I know I will receive lot of criticism from my fellow pacfans. I know that pacfans will say I’m no boxing expert. Yes, I’m no boxing expert. ROACH and ARUM were boxing experts but their prediction is wrong, and mine is right: viewtopic.php?f=108&t=202754&hilit=

SAY NO TO MAYWEATHER!
YES TO MARTINEZ!

You have distorted the facts...What totally exposed you are talking about.What succeeded in making Pacman looked like an amateur?

If you compare pacman's fights with JMM, Pacman was outboxed in the two previous encounters. If not for the KD's Pacman would have easily lose. In the 3rd fight it is the other way around, Pacman outboxed JMM - a mark improvement from the 2 previous fight. It was JMM's performance that degraded.In the Previous two fights, Pacquiao's face always looks beaten up but now it appears as though he was not involve in a boxing match.

If it is not improvement then what it is? Please reply ASAP...

Media Bias...what else could it be?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:33 am 
Heavyweight

daniel bartolome wrote:
POGI, ANG KATAPAT LANG NI GAYWEATHER JR. AY SI UNDIFEATED BOY PICK-UP.

bro...ano orig handol mo at kelan ka na ban? at sino'ng nag ban sa iyo? :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:33 am 
Featherweight

That's why this fight is so intruiging. If you look how Manny fought Marquez compared to FMJ you can conclude that FMJ will easilly beat Pacquiao, but then styles makes fight.

Manny is an offensive figher while Floyd is a defensive genius. Floyd doesn't want to get pressured and that's how Manny fights. I noticed that once pressured floyd got rattled and if Manny can hit him and for sure one of those awkward angles will connect it will be bye bye for FMJ.

BEST OFFENSE VS BEST DEFENCE.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:42 am 
Light Heavyweight

Migz11 wrote:
That's why this fight is so intruiging. If you look how Manny fought Marquez compared to FMJ you can conclude that FMJ will easilly beat Pacquiao, but then styles makes fight.

Manny is an offensive figher while Floyd is a defensive genius. Floyd doesn't want to get pressured and that's how Manny fights. I noticed that once pressured floyd got rattled and if Manny can hit him and for sure one of those awkward angles will connect it will be bye bye for FMJ.

BEST OFFENSE VS BEST DEFENCE.

I have trouble imagining Floyd staying in place long enough to get hit. Sometimes Floyd will mix it up with a fighter so he maintains his fanbase and marketability, but in a huge fight, with huge money, I feel Floyd will take the higher road and do his best to win.

In this case, Floyd will backpedal, counter all night long to win a UD. If Manny tries to rush in, I believe Mayweather Jr. has a great chance of knocking out Manny.

If Marquez is able to buckle Manny's legs (whether off balance or not), Mayweather Jr. can knock him down, NP. Mayweather's power is underestimated.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:46 am 
Heavyweight

LuckyMichelle7 wrote:

kunwari ka pa
I know I will receive lot of criticism from my fellow pacfans. I know that pacfans will say I’m no boxing expert. Yes, I’m no boxing expert. ROACH and ARUM were boxing experts but their prediction is wrong, and mine is right: http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=202754&hilit=

SAY NO TO MAYWEATHER!
YES TO MARTINEZ!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:12 am 
Cruiserweight

Stopped reading after the first sentence. Combination of clottey and Marquez? Lol

"Jim don't come up here trying to give me no badass questions, try to degrade me.."

"Nah he never hurt me man, I'm Undestructible.." lol

"who's next!!! I got milk baby" lmao

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:24 am 
Cruiserweight

LuckyMichelle7 wrote:

I know I will receive lot of criticism from my fellow pacfans. I know that pacfans will say I’m no boxing expert. Yes, I’m no boxing expert. ROACH and ARUM were boxing experts but their prediction is wrong, and mine is right: http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=202754&hilit=

SAY NO TO MAYWEATHER!
YES TO MARTINEZ!

I am no boxing expert either but Pacquiao did the right thing to win. Pacquiao trained defensively because that was his weakness in their two previous fights. It is just too bad to think that people are clamoring for Knock out but Pacquiao failed to deliver that to his fans. I guess the PED does not work, useless and ineffective. :) Therefore, through the eyes of the people, especially to Marquez fans and to those who bet for Manny for Knock Out, Pacman is not that great anymore and they consider Marquez won because Paquiao did not Knock him out.
Marquez did not change his style, but he was able to master the timing on stepping Pacquiao's foot so that Pacquiao cannot execute his 3 to 6 punch combination. Pacquiao is a clean fighter fought him twice and those foot stomping was never been expected that Marquez will cheat. Pacquiao was not ready to prevent the foot stomping of Marquez.
I disagree that The CheapShot Duckweather will totally demolish Pacquiao because The CheapShot is like a combination of Clottey and Marquez style. The CheapShot's style does not use his two hands to cover his face but only his left with the right hand down, ready for the counter. That is what he is used to and cannot just change that style. Pacquiao of course will study The CheapShot's weakness and that is the reason why he goes on training.
I've been betting for Pacquiao since he fought with Barerra and lost only once when he fought Morales. I've been winning less and less in his every fight because the odds keeps increasing in his favor.
I like the way the odds looks right now against The CheapShot. This will be the best time for me to bet more and win more. I hope the fight will happen.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:15 am 
Heavyweight

mod gene will toy TS. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:08 am 
Welterweight

rex david wrote:
the only reason why marquez was so successful with pacquiao its because manny wants to make people happy.manny could just easily counterpunch marquez just what mayweather did to him.but pac got bored abd brought the fight to marquez.round one is a testament to that.

Agree!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:53 pm 
Heavyweight

freewheeze wrote:

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:01 pm 
Heavyweight

rex david wrote:
the only reason why marquez was so successful with pacquiao its because manny wants to make people happy.manny could just easily counterpunch marquez just what mayweather did to him.but pac got bored abd brought the fight to marquez.round one is a testament to that.

Marquez so successful? :shock: He tried 3 times bro and failed three times. the best he can salvage is a draw.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:06 pm 
Heavyweight

freewheeze wrote:

Pacstorm will rubberboat TS.

Ukyo will motorboat TS.

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:41 pm 
Lightweight

DEFINITELY NOT,,,,,,WATCH CASTILLO VS MAYWEATHER 1 C,,,,COMPLETELY N WORST ROBBED FIGHT OF THE CENTURY,,,,,

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next