Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:45 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:11 pm 
Heavyweight

PACQUIAO FACING BIGGER BRADLEY, WHO IS CURRENTLY WEIGHING 165 POUNDS

Once again, Manny Pacquiao will be facing a naturally bigger man when he steps into the ring on June 9th to face undefeated WBO jr. welterweight champion Timothy Bradley. Despite the fact that Bradley is the one who is moving up to the higher division, he's already walking around at a weight much higher than Pacquiao. "Fighting at 140, I do have to come down a little bit and lose a little strength in the fight, but I think now, fighting at 147 pounds," Bradley explained to the assembled media at today's press conference to announce the fight. "I think that I'm comfortable at that weight. I'm walking around right now 165 pounds right now."

read more

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11811.html

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:18 pm 
Heavyweight

fh_editor wrote:
PACQUIAO FACING BIGGER BRADLEY, WHO IS CURRENTLY WEIGHING 165 POUNDS

Once again, Manny Pacquiao will be facing a naturally bigger man when he steps into the ring on June 9th to face undefeated WBO jr. welterweight champion Timothy Bradley. Despite the fact that Bradley is the one who is moving up to the higher division, he's already walking around at a weight much higher than Pacquiao. "Fighting at 140, I do have to come down a little bit and lose a little strength in the fight, but I think now, fighting at 147 pounds," Bradley explained to the assembled media at today's press conference to announce the fight. "I think that I'm comfortable at that weight. I'm walking around right now 165 pounds right now."

read more

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11811.html

he is bigger... is he faster?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:22 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Big deal. Margarito had 20 pounds on Pacquiao and we all know what happened in that fight.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:32 pm 
Cruiserweight

Is Pacquiao the dehydrator for Badley to lose 20lbs?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:33 pm 
Heavyweight

That's baby fat on Bradley. The fight is a long way to go and the Desert Storm has more than enough time to get in shape for the Pacific Storm.

Problem is that if they represent what their monickers are meant to be, Pac has the advantage because as early as now, we can say that any Desert Storm is no match against a Pacific Storm. 8)