Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:26 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182 ... 417  Next
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:03 pm 
Heavyweight

[img]/http://video.skysports.com/oxdzZzOTE6JyMUwPxvg2iCxf2G5xBO05/Ut_HKthATH4eww8X4xMDoxOjBzMTt2bJ[/img]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:33 am 
Heavyweight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:36 am 
Heavyweight

Eubank Jr. calls out Golovkin
Posted on March 22, 2017

By Jeff Aranow: IBO super middleweight champion Chris Eubank Jr. (24-1, 19 KOs) is interested in facing Gennady “GGG” Golovkin (37-0, 33 KOs) following his win over Daniel Jacobs last Saturday night. Eubank Jr. wants Golovkin to come over to the UK and face him in his home country Eubank Jr. said that he almost fell asleep in watching Golovkin’s close fight against Jacobs.

Golovkin won the fight by a 12 round unanimous decision, but the scores were very close at the end. The judges were giving Jacobs almost every round from the 10th through the 12th.

“Close Fight. GGG get your [expletive] over to England so we can give the fans a more exciting fight than that #NearlyFellAsleep,” said Eubank Jr. on his Twitter. “The ones who say ‘you can’t’ are the same ones scared that ‘you will’.” said Eubank Jr.

http://www.boxingnews24.com/2017/03/eub ... -golovkin/

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:34 am 
Heavyweight

Joshua vs Klitschko: Wladimir Klitschko's boxing brain will beat brawn, says his brother Vitali

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:36 am 
Heavyweight

Anthony Joshua will face Wladimir Klitschko at Wembley Stadium on April 29, live on Sky Sports Box Office

Wladimir Klitschko's boxing brain will prove more important than muscles when he battles Anthony Joshua at Wembley, says the Ukrainian's brother Vitali.

IBF champion Joshua has displayed his impressive physique on social media ahead of his heavyweight world title fight with Klitschko on April 29, live on Sky Sports Box Office.

Read more at:

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news/12 ... her-vitali

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:21 am 
Heavyweight

REVEALED: The shocking truth behind the collapse of Team Amir Khan

‘If I told you everything you would cry,’ Amir Khan explains. By Declan Taylor, in San Francisco

THERE is a genuine air of sadness surrounding Amir Khan as he emerges from the most turbulent period of his career, which started with that devastating swing of Saul Alvarez’s right fist in Las Vegas 10 months back.

A damaging family feud, seismic changes in his backroom team and a chronic hand injury have required urgent attention before the former unified light-welterweight champion could even begin to think about actually boxing again.

Read more at

http://www.boxingnewsonline.net/reveale ... amir-khan/

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:22 am 
Heavyweight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:26 am 
Heavyweight

March 22, 2017 George Gigney

Kell Brook vs Errol Spence is a genuine 50-50 fight

Bookmaker cannot split Kell Brook and Errol Spence

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:26 am 
Heavyweight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:28 am 
Heavyweight

KELL BROOK’S IBF welterweight title defence against unbeaten American Errol Spence is a 50-50 fight, according to bookmaker Betway.

Earlier today it was confirmed that the fight will take place at Bramall Lane, home of Brook’s beloved Sheffield United FC, on May 27.

The fight is so evenly poised that Betway are offering the same odds for each man.

Kell Brook versus Errol Spence could be the fight of 2017 and we can’t split the pair in the betting. Both boxers can be backed at 10/11 and the draw is at 20/1,” Betway’s Alan Alger said.

“With the fighters so evenly matched, we go 10/11 that the destination of the IBF Welterweight belt will come down to a judges’ decision.”

The fight to end early can be backed at 4/5

Read more at:

http://www.boxingnewsonline.net/kell-br ... -50-fight/

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:30 am 
Heavyweight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:31 am 
Heavyweight

March 22, 2017 George Gigney

Jorge Linares reveals his hopes for Anthony Crolla

Jorge Linares has completed over 100 rounds of sparring for his rematch with Crolla

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:32 am 
Heavyweight

JORGE LINARES hopes Anthony Crolla has done all that he can to prepare for their highly-anticipated rematch in Manchester this weekend.

Linares returns to Manchester Arena on Saturday to defend the WBA lightweight title he won from Crolla in a barnburner last year.

Read more at:

http://www.boxingnewsonline.net/jorge-l ... ny-crolla/

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:34 am 
Heavyweight

Golovkin: The PPV Flo
Posted on March 22, 2017

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:36 am 
Heavyweight

By Angel Flowers: This past weekend the number one middleweight Gennady “GGG” Golovkin fought who many regard as the number #2 middleweight in Daniel “Miracle Man” Jacobs. This was a fight that Golovkin wanted to price himself out of by not giving Jacobs what was fair. Golovkin argued that he was the “A” side of the fight and Jacobs should be happy with whatever he was given. I can understand this way of thinking, after all who exactly is Daniel Jacobs? Jacobs has only beaten Peter “Kid Chocolate” Quillin who himself is questionable.

Read more at:

http://www.boxingnews24.com/2017/03/golovkin-ppv-flop/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182 ... 417  Next