Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:46 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7216 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 477, 478, 479, 480, 481, 482  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:48 am 
Heavyweight

Round 12: Ugas’ corner tells him just to box this round out and go home with the win. Ugas comes out on the move and then circles back to center ring. Ugas throws a left to the body and then smothers Figueroa by walking into his chest. Ugas curcles the outside some more and lands a counter left upstairs. Ugas parries a jab from Figueroa and then counters back down to the body. Right uppercut misses for Ugas but he comes right back with a straight right hand that makes contact. Ugas walks Figueroa back to the ropes and lands two more body shots and a gook to the head to end the fight. Ugas 10-9, 119-107.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:50 am 
Heavyweight

Up next

Manny Pacquiao vs. Keith Thurman
WBA super welterweight championship of the world

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:59 am 
Heavyweight

Pacquiao now atop the ring

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:59 am 
Heavyweight

Both fighters are ready

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:00 pm 
Heavyweight

National anthem... Lupang hinirang first

Last edited by boxing_the_no1_sport on Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:02 pm 
Heavyweight

US national anthem

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:04 pm 
Heavyweight

Introductions by Jimmy Lennon Jr.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:05 pm 
Heavyweight

Keith Thurman!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:07 pm 
Heavyweight

Manny Pacman Pacquiao!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:12 pm 
Heavyweight

Thurman down in the 1st round

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:13 pm 
Heavyweight

Left to the body right to the face

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:17 pm 
Heavyweight

2nd round goes to Pacquiao also

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:20 pm 
Heavyweight

Round By Round
MANNY PACQUIAO vs KEITH THURMAN
Round 1: Thurman takes a step forward and throws two to the body that misses. Pac presses forward and falls short on a left hand following two reaching jabs. Left lands for Pac this time, but Thurman comes back with Three punches as Pac covers up. Right hand lead lands clean for Thurman, Pac nods. Thurman looks comfortable early and steps in with a right hand. Pac misses on a right hook upstairs but gets in a body shot. Thurman walks forward behind three punches that pushes Pac to the ropes. Thurman lands another clean right hand upstairs! Thurman looks like he’s already got his distance down early. Hard hook lands for Thurman but Pac comes back with a right hand that puts Thurman down while backing up! Thurman gets up and lands a left hook! Pacquiao 10-8.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:25 pm 
Heavyweight

Round 2: Thurman measures with the jab and steps forward with a left hook to the body. Pac flicks a jab as he bobs his head from side-to-side. Thurman lands another straight right hand lead, Pac fuies back and Thurman circles out. Thurman lands a right hand as he turns southpaw. Now he goes back to orthodox and Pac lands a right hook. Now Pac steps in with a couple shots that Thurman blocks. Thurman throws a few shots with Pac on the ropes and he turns southpaw and back orthodox again. Right hand from Thurman gets blocked. Pav throws some quick shots and Thurman tries to respond but misses. Pac shuffles at the end of the round to taunt Thurman. Pacquiao 10-9.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:26 pm 
Heavyweight

Round 3: Thurman jabs and jabs again at center ring. Thurman looks to press forward and back Pacquiao up more. Right hand lead falls short for Thurman. Pac throws a left hand that grazes Thurman. Thurman holds his ground at center ring as Pac lands a clean right jab. Thurman steps in and lands a left to the body, then a right. Thurman pushes Pac back to the ropes as Pac tries to bait him into an exchange. Two body shots land well for Thurman. Left hook lands on the inside for Thurman. Two more body shots land for Thurman. Thurman throws a couple more body shots to end the round for good measure. Thurman 10-9.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7216 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 477, 478, 479, 480, 481, 482  Next