Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:00 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:08 am 
Featherweight

Paki usapan mo si floyd na pirmahan na ang contract para matuloy na ang laban. Paliwanag mong mabuti na parang laruan lng sa kanya si Paquiao...... :) :) :) :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:08 am 
Heavyweight

if Manny wants the fight, he will do it on Floyd's terms, then coming off a bad performance

really, adds insult to injury having to deal with Floyd's trash talk now....its tough to be the Pacman nowadays, he will need to rise up and recover from this. For the first time since Morales, Manny needs to overcome some adversity

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:42 am 
Heavyweight

TheSubversive wrote:
if Manny wants the fight, he will do it on Floyd's terms, then coming off a bad performance

really, adds insult to injury having to deal with Floyd's trash talk now....its tough to be the Pacman nowadays, he will need to rise up and recover from this. For the first time since Morales, Manny needs to overcome some adversity

Nope. both have to come to terms they both agreed to, not just the other party. For you to say Pac has do it on Floyd's terms only proves you're a Pac hater. :D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:40 am 
Light Heavyweight

under worst circumstaces, manny still find a way to beat marquez. he still agressive, throws a lot of punches, can take a punch and hand speed that can match floyd. even with the sub par performanced of manny, floyd still does not have the balls to fight him. an average of 9 power punches hits marquez per round and even if pacman will hit mayweather seven , he will not last 7 rounds.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:28 am 
Lightweight

jasper n orient,,,,,,,cheers,,,,to subersivo,,,,its one of pachaters n crabmentality,,,,,,,unlike us ,,,,,,real die hard fans of pac,,,,,,,we always happy evrytime he win,,,,,,,,,no negative word coming from me,,,,,,

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:00 am 
Heavyweight

LuckyMichelle7 wrote:
Mayweather is a combination of Joshua Clottey and Juan Manuel Marquez. Manny
Pacquiao is proven ineffective against these type fighters. Kawawa naman ang pambansang kamao natin kung itatapat pa kay Mayweather. I believe Manny had enough credits. He don’t need Mayweather to cement his legacy coz Mayweather will just totally going demolish Pacquiao.

Pacquiao got totally exposed by Marquez than he already was compared to their first two encounters. Most people say Pacquiao is an improve fighter while Marquez remains the same. And one pacfan here even said “Marquez is a BUM” and some said: Marquez is damaged fighter, but despite all, Marquez succeeded to make Pacquiao to look like an amateur.

I know I will receive lot of criticism from my fellow pacfans. I know that pacfans will say I’m no boxing expert. Yes, I’m no boxing expert. ROACH and ARUM were boxing experts but their prediction is wrong, and mine is right: http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=202754&hilit=

SAY NO TO MAYWEATHER!
YES TO MARTINEZ!
Martinez will save Pacquiao’s face.

rachel i think clottey and marquez for a fact lost to manny.....denial hehehehe check boxrec for more info.. those who said marquez won their 3rd fight is a universal soreloser.... :lol:

p.s. backpedalling while on turtleshell or waiting for manny to initiate will not win championships....look at their faces and stats, who do you think who connects more ...most of marquez body shot was block and manny's only injury is the accidental headbutt......and pls count how many right hand of manny which actually connects to marquez face....and that statistically won him the fight hands down...and aggressiveness aswell. nuff said.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:37 am 
Welterweight

then force him to sign the contract..

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:45 am 
Light Heavyweight

If Mayweather is a combination of Clottey and Marquez then surely PACQUIAO will be the winner. Analyze it will TS, Clottey and Marquez never won against Pacquiao. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:01 am 
Cruiserweight

genetophile wrote:
freewheeze wrote:
mod gene will toy TS. :lol:

Pacstorm will rubberboat TS.

Ukyo will motorboat TS.

:lol:

mod Chups has already toyed the TS.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:57 am 
Middleweight

I think the title of the thread got truncated, here's the right title -

Mayweather will KISS BATOtoy of Pacquiao

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:48 am 
Middleweight

even if manny has no chance in this fight i would still want this to happen.

just think. if manny had a hard time with JMM what more against PBF.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:13 am 
Cruiserweight

Quote:
Mayweather will toy Pacquiao

But mayweather is totally afraid to sign the contract. :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:21 am 
Lightweight

mr aspen,,,,if mayweather had hard time with CASTILLO ,,,,,,,,,the more he got trouble with pac,,,,,,watch the fight castillo vs mayweather,,,,,remember thets wayback 10 yrs ago,,,when he was in 24 y/o.....pac he is 10x better than castilloooooooooo!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:29 am 
Cruiserweight

this fight will never happen as long as that stupid mice continue to hide on gayweather's chest!!! :lol:

"The universe is but one vast Symbol of God."
-Thomas Carlyle (1795-1881)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:51 am 
Lightweight

i know he still scared man,,,,he know that pac still the beast after marquez fight,,,,,lol

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next