Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:56 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:39 am 
Light Heavyweight

all these steroid accusations are sickening!
:vomit2:

banned for months for violation #1. rules said only 2 weeks. mailed admin how can the rules be broken to ban me for so long time.. received no word. who's hated me too much? just one idea, the mod i criticized for hating the Azkals too much..

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:47 am 
Heavyweight

@ ERAP.....

I have always been in Favor of Olympic Style Testing as long as it incorporated BIOMARKER TESTING.

That's why the USADA LAB is in SALT LAKE CITY and not in a place with a Bunch of RETARDS

LIKE in SAN ANTONIO TEXAS. We actually embrace KNOWLEDGE instead of IGNORING IT!

Under your Rationale anyone that has access to a Drug can make it? You're really reaching ERAP

which is a good Name for you as you both have about the same lack of Intellectual Capabilities.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:07 am 
Heavyweight

HUNA wrote:
@ ERAP.....

I have always been in Favor of Olympic Style Testing as long as it incorporated BIOMARKER TESTING.

That's why the USADA LAB is in SALT LAKE CITY and not in a place with a Bunch of RETARDS

LIKE in SAN ANTONIO TEXAS. We actually embrace KNOWLEDGE instead of IGNORING IT!

Under your Rationale anyone that has access to a Drug can make it? You're really reaching ERAP

which is a good Name for you as you both have about the same lack of Intellectual Capabilities.

No, you started a thread accusing, insinuating of PED use. This is after the NSAC test results. Not long ago you've been whining about Pacquiao being so unjustly accused.

I can't decide whether your thread is full of irony or hypocrisy.

I am not using my rationale... I am using yours... which is guilt by association. Tell me again that the rationale I am using is wrong.

BTW, the name calling was last used by my daughter in 2nd grade.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:19 am 
Heavyweight

@ ERAP.....

If the Shoe Fits.............................

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:23 am 
Heavyweight

HUNA wrote:
@ ERAP.....

If the Shoe Fits.............................

Fits you nicely.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:28 am 
Heavyweight

Great....... Now Take a Picture of it and Post it on your Manansala WALL OF FAME!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:31 am 
Heavyweight

HUNA wrote:
Great....... Now Take a Picture of it and Post it on your Manansala WALL OF FAME!

Are we really going to be juvenile about this? Have some self-respect.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:47 am 
Heavyweight

@ ERAP....

So why keep responding? Is that your Childish way of saying....LAST HITS!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:51 am 
Welterweight

Erap wrote:
If you want to go this route... then all of them. Pacquiao, Marquez, Mayweather should be suspected of steroids. Pacquiao fans should make up your mind. Is NSAC testing not enough? Is it the company you keep? Guilty by association. What is it?

I'm not accusing anyone. I'm just trying to make a point. I doubt any of them are on anything, but you keep mentioning Sladeck as a supplier, when Mayweather has all these guys around him as well.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:53 am 
Heavyweight

Sorry about the Long Posts today, Its Just that I was Feeling Hungry today for some CRAB meat!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:58 am 
Heavyweight

El Indio wrote:
Erap wrote:
If you want to go this route... then all of them. Pacquiao, Marquez, Mayweather should be suspected of steroids. Pacquiao fans should make up your mind. Is NSAC testing not enough? Is it the company you keep? Guilty by association. What is it?

I'm not accusing anyone. I'm just trying to make a point. I doubt any of them are on anything, but you keep mentioning Sladeck as a supplier, when Mayweather has all these guys around him as well.

I am just using Sladeck as an example to show how ridiculous PED accusations are just because you are associated with shady characters. Pacquiao, Marquez, Mayweather, Roach, Nacho are not that stupid to allow PEDs usage in their gyms. NSAC tested. Negative results. Move on.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:11 am 
Heavyweight

if there are PEDs that cannot be detected by any known process applied by all these drug-detecting agencies, then they should be legal. :D

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:15 am 
Welterweight

Erap wrote:
El Indio wrote:
Erap wrote:

I am just using Sladeck as an example to show how ridiculous PED accusations are just because you are associated with shady characters. Pacquiao, Marquez, Mayweather, Roach, Nacho are not that stupid to allow PEDs usage in their gyms. NSAC tested. Negative results. Move on.

Ah gotcha. I understand what you're saying now. You're right and I agree with you, too many accusations these days.