Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:43 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:24 am 
Welterweight

10k because almost all of the people here called "great analyst" aka "pactards" said that the fight will not go to distance.
I went to different threads and counted the users that say what round will marquez go down, most have said 4-6. so i placed my bet on that!
then here comes manny that shows that he is a 1 dimensional fighter which is not to blame.
thanks to the pactards! you guys are too much hugging manny's eggs and concluded that the fight will not go to distance.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:28 am 
Cruiserweight

Comedian wrote:
10k because almost all of the people here called "great analyst" aka "pactards" said that the fight will not go to distance.
I went to different threads and counted the users that say what round will marquez go down, most have said 4-6. so i placed my bet on that!
then here comes manny that shows that he is a 1 dimensional fighter which is not to blame.
thanks to the pactards! you guys are too much hugging manny's eggs and concluded that the fight will not go to distance.

:lol:
You're a comedian.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:29 am 
Heavyweight

Comedian wrote:

simple bro... you are stupid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:34 am 
Cruiserweight

Comedian wrote:

I remember that I lost 500 pesos during the Sonsona-Lopez bout for listening to THE MEXICAN and his Rican friend that Sonsona will not win against Puerto Rican. I learn my lesson the hard way. I hope this one serves you a lesson too.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:35 am 
Light Heavyweight

ang naniniwala daw sa sabi-sabi, walang bait sa sarili. :biglaugh:

do your own research next time.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
   It's not who I am underneath... but what I dooooooooooo that defines me. - Batman
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:35 am 
Light Heavyweight

bro, did the pactards encourage u to place a bet?
did they say bet 10k on pac?
if they did not, then please dont blame them because u lost your hard earned cash
this is all on u, bro
sad to say, but its the truth
u were the one who placed the bet
nobody forced your hand to do it
nobody placed a gun to your head to bet on pac
pactards can be very loyal to pac to a fault, but blaming them for losing on a bet is just childish
why dont u blame the "expert" analysts and boxing scribes for ur loss rather than to the lowly pactards? they are just pactards afterall, right?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:36 am 
Cruiserweight

i lost my job. now, who has the bigger problem?!

abscbn, gma7, pba, boxing, football, ufc.. visit--- http://www.onepunch.info

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:39 am 
Middleweight

i lost my gf now i need to find a new one and bet her on manny's next fight lol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:46 am 
Welterweight

funniest thread of the day

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:50 am 
Middleweight

Comedian wrote:

IT MEANS TO SAY THAT UR A BIG ***** FOR TRUSTING OTHERS BETTER THAN URSELF

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:53 am 
Heavyweight

Sorry for you bro.TS if your thread turned true,
But how can we believe you bet 10k when you were seen
scratching your head watching the buffering live streaming of the fight?
10k? You can't even buy the PPV of the bout?
Anyway, you made my day, you're really a comedian. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:58 am 
Heavyweight

sorry to hear about your financial loss...

hope you learned your lesson that you will seldom find good wagering advice from these forums because anybody can be a boxing expert here if you have an account :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:15 am 
Heavyweight

last money na yata niya yun, kaya naghahanap nang paglalabasan ng sama ng loob... :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:17 am 
Middleweight

Comedian wrote:

My father won $70 last Saturday's fight coz he was the only Pinoy at his friends house, his Mexican friend invited him. Stop blaming other people for your own stupid decision , admit that you're an *****, stop whining and get over it ! Peace!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:31 am 
Cruiserweight

Comedian wrote:

you really a comedian mate!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next