Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:49 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Manny humbled by JMM
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:05 am 
Lightweight

Pac will suffer indignity for the rest of his life. That’s why he wants JMM again. Now he’s chasing JMM. It’s CAPITAL K Manny! Yes that’s KARMA!

Your colleagues have suffered too many indignities because of your physical jokes to them! Now you are punished by the Lord. He wants you to suffer with that same kind of feeling. Now how does it feel like Manny?

You don’t even have the guts to raise your hands up in the air after fighting JMM. And even though you won, you still sad, because JMM exposed the real Pacquiao. Yes JMM the 38-year old leftover of CHRIS JOHN and Mayweather.

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKj11uVppjc&feature=player_embedded

Post subject: Re: Manny humbled by JMM
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:08 am 
Heavyweight

LuckyMichelle7 wrote:
Pac will suffer indignity for the rest of his life. That’s why he wants JMM again. Now he’s chasing JMM. It’s CAPITAL K Manny! Yes that’s KARMA!

Your colleagues have suffered too many indignities because of your physical jokes to them! Now you are punished by the Lord. He wants you to suffer with that same kind of feeling. Now how does it feel like Manny?

You don’t even have the guts to raise your hands up in the air after fighting JMM. And even though you won, you still sad, because JMM exposed the real Pacquiao. Yes JMM the 38-year old leftover of CHRIS JOHN and Mayweather.

Nonsense post by you again!! :spin:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:10 am 
Heavyweight

Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:12 am 
Welterweight

LuckyMichelle7 wrote:

For some reason, I kindda agree with this statement. I feel bad whenever I see those people around him being treated like "dogs" and "pigs". What happened last Nov. 12 wasn't just a slap in the face of Manny, but a slap in the face in front of the whole world.

Gotta hate that feeling. Now it doesn't matter how much money you earn and got, and how much money are you going to earn.

Almost for everyone now, you're just a normal person, Manny Pacquiao.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:13 am 
Lightweight

soyamilk wrote:
LuckyMichelle7 wrote:

And you are a thousand times nonsense for posting a reply here in my nonsense thread!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:14 am 
Heavyweight

michelle, virgin ka pa ba? :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:16 am 
Heavyweight

LuckyMichelle7 wrote:
soyamilk wrote:
LuckyMichelle7 wrote:

And you are a thousand times nonsense for posting a reply here in my nonsense thread!

this is not a nonsense reply against you. It is only a reminder how pathetic you are as a loser. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:18 am 
Heavyweight

LuckyMichelle7 wrote:

hey TS can you post a better video something that is interesting? parang sirang plaka parang ikaw :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:21 am 
Featherweight

[quote="LuckyMichelle7"]Pac will suffer indignity for the rest of his life. That’s why he wants JMM again. Now he’s chasing JMM. It’s CAPITAL K Manny! Yes that’s KARMA!

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKj11uVppjc&feature=player_embedded[/qu

You are no boxing fan. You are just a crab! I respected JMM for his heart,skills since I first saw him back in 1999 but it does not change the fact that he consistently stepped on Manny's foot this last fight and it's not fair to Manny and that is pandaraya. Win or lose fight fair..

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:29 am 
Lightweight

Quote:
this is not a nonsense reply against you. It is only a reminder how pathetic you are as a loser. :biglaugh:

and you came back twice into my nonsense thread. It is only a reminder that you enjoyed my thread!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:31 am 
Heavyweight

LuckyMichelle7 wrote:
Quote:

and you came back twice into my nonsense thread. It is only a reminder that you enjoyed my thread!

Again I repeat, this reminds you how pathetic you are and as loser. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:34 am 
Lightweight

soyamilk wrote:
LuckyMichelle7 wrote:
Quote:

Again I repeat, this reminds me how you are enjoying my thread. strike 3!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:45 am 
Heavyweight

soyamilk wrote:
LuckyMichelle7 wrote:
Quote:

LuckyMichelle7 wrote:
Again I repeat, this reminds me how you are enjoying my thread. strike 3!

enjoying? there is no joy implied on my post! it's purely a sincere advise! :biglaugh:

Last edited by soyamilk on Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:45 am 
Middleweight

I think the problem with some people is they cannot accept Manny's performance last Nov 12.
A lot of people are expecting that it's going to be a one sided beating but the it didn't go that way. A lot of people were disappointed. It's a close fight but in the end Manny won. If there's a rematch I will definitely watch it. I don't mind paying ppv again. Every boxer has their match. Ali vs Frazier is an example.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:49 am 
Lightweight

Just accept that your JMM is always 2nd best to Manny.. :lol: :lol: