Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:58 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:50 pm 
Welterweight

joeylarracas wrote:
jasperbad wrote:
joevel wrote:
o sya cge na panalo na si manny, hanggang ngayon ba eh hindi matapos tapos yan!

eh sa gusto naming pag usapan eh. pulis ka ba? may marshall law ba dito? bawal ba pag usapan? kung ayaw mo pag usapan e di umalis ka dito!

Someone just went to Jollibee, ordered yumburger, finished it. They say "Puro na lang ba yum burger nandito? nakakasuka na kayo, wala bang BIC MAC?" :mrgreen:

wala!kung gusto mo ng bic mac pumunta ka ng Burger King :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: dun maraming choices of burgers....joke

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:16 pm 
Cruiserweight

astig_119 wrote:
I agree to most of you that Pac won, but the disappointment of boxing fans cannot be avoided because it was not really the explosive Manny, that night. Forget the KO or the KD, but we are expecting a superior Pac against the aging Marquez. I was so surprised seeing Manny receiving almost all of of Marquez's straight and looping right hand. WTH!, 'twas the same old Pac lunging forward then throwing his left, and much even worse because there were no combo's. Not even using his footwork to move in the opposite direction of Marquez's right, and initiate an attack. I dunno, perhaps you guys know better boxing techniques, but that's what I saw. Try seeing again the Pac-Cotto fight, and you'll see the difference in Manny on those two fights.
:( :( :(

Marquez is not Cotto, he is a master counter puncher. Many like dela hoya tried to use his style but no one out there could do the thing as Marquez can do. One mistake could be a shameful defeat if Manny would force himself to knock him out So that's why the expected knock out can't be seen.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:56 am 
Welterweight

In all honesty, as much as i would like to believe Marquez won, my conscience will not allow me to.

I mean, with that kind of performance? It is just not enough to win a championship. Marquez simply doesn't deserve to win.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:15 am 
Middleweight

Indomitable_Soldier wrote:
astig_119 wrote:
I agree to most of you that Pac won, but the disappointment of boxing fans cannot be avoided because it was not really the explosive Manny, that night. Forget the KO or the KD, but we are expecting a superior Pac against the aging Marquez. I was so surprised seeing Manny receiving almost all of of Marquez's straight and looping right hand. WTH!, 'twas the same old Pac lunging forward then throwing his left, and much even worse because there were no combo's. Not even using his footwork to move in the opposite direction of Marquez's right, and initiate an attack. I dunno, perhaps you guys know better boxing techniques, but that's what I saw. Try seeing again the Pac-Cotto fight, and you'll see the difference in Manny on those two fights.

Marquez is not Cotto, he is a master counter puncher. Many like dela hoya tried to use his style but no one out there could do the thing as Marquez can do. One mistake could be a shameful defeat if Manny would force himself to knock him out So that's why the expected knock out can't be seen.

Sorry bro, I didn't say to knock Marquez out, what I'm trying to say is show your superior boxing moves and skills over the counterpuncher, isn't it that's the reason why you've trained so hard, yeah Marquez is not Cotto, but do you mean Marquez is stronger than Cotto? No way, there were lapses in his strategy or whatever, I'm not sure if it was Manny's or Roach's. I don't want to believe it too bro, and I'm just keeping it to myself, that during the fight, he got frustrated, and lost SELF CONFIDENT. Again, I'm not saying I am right, but that's what I saw. :( :( :(

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:24 pm 
Middleweight

astig_119 wrote:
Indomitable_Soldier wrote:
astig_119 wrote:

Sorry bro, I didn't say to knock Marquez out, what I'm trying to say is show your superior boxing moves and skills over the counterpuncher, isn't it that's the reason why you've trained so hard, yeah Marquez is not Cotto, but do you mean Marquez is stronger than Cotto? No way, there were lapses in his strategy or whatever, I'm not sure if it was Manny's or Roach's. I don't want to believe it too bro, and I'm just keeping it to myself, that during the fight, he got frustrated, and lost SELF Confidence. Again, I'm not saying I am right, but that's what I saw. :( :( :(

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:12 am 
Middleweight

Happy Thanksgiving!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:40 am 
Middleweight

move on TS :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:56 am 
Light Heavyweight

astig_119 wrote:

the november 12, 2011 "version" of pacquio is the "greatest" version of pac that there EVER was..... that version is the "complete" fighting machine that will overwhelm, by one-sided victory, anyone in his path....

unless of course, its nothing more than MYTH and fictitious......