Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:33 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:22 pm 
Lightweight

:idea2: :thunder: :idea2: I will be always rooting for victory when Kababayan Boxers fight World Titles against any foreigner.
Johnriel was just probably carried by his emotion during the post fight interview when he publicly uttered " YOU MOTHER FUCKER " when he challenged Naoya Inoue for a unified World Bantamweight Title. Well, for Johnriel who stayed and trained in the US not a long time ago, shows that he is a bit adapting to the kind of trash talk in challenging an opponent. I just hope he stays humble in character but stay focus in the preparation and furious in his future fights. I hope he'll be reminded of what Keith Thurman experienced after barraging tirade words against the Pacman in the early interviews before the fight. Pls. click Video at time 1:32......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzmeZulsr_w

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:51 pm 

Congrats!

"When a table is normalized, the non-key columns depend on the key, the whole key, and nothing but the key." - a DBA

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:56 pm 

TOTAL DOMINANCE!! LAKAS!

"When a table is normalized, the non-key columns depend on the key, the whole key, and nothing but the key." - a DBA

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:06 am 
Heavyweight

No. let him be who he is, genuine and not fake. Many folks outside Philippines are endeared to him now because of it. If he falls in the ring, so be it, at least he made some noise. He needs it, especially since the lower weight classes don't get enough promotions in the USA.

POORPAUL wrote:
:idea2: :thunder: :idea2: I will be always rooting for victory when Kababayan Boxers fight World Titles against any foreigner.
Johnriel was just probably carried by his emotion during the post fight interview when he publicly uttered " YOU MOTHER FUCKER " when he challenged Naoya Inoue for a unified World Bantamweight Title. Well, for Johnriel who stayed and trained in the US not a long time ago, shows that he is a bit adapting to the kind of trash talk in challenging an opponent. I just hope he stays humble in character but stay focus in the preparation and furious in his future fights. I hope he'll be reminded of what Keith Thurman experienced after barraging tirade words against the Pacman in the early interviews before the fight. Pls. click Video at time 1:32......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzmeZulsr_w