Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:33 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:49 pm 
Light Heavyweight

I believe Manny has a good style that will cause problems for a lot of fighters. He's a powerful, FAST, southpaw and has awkward movement, something other fighters have trouble with.

In this case, I think from a style match-up, Bradley has a very good chance at beating Manny via a decision. The reason for this isn't that Bradley can KO Manny, but rather, he can FRUSTRATE Manny with constant movement, good hand speed and elite conditioning. Most importantly, Timothy Bradley is a pressure fighter who FIGHTS ROUGH, BORDERING ON DIRTY -- he skates the fine line between illegal and legal.

My fear is, Manny doesn't have the heart to be a real fighter, and once you put him in with somebody who isn't a sweetheart, Manny will lose confidence, lose rounds, and mentally give up. Marquez does that to Manny to some degree. Manny KNOWS Marquez isn't intimidated the way Hatton was prior to their fight; Manny's eyes lose their killer instinct whenever in the presence of Marquez.

This could easily be Manny Pacquiao versus Agapito Sanchez. Manny had trouble WAY BEFORE the so-called dirty tactics, which I simply refer to as.... boxing. Why? Agapito used physicality combined with athleticism, which frustrates the crap out of Manny. Manny used the fall to the canvas as an out. Watch the Agapito fight again, that's what Bradley will look like, and it will be really physical, with head clashes. Manny uses his head and so does Bradley, bad match up.....

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:56 pm 
Heavyweight

I estimate 5 to 7 pages of hatefest. :spin:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:01 am 
Welterweight

Bradley unanimous decision win against pacquiao Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:33 am 
Light Heavyweight

NorCal wrote:
I believe Manny has a good style that will cause problems for a lot of fighters. He's a powerful, FAST, southpaw and has awkward movement, something other fighters have trouble with.

In this case, I think from a style match-up, Bradley has a very good chance at beating Manny via a decision. The reason for this isn't that Bradley can KO Manny, but rather, he can FRUSTRATE Manny with constant movement, good hand speed and elite conditioning. Most importantly, Timothy Bradley is a pressure fighter who FIGHTS ROUGH, BORDERING ON DIRTY -- he skates the fine line between illegal and legal.

My fear is, Manny doesn't have the heart to be a real fighter, and once you put him in with somebody who isn't a sweetheart, Manny will lose confidence, lose rounds, and mentally give up. Marquez does that to Manny to some degree. Manny KNOWS Marquez isn't intimidated the way Hatton was prior to their fight; Manny's eyes lose their killer instinct whenever in the presence of Marquez.

This could easily be Manny Pacquiao versus Agapito Sanchez. Manny had trouble WAY BEFORE the so-called dirty tactics, which I simply refer to as.... boxing. Why? Agapito used physicality combined with athleticism, which frustrates the crap out of Manny. Manny used the fall to the canvas as an out. Watch the Agapito fight again, that's what Bradley will look like, and it will be really physical, with head clashes. Manny uses his head and so does Bradley, bad match up.....

Oh realllllyyyy????...What if somebody gives you the Illegal blows like the Elbow,low blow and then punch your thighs,take you down and hits you right on the side of the knee, Will you still be able to get up...and mind you,Manny was bleeding due to repetitous headbutting by Sanchez...Manny got up with his
FISTS pumping and continued fighting..

think first before posting Crap like this one!!!.. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:35 am 
Cruiserweight

Pacman will prove doubters wrong, as usual.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:52 am 
Light Heavyweight

I think what the TS is trying to say is Bradley by brutal headbutt KO.

:biglaugh:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:53 am 
Light Heavyweight

sweetheart opponent? is there such a thing?
could it be marquez and mosley who played hard to get and ran all night?
how can you question manny's heart when he got this far?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:09 am 
Welterweight

No need to build up this fight. It's too obvious Manny is overwhelming favorite. This fight was done because of the money Bob Arum will get.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:13 am 
Middleweight

NorCal wrote:

But one expert already demands packy wins via brutal hard ko.Not soft ko but One Hard ko lolz.I also believe contra pelo ni packy si Bradley.But still packy will prevail.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:20 am 
Welterweight

I must admit. Bradley is vastly, vastly underrated. He just has that ability to make opponents look bad.
But given that, I actually like this match up a lot.
Have to say though, should Pac win this, and I would wish for nothing else,
that pound for pound crown should be his alone.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:29 am 
Welterweight

Bradley is indeed dangerous I think because of his speed, toughness and skills. He is #9 P4P by Ring magazine for a reason.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:46 am 
Light Heavyweight

Even if Pacquiao wins, there are Critics that are always there, ready to lay down their bias opinion just to discredit him again and again... and again... :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:12 am 
Heavyweight

Wala talagang kabilib-bilib to si Norcal kay Pac tsk tsk,when Manny dominate this guy,you will then take turn on criticizing Manny why he did'nt do this or that,i mean win or lose,may masasabi ka pa rin,ikaw pa eh mas magaling ka pa nga kay Roach eh di ba?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:50 am 
Cruiserweight

Let do their fists do the talking! :D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:57 am 
Heavyweight

keywizard74 wrote:
Wala talagang kabilib-bilib to si Norcal kay Pac tsk tsk,when Manny dominate this guy,you will then take turn on criticizing Manny why he did'nt do this or that,i mean win or lose,may masasabi ka pa rin,ikaw pa eh mas magaling ka pa nga kay Roach eh di ba?

Dapat talaga, ipalit na ni manny itong si NorCal ke coach Freddie eh.
lsa ito sa mga nagki criticize nuon na bakit mga old and faded na ang mga kinukuhang opponent ni pac,
tapos ngayong lumalaban sa young and fresh,
ganito naman ang sinasabi.
Walang kapana panalo si Manny para dito ke NorCal.
Mahusay itong isang ito eh.