Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum
http://forum.philboxing.com/

pacquaio vs marquez IIII again !!!
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=226112
Page 1 of 2

Author:  seniorchief [ Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:13 am ]
Post subject:  pacquaio vs marquez IIII again !!!

good day paclander's


it's pee drinker juan marquez again on december 8 2012. in MGM VEGAS.


well ..it's better than fighting bradley again..i hope 8)

Author:  silsplace [ Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: pacquaio vs marquez IIII again !!!

seniorchief wrote:
good day paclander's


it's pee drinker juan marquez again on december 8 2012. in MGM VEGAS.


well ..it's better than fighting bradley again..i hope 8)


IIII :biglaugh:

it's ok rather than Bradley :shock:

BTW it's IV

Author:  jepoyy [ Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: pacquaio vs marquez IIII again !!!

yes,totally better than bradley.

i hope pacquiao can be at his best ths time , no bible,no politics,no tv,and back to womanizing

Author:  franciszr [ Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: pacquaio vs marquez IIII again !!!

silsplace wrote:
seniorchief wrote:
good day paclander's


it's pee drinker juan marquez again on december 8 2012. in MGM VEGAS.


well ..it's better than fighting bradley again..i hope 8)


IIII :biglaugh:

it's ok rather than Bradley :shock:

BTW it's IV



lol!, IIII - IV

Author:  seniorchief [ Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: pacquaio vs marquez IIII again !!!

question is ..can pacman finally knock-out JMM. :? :? :?



let's see how top rank and HBO 24/7 hype this said fight ..

Author:  seniorchief [ Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: pacquaio vs marquez IIII again !!!

silsplace wrote:
seniorchief wrote:
good day paclander's


it's pee drinker juan marquez again on december 8 2012. in MGM VEGAS.


well ..it's better than fighting bradley again..i hope 8)


IIII :biglaugh:

it's ok rather than Bradley :shock:

BTW it's IV
thanks for the correction hehehe

Author:  seniorchief [ Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: pacquaio vs marquez IIII again !!!

jepoyy wrote:
yes,totally better than bradley.

i hope pacquiao can be at his best ths time , no bible,no politics,no tv,and back to womanizing



hahahaha.. and hope they fight at 142 max.. to get his speed back.. 8)

Author:  silsplace [ Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: pacquaio vs marquez IIII again !!!

franciszr wrote:


lol!, IIII - IV


one slash and it's 5..lol

Author:  Lildevalt [ Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: pacquaio vs marquez IIII again !!!

If this fight ends up close in the scorecards again, let's all expect Pacquiao vs. Marquez IIIIII. :spin:

Author:  Retz [ Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: pacquaio vs marquez IIII again !!!

another close fight.

Author:  KaPUSA [ Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: pacquaio vs marquez IIII again !!!

Better call it MP4
:biglaugh:

Author:  Lildevalt [ Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: pacquaio vs marquez IIII again !!!

silsplace wrote:
franciszr wrote:


lol!, IIII - IV


one slash and it's 5..lol

Ex cons are good at that. Not saying the TS is one though. :biglaugh:

Author:  KaPUSA [ Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: pacquaio vs marquez IIII again !!!

Lildevalt wrote:
If this fight ends up close in the scorecards again, let's all expect Pacquiao vs. Marquez IIIIII. :spin:


Difficult to read
we will need a bar code scanner!
:lol:

Author:  tiguwang [ Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: pacquaio vs marquez IIII again !!!

Lildevalt wrote:
If this fight ends up close in the scorecards again, let's all expect Pacquiao vs. Marquez IIIIII. :spin:



hahaha... then pac vs jmm IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII..... :lol:

Author:  dencioPT101 [ Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: pacquaio vs marquez IIII again !!!

tiguwang wrote:
Lildevalt wrote:
If this fight ends up close in the scorecards again, let's all expect Pacquiao vs. Marquez IIIIII. :spin:



hahaha... then pac vs jmm IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII..... :lol:


Image

yeah, right! :biglaugh:

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/