Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:05 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:02 pm 
Heavyweight

All I hear is "QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK.....BOK KOK !!!!"........Fraud is scared straight towards Pac and it shows in the video.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:16 pm 
Cruiserweight

Bookmark! Now we have clear evidence that gay is CHICKEN!!!

DREAM!! BELIEVE!! AND!! MULTIPLY!! OH YEAH!! XD

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:24 pm 
Cruiserweight

IF A BOXER DOESNT WANT TO FIGHT ANOTHER BOXER = he is PURELY AFRAID.

MIke Tyson was been there risking his life to fight to his same level to the top most. All tysons opponent WERE GREATS and neither had complain nor excuse or excuses. But the fact that everyone has AGREED " LETS GET IT ON"....

FORGET MAYWEATHER. He is just a showman once in boxing history and not a legit one good boxer. ALI has fought all. Sugar Ray Leonard has fought all. And this same style that Ali and Sugar Ray style copycat DOESNT WANNA FIGHT. HISTORY will forget him.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:42 am 
Middleweight

Pacquiao-Mayweather dream fight has been officially dead after this video's release after the Pacquiao-Cotto fight. Floyd realizes that he can not beat Manny Pacquiao. What happens thereafter are all hypes on the part of Mayweather and Pacquiao as well. Right now during Pac-JMM 4 promotions, Manny is negotiating in public after 50 cents told him the truth that Floyd no longer has intention to fight Pacquiao.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:52 am 
Middleweight

Only reason why the fight ain't happening is cause of uncle Bob. He wants 1/3 of what Manny and Floyd will make without breaking a sweat and just for BSing the fans.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:36 am 
Light Heavyweight

Here's another video from ESPN. They just made a good comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPn1ONOJ ... =endscreen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:46 am 
Cruiserweight

BEELZEBUB wrote:
fretmarks wrote:
Wow! Mayweather is so scared of Pacquiao. If a Boggart would confront Mayweather, it would be in the form of Manny Pacquiao. :lol:

Floyd remind's me of this guy name "Pwetmarks "...

They're both delusional... :biglaugh:

What the?.....How/Why was I delusional? And what's with the name calling? Did you wake up in the wrong side of your bed or something? Or are you just having your period? :lol:

BTW, there's no apostrophe in the word "reminds" you effin m o r o n! And "name Pwetwarks..." should've been "named Pwetmarks...". Now go read some dictionary and improve your grammar first before you take a jab at me again, you pea brain dimwit! :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:23 am 
Heavyweight

Floyd : "i never said that...dont put words into my mouth"

:biglaugh:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:40 am 
Heavyweight

fretmarks wrote:
BEELZEBUB wrote:
fretmarks wrote:
Wow! Mayweather is so scared of Pacquiao. If a Boggart would confront Mayweather, it would be in the form of Manny Pacquiao. :lol:

What the?.....How/Why was I delusional? And what's with the name calling? Did you wake up in the wrong side of your bed or something? Or are you just having your period? :lol:

BTW, there's no apostrophe in the word "reminds" you effin m o r o n! And "name Pwetwarks..." should've been "named Pwetmarks...". Now go read some dictionary and improve your grammar first before you take a jab at me again, you pea brain dimwit! :biglaugh:

Um? Is your real name pwetmarks.? :biglaugh: Why so butt hurt..? Only girls like you gets period. I hope you know that.
Here you go again looking for typos to show everyone here that you're too freakin smart and perfect... :biglaugh:

By the way, you forgot to put space before you said How/Why... And what's with the ...". after the word Pwetmarks... :biglaugh: You pea brain dimwit...!!! Sorry for the name calling... At least I didn't call "knuckle-head" anymore... :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:10 pm 
Cruiserweight

BEELZEBUB wrote:
fretmarks wrote:
BEELZEBUB wrote:

Um? Is your real name pwetmarks.? :biglaugh: Why so butt hurt..? Only girls like you gets period. I hope you know that.
Here you go again looking for typos to show everyone here that you're too freakin smart and perfect... :biglaugh:

By the way, you forgot to put space before you said How/Why... And what's with the ...". after the word Pwetmarks... :biglaugh: You pea brain dimwit...!!! Sorry for the name calling... At least I didn't call "knuckle-head" anymore... :biglaugh:

Get lost you effin troll! :finger: You don't have any constructive thing to say and you are hijacking this thread.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:13 pm 
Lightweight

floyd: im ready to go back to jail rather fight manny.
:lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:36 am 
Heavyweight

Is that all you gotta say "Pwetmarks"? :lol: Constructive my asz. Fix you're own mistakes first before you mind others so you doesn't end up embarrassing your self this.:lol:

You just shot yourself again in the groin... :lol: pathetic loser... :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:39 pm 
Cruiserweight

BEELZEBUB wrote:
Is that all you gotta say "Pwetmarks"? :lol: Constructive my asz. Fix you're own mistakes first before you mind others so you doesn't end up embarrassing your self this.:lol:

You just shot yourself again in the groin... :lol: pathetic loser... :lol:

You barged in here calling me names and you have the nerve to tell me to fix my own mistakes before I mind others? It's only you who are embarrassing yourself.

Speaking of embarrassment, why didn't you go back to that Mars Curiosity rover thread? Were you so embarrassed that you were pawned by almost everybody in there? Because you only talk. You don't have the intellectual capacity to engage in a debate with constructive statements. You go in head first. The only problem is your head has only pea for a brain. You have showed that many times. And you are certainly showing it now.

Do yourself and others in this forum a favor......shut the f*ck up and go screw yourself. You're nothing but a troll.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:49 am 
Featherweight

Floyds ears and Liver probably tasty with just a little bit of tomato sauce.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:40 am 
Cruiserweight

Poor coward. He is asking the American people, the land of the braves to support him. What an i d i o t.