Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:00 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:05 am 
Welterweight

ako nga talo ng bente pesos eh... huhuhuhuhuuhuh!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:26 am 
Middleweight

Comedian wrote:
numero1 wrote:
tae mo, cant afford ppv tas 10k ang bet? eh kung ingudngod kita sa tae ng kalabaw?
DAKILA KA!
:finger:

A bet is for the bet and got nothing for ppv.
My budget is strictly to this bet, and i will not waste another 800 just to watch ppv at home.
**** fighters <<<< they bought expensive vitamins and supplements for their cocks and yet they are eating NFA rice and ginamos.

you mention Ginamos in your signature , that tells me something... :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:15 pm 
Heavyweight

Tahan na....:lol: :lol:

eto bobot para sayo... :D

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:18 pm 
Heavyweight

redhorse wrote:
Tahan na....:lol: :lol:

eto bobot para sayo... :D

hahahah...may kasama pang singsing...nasan yung picture ni nora aunor?...hahahahah :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:37 pm 
Flyweight

Dalawa ang kapansin pansin dito

1. Anu ba yan naniwala ka sa mga pactards haha sarili lang nila pinaniniwalaan nila no more no less hehe your mistake yatap!

2. Nasan na yung pagkadami dami pactards na nag sabing KO sa rd 3,4,5,6,7,8,9 etc si JMM?? nawawala kayo?? defend niyo naman sarili niyo wala ba kayong balls?? para kayong si mayweather manok!!!!! and dami niyo noon ngayon hindi kayo mag pakita ang gagaling niyo kasi eh hehe. Sa pagkakatanda ko iilan lang nag sabi na match ang laban nila Pac at JMM eh.. so nasan na yung mga hindi kaya ni JMM yung weight and matanda na siya and may left and right KO na si PaC? hahahaha

Bato bato sa langit ang tamaan PACTARD yung hindi tamaan LEGIT na Pac MAN Fan talaga

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:51 pm 
Heavyweight

noroi wrote:

1. Anu ba yan naniwala ka sa mga pactards haha sarili lang nila pinaniniwalaan nila no more no less hehe your mistake yatap!

2. Nasan na yung pagkadami dami pactards na nag sabing KO sa rd 3,4,5,6,7,8,9 etc si JMM?? nawawala kayo?? defend niyo naman sarili niyo wala ba kayong balls?? para kayong si mayweather manok!!!!! and dami niyo noon ngayon hindi kayo mag pakita ang gagaling niyo kasi eh hehe. Sa pagkakatanda ko iilan lang nag sabi na match ang laban nila Pac at JMM eh.. so nasan na yung mga hindi kaya ni JMM yung weight and matanda na siya and may left and right KO na si PaC? hahahaha

Bato bato sa langit ang tamaan PACTARD yung hindi tamaan LEGIT na Pac MAN Fan talaga

Bro first of all i think this is an english forum. Second, the KO you are talking about are just predictions. This is boxing. Anything can happen. Peace

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:56 pm 
Heavyweight

noroi wrote:

bro baka mali ka ng pasok na website.... nawala mga pactards? .... magbasa ka ng ibang mga threads para may idea ka kung nasaan mga pactards na sinasabi mo... minsan kasi gamitim muna ang right reasoning bago imagsulat ng mga sasabihin ng sagayun hindi ka mapahiya... payo lang yan bro.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:53 pm 
Lightweight

and you blame others of your loss...because you believe the pactards?

what a joke!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:59 pm 
Welterweight

Comedian wrote:
10k because almost all of the people here called "great analyst" aka "pactards" said that the fight will not go to distance.
I went to different threads and counted the users that say what round will marquez go down, most have said 4-6. so i placed my bet on that!
then here comes manny that shows that he is a 1 dimensional fighter which is not to blame.
thanks to the pactards! you guys are too much hugging manny's eggs and concluded that the fight will not go to distance.

***** :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:07 pm 
Heavyweight

take chances when you gamble and must be ready to lose bigtime

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:03 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Loko pala tong TS eh. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:53 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Comedian wrote:
numero1 wrote:
tae mo, cant afford ppv tas 10k ang bet? eh kung ingudngod kita sa tae ng kalabaw?

DAKILA KA!

A bet is for the bet and got nothing for ppv.

My budget is strictly to this bet, and i will not waste another 800 just to watch ppv at home.

**** fighters <<<< they bought expensive vitamins and supplements for their cocks and yet they are eating NFA rice and ginamos.

how lonely can you get? :lol:

the loneliest guy ever!

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:17 pm 
Heavyweight

Sorry to hear to that but is it ok if we can pay you back with 10,000 replies as a consolation at least ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:34 pm 
Welterweight

Comedian wrote:
10k because almost all of the people here called "great analyst" aka "pactards" said that the fight will not go to distance.
I went to different threads and counted the users that say what round will marquez go down, most have said 4-6. so i placed my bet on that!
then here comes manny that shows that he is a 1 dimensional fighter which is not to blame.
thanks to the pactards! you guys are too much hugging manny's eggs and concluded that the fight will not go to distance.

Serves you right fool!!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:38 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Hindi ba katangahan yan? pambili mo ng isasaing mo ipupusta mo pa? Tapos maninisi ka? :biglaugh:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next