Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:19 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:06 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:02 am
Posts: 4995
Bolo_Punch wrote:
Before, when Arum has not picked an official foe for Pac,
Some Paclanders here were lambasting the old man esp.
when there was a hint that it was Cotto who's on the frontline,
They're shouting to hell the names of Bradley or Berto,
Now that Bradley seemed to get Bob's nod,critics sprouted again and will
come more to downgrade the choice of Bradley.

With FMJ not available,whom they want Pac to face now?

This Bradley fight might gauge the true status of Pac as a fighter now,
Bradley has the speed and boxing skills also and is undefeated which
can give Pac a tough fight.
JMM is Pac's contra fellow,we can surmised it hence he gave Pac the
toughest fights of his career.
But if Pac will display the same performance as the JMM 3 bout against
Bradley,we can then conclude that Pac might be heading downhill.
If however,he'll show his old killing instinct and speed and beat Bradley
unanimously or even by ko then a 4th meeting with JMM ( assuming he'll
face and whipped Peterson) or a showdown with Floyd is inevitable.
Just my honest opinions and i could be wrong though. 8)




I remember when Floyd announced his fight against Ortiz,
The critics & pac haters praised Floyd for facing a hungry young lion(Ortiz);
then bashed Pac (claiming that he's only fighting old washed up/dehydrated opponents) ...

But now, when it's Manny's turn to face a better hungry,undefeated young lion(Bradley) as his next choice of opponent,
critics sprouted again and will come more to downgrade the choice of Bradley... :(

But if we are to compare these boxer's resume, Bradley's is way better than Ortiz'.

Bradley (29-12KOs-0 loss)
1.) 3 time WBC LW world champion.
2.) 5 time WBO LW world champion.
3.) ring magazine's #1 ranked LWW.

Ortiz (34-22KOs-3 losses 3 draws)
1.) held the WBC WW world title only once.
2.) ring magazine's #3 ranked WW.

IMHO, I think Pac has chosen the tougher challenge facing the young lion(Bradley), than Floyd's (Ortiz)...

Go Manny!!! enhance your legacy by beating Bradley..We're proud of you 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:39 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:29 pm
Posts: 930
pake2 wrote:
Bolo_Punch wrote:
Before, when Arum has not picked an official foe for Pac,
Some Paclanders here were lambasting the old man esp.
when there was a hint that it was Cotto who's on the frontline,
They're shouting to hell the names of Bradley or Berto,
Now that Bradley seemed to get Bob's nod,critics sprouted again and will
come more to downgrade the choice of Bradley.

With FMJ not available,whom they want Pac to face now?

This Bradley fight might gauge the true status of Pac as a fighter now,
Bradley has the speed and boxing skills also and is undefeated which
can give Pac a tough fight.
JMM is Pac's contra fellow,we can surmised it hence he gave Pac the
toughest fights of his career.
But if Pac will display the same performance as the JMM 3 bout against
Bradley,we can then conclude that Pac might be heading downhill.
If however,he'll show his old killing instinct and speed and beat Bradley
unanimously or even by ko then a 4th meeting with JMM ( assuming he'll
face and whipped Peterson) or a showdown with Floyd is inevitable.
Just my honest opinions and i could be wrong though. 8)




I remember when Floyd announced his fight against Ortiz,
The critics & pac haters praised Floyd for facing a hungry young lion(Ortiz);
then bashed Pac (claiming that he's only fighting old washed up/dehydrated opponents) ...

But now, when it's Manny's turn to face a better hungry,undefeated young lion(Bradley) as his next choice of opponent,
critics sprouted again and will come more to downgrade the choice of Bradley... :(

But if we are to compare these boxer's resume, Bradley's is way better than Ortiz'.

Bradley (29-12KOs-0 loss)
1.) 3 time WBC LW world champion.
2.) 5 time WBO LW world champion.
3.) ring magazine's #1 ranked LWW.

Ortiz (34-22KOs-3 losses 3 draws)
1.) held the WBC WW world title only once.
2.) ring magazine's #3 ranked WW.

IMHO, I think Pac has chosen the tougher challenge facing the young lion(Bradley), than Floyd's (Ortiz)...

