Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:29 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 333 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:29 pm 
Heavyweight

pinoypalakamongoloid wrote:
junpals1 wrote:
pinoypalakamongoloid wrote:
I gave Pac mid rounds, 4 & 9 specifically, after reviewing the fight (first BBC, 2nd HBO)

Brad was smart to back off and throw more than Pac, though for people w/ good eyes; they were blocked, judges will score the one who is always throwing more (Pacquiao vs Marquez)

I'm just befuddled of such evident print from compubox and the majority, it's a WTF fight, it happened in this generation

It's pretty funny that AA athletes (most of them that Pac fought) has either backpedaled and not fight like true warriors i.e Mexicans, fmj fights mostly backwards

But

I give Bradley the SD... A loss is a loss, we learn from such and a good reminder is also a good example, it's hard to hate on Bradley because he spoke the truth after the fight

WildCard is an offensive gym (all offense) They need to re-scratch a new gameplan this Nov.

Also don't you think petitioning will be so much at odds since the betting already took place...?

Anyone else think Bradley won? Post here

What fight had you been watching. Are you a veteran boxing commentator? Almost 90% of so called boxing experts believe Pacquiao won.

I know

But I've posted several times my reasons for why the judges picked Bradley to win

do not feed the troll, this TS is reincarnated...

he was formerly known as KALAGUKOY/GODOFREDO..master of stupid threads...

Tanong lang baklitang radeona, nasa WORLD CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

Ay eto pa, nasa ASIAN CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:53 pm 
Cruiserweight

Location: Bishan Park,katung naa ga cricket (waaa!), Singapore
nice read

http://www.thesweetscience.com/news/art ... ao-won-but
Written by Michael Woods

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:57 pm 
Lightweight

As posted in another thread, I said that I thought that the Bradley win was justified. In all honesty, I felt that Pacquiao needed the last 2 rounds to win the fight.
When I saw the punch statistics, I did a double take. I didn't feel Pacquiao landed much more punches than Bradley. I was watching on TV and there were plenty of times that I actually didn't see if Pacquiao land his left when he threw them. Why? Here are the reasons.

1. Tim ducks low and his face and his head is not clearly visible from the view.
2. Tim turns to the right using his left foot as his pivot thereby obscuring the punch connection (if there ever was one)
3. As he ducks and pivots I am left wondering whether the punch landed at all because his motions are defensive movements and may not necessarily be caused by a punch.
4. If I don't see a punch I don't score 'em. I don't assume.
5. Tim's facial reaction and posture after he ate (or did not eat) a power punch is the same most of the time. I did see replays where his head snapped back violently. His defensive movements helped aid in lessening the impact of those blows - that's how he survived.

Now, if the judges also saw what I saw then Bradley would have won.
Now that I have seen the punch stats and how big the disparity is, and reading that almost all the boxing experts believed Pacquiao won, then I would have to say Pacquiao really won. I have to see the fight in slow motion so I can see the punches. I'm 40 years old and the judges I believe are up to their 80's. Hmmm...

Even Tim Bradley said he'll check the tapes to be certain that he won. I'm guessing he won't be pleased with what he will see.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:31 pm 
Welterweight

Another proof that Bradley reacted negatively after the fight. He doesn't reacted the way a winner should be.

Watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bunr450r7Zw

Tim says Mayweather will never beat PAC. It is a sign that he concedes that Pac wins the fight.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:37 pm 
Middleweight

another stupid thread, what could be the credibility of the threadstarter for you people to believe in his opinion. just saying.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:11 am 
Light Heavyweight

Philarious wrote:
As posted in another thread, I said that I thought that the Bradley win was justified. In all honesty, I felt that Pacquiao needed the last 2 rounds to win the fight.
When I saw the punch statistics, I did a double take. I didn't feel Pacquiao landed much more punches than Bradley. I was watching on TV and there were plenty of times that I actually didn't see if Pacquiao land his left when he threw them. Why? Here are the reasons.

1. Tim ducks low and his face and his head is not clearly visible from the view.
2. Tim turns to the right using his left foot as his pivot thereby obscuring the punch connection (if there ever was one)
3. As he ducks and pivots I am left wondering whether the punch landed at all because his motions are defensive movements and may not necessarily be caused by a punch.
4. If I don't see a punch I don't score 'em. I don't assume.
5. Tim's facial reaction and posture after he ate (or did not eat) a power punch is the same most of the time. I did see replays where his head snapped back violently. His defensive movements helped aid in lessening the impact of those blows - that's how he survived.

Now, if the judges also saw what I saw then Bