Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:28 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:53 am 
Welterweight

LuckyMichelle7 wrote:
Mayweather is a combination of Joshua Clottey and Juan Manuel Marquez. Manny
Pacquiao is proven ineffective against these type fighters. Kawawa naman ang pambansang kamao natin kung itatapat pa kay Mayweather. I believe Manny had enough credits. He don’t need Mayweather to cement his legacy coz Mayweather will just totally going demolish Pacquiao.

Pacquiao got totally exposed by Marquez than he already was compared to their first two encounters. Most people say Pacquiao is an improve fighter while Marquez remains the same. And one pacfan here even said “Marquez is a BUM” and some said: Marquez is damaged fighter, but despite all, Marquez succeeded to make Pacquiao to look like an amateur.

I know I will receive lot of criticism from my fellow pacfans. I know that pacfans will say I’m no boxing expert. Yes, I’m no boxing expert. ROACH and ARUM were boxing experts but their prediction is wrong, and mine is right: http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=202754&hilit=

SAY NO TO MAYWEATHER!
YES TO MARTINEZ!
Martinez will save Pacquiao’s face.

If that's what you expect, it could be, but as the saying goes "expect the unexpected"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:56 am 
Lightweight

castillo vs mayweather is way way way above,,,,worse than pacquiao vs marquez 3,,,,,,,,,check it out,,,,,,

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:56 am 
Heavyweight

it's possible that floyd will score a knockdown or two vs pac, because of the latter's style, but i think manny wins this through sheer volume of power punches and unrelenting aggression vs a defensive wizard.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:56 pm 
Welterweight

LuckyMichelle7 wrote:
Mayweather is a combination of Joshua Clottey and Juan Manuel Marquez. Manny
Pacquiao is proven ineffective against these type fighters. Kawawa naman ang pambansang kamao natin kung itatapat pa kay Mayweather. I believe Manny had enough credits. He don’t need Mayweather to cement his legacy coz Mayweather will just totally going demolish Pacquiao.

Pacquiao got totally exposed by Marquez than he already was compared to their first two encounters. Most people say Pacquiao is an improve fighter while Marquez remains the same. And one pacfan here even said “Marquez is a BUM” and some said: Marquez is damaged fighter, but despite all, Marquez succeeded to make Pacquiao to look like an amateur.

I know I will receive lot of criticism from my fellow pacfans. I know that pacfans will say I’m no boxing expert. Yes, I’m no boxing expert. ROACH and ARUM were boxing experts but their prediction is wrong, and mine is right: http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=202754&hilit=

SAY NO TO MAYWEATHER!
YES TO MARTINEZ!
Martinez will save Pacquiao’s face.

Ungas ka talaga ...

the chicken will toy Pac coz chicken is a combination of Clotey & JMM both lost to Pac...???

Where is the logic...

Pac will easily anihilate the Chicken if ever they will fight..

PACMAN the "DESTROYER"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:54 pm 
Middleweight

i think most of the paclanders predicted a KO on a 3rd fight with JMM. now what happened? its obvious that manny has deteriorated. no more weird angles JMM can see where the punches where coming.

its that the manny that will beat a superior boxer mayweather?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:13 pm 
Featherweight

Mayweather maybe better than JMM
but at least JMM had the GUTS to fight PACMAN

not just once, not just twice... BUT THRICE!!!
JMM LOST Twice but he fought Manny... almost defeating him...
JMM > Mayweather :D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:14 pm 
Heavyweight

be gentle with the TS. perma-ban na yan. and IP ban. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:32 pm 
Welterweight

Yes, if Pac-Man will perform like he did against Marquez.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:09 pm 
Welterweight

I am one of the boxing fans wants odds against Pacquiao! If you try to analyze the past fights of Pacquiao where he is the underdog, he is more dangerous and well motivated. See what happened to Lebwaba, Barrera and De La Hoya. Some experts says that Pacquiao are no match in terms of skills but Pacman prove them wrong.

PUSTAHAN NA LNG KAPAG NATULOY ANG LABAN! MAS OK NGA UN KZ MAS MALAKI ANG TATAMAAN KAPAG UNDERDOG SI PACMAN..bwhahahahahah! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:32 pm 
Featherweight

Floyd Vs Manny. This would be the fight of this era if not century. I guess what happened in the last fight of Manny with Juan Ma Marquez is a blessing in disguise. Manny won by the skin of his teeth despite having leg cramps, despite the distractions just before the fight with Jinky and Alex and of course, the unexpected sturdiness of Marquez physicality. Angel Heredia, Conditioning coach of Marquez, was the big surprised in that fight in Marquez corner as Marquez bulk up well, met Manny's powerful hooks and left straights headon although a little bit wary in round 11 and 12 which cause him to lose the fight.

I am sure if Manny tangles with floyd On May 5th, Manny will bring in a different ballgame. Whereas plan A in the Marquez fight, the strategy according to Manny was to counterpuch and wait for Marquez to attack ( he did not push through as the fight will become boring) to deliver his knockout punch. In the fight against Mayweather, Manny will be a different breed. He will be an underdog, he will blitzkrieg his way to Floyd's defenses fighting Kamikaze style. Another big factor will be the betting odds as Floyd will be an 5 to 1 favorite or maybe more because of Manny-Juan Ma's last fight. The Pacman fights best he is expected to lose by a wide margin just like his fights with Ledwaba, Barrera, and dela Hoya. This is my prediction and l am confident this scenario is destined and will happen. The Pacman is the GREATEST FIGHTtER of ALL TIME WITH a KNOCKOUT of Mayweather in the 12th Round.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:38 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Hope mayweather will man-up and show the world how he will toy with Pacquiao.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:28 pm 
Lightweight

mr aspen ,,,,,,but marquez win? he didnt,,,,,,,,,how about the fight of mayweather vs castillo,,mosley n mayweather,,?,,,,,,,,if pacquiao fight castillo,,,, i dont think he will last long,,,,,2 round,,,,,,,marquez know pacquiao well,,,,he can give him hardtime but cant win,,,,,if your not familiar pac style u cant win,,,have u notice ,,,,,after he fought marquez 2 2008,,,,,,they r all lopsided diaz,dela hoya,hatton,cotto,clottey marga n mosley,,,,,style makes the fight,,,,,its just that marquez style is hardtime for pac,,,,,

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:31 pm 
Heavyweight

Boxingero wrote:
Dumb people its true that Fmj and Jmm is a counterpuncher but they have different style and timing when they counterpunch. You cannot hit manny with counter easily you have to time him. And you need to watch with his counter also. Just because fmj is better than jmm in counterpunching doesnt mean his offense can penetrate manny the way jmm do thats still need to be seen, thats why the two need to get it on.

if mayweather will willingly say yes to the fight, it means he is confident about his timed counterpunching skill. on the other hand, manny seemed to have slown down a bit.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:54 pm 
Lightweight

this will be bz fight for manny,,,,,,,d good thing of manny,,,,,he last 12 rounds still,,,unstoppable,,,,his defense is ok,,,now,,,,speed,,,,,power punch,,,,,,n most important thing his GRANITE CHIN,,,,,,just keep agressive,,,,hit him heavy punch,,,,,,,manny he is like mosley in round 2,,,,when he fought mayweather,,,,,but manny he last 12 rounds,,,,,,still strong n unstoppable,,,,,,n he could do more more damage than castillo when they fought,,,,,,,

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:13 pm 
Flyweight

di pa ba kayo bilib kay manny?

si mayweather magaling na 'boxer', pero dadalhin siya sa uncharted territory.. teritoryo ni pacman.. 'war'.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next