Go Manny!!! enhance your legacy by beating Bradley..We're proud of you 8)


what made you think that Bradley is tougher at WW, not a big hitter just muscle same headbutter like Ortiz.....Image

_________________
putang mudra ka kung sineklavu kman natchi na nag vannish s akn chenelin, isa kng bakla,fvck sokaw


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:25 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:02 am
Posts: 4995
ako c KOBanned wrote:
pake2 wrote:
Bolo_Punch wrote:
Before, when Arum has not picked an official foe for Pac,
Some Paclanders here were lambasting the old man esp.
when there was a hint that it was Cotto who's on the frontline,
They're shouting to hell the names of Bradley or Berto,
Now that Bradley seemed to get Bob's nod,critics sprouted again and will
come more to downgrade the choice of Bradley.

With FMJ not available,whom they want Pac to face now?

This Bradley fight might gauge the true status of Pac as a fighter now,
Bradley has the speed and boxing skills also and is undefeated which
can give Pac a tough fight.
JMM is Pac's contra fellow,we can surmised it hence he gave Pac the
toughest fights of his career.
But if Pac will display the same performance as the JMM 3 bout against
Bradley,we can then conclude that Pac might be heading downhill.
If however,he'll show his old killing instinct and speed and beat Bradley
unanimously or even by ko then a 4th meeting with JMM ( assuming he'll
face and whipped Peterson) or a showdown with Floyd is inevitable.
Just my honest opinions and i could be wrong though. 8)




I remember when Floyd announced his fight against Ortiz,
The critics & pac haters praised Floyd for facing a hungry young lion(Ortiz);
then bashed Pac (claiming that he's only fighting old washed up/dehydrated opponents) ...

But now, when it's Manny's turn to face a better hungry,undefeated young lion(Bradley) as his next choice of opponent,
critics sprouted again and will come more to downgrade the choice of Bradley... :(

But if we are to compare these boxer's resume, Bradley's is way better than Ortiz'.

Bradley (29-12KOs-0 loss)
1.) 3 time WBC LW world champion.
2.) 5 time WBO LW world champion.
3.) ring magazine's #1 ranked LWW.

Ortiz (34-22KOs-3 losses 3 draws)
1.) held the WBC WW world title only once.
2.) ring magazine's #3 ranked WW.

IMHO, I think Pac has chosen the tougher challenge facing the young lion(Bradley), than Floyd's (Ortiz)...

Go Manny!!! enhance your legacy by beating Bradley..We're proud of you 8)


what made you think that Bradley is tougher at WW, not a big hitter just muscle same headbutter like Ortiz.....Image


I did'nt say that, i did'nt say that at all, dont put words into my mouth Image

Seriously, what i've said was :
IMHO, I think Pac has chosen the tougher challenge facing the young lion(Bradley), than Floyd's (Ortiz)...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:29 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:26 am
Posts: 1265
Durant wrote:
HUNA wrote:
Anyone who KNOWS BOXING is well aware that BRADLEY has fought NORTH of 140 Pounds at

least 11 TIMES...Bradley has NEVER fought in the PROS at Lightweight..>EVER...

"Don't Say everything you know but at least know everything you say"

Manny Pacquiao's Late Spring Opponent much better, younger and Fresher than Damaged Cotto.

Thank you FLOYD for saving us from PAC-COTTO 2


i have to agree with you. this is the best fight for manny in case floyd is not available. i have been wanting this fight ever since. after so much hatred on pacs recent opponents, how are they gonna hate on this: the opponent is in his prime (28), undefeate black american boxer who's a top-rated jr. welter and also campaigned in welter fights numerous times; currently #9 P4P and 2-time lightwelter champ; has the same height and longer reach than manny. on top of that another a million ppv for manny.



bradley isnt prime against pacman ??! 28 wins and only 12 by KO ??! poor bradley he will go down down down . people are gonna love this! imagine a sure azzbeating on worlwide sports TV !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:40 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:29 pm
Posts: 930
pake2 wrote:
I did'nt say that, i did'nt say that at all, dont put words into my mouth Image

Seriously, what i've said was :
IMHO, I think Pac has chosen the tougher challenge facing the young lion(Bradley), than Floyd's (Ortiz)...


Ortiz that kd every opponent b4 Floyd >>>> Bradley that headbutt most @ WW.....Image

_________________
putang mudra ka kung sineklavu kman natchi na nag vannish s akn chenelin, isa kng bakla,fvck sokaw


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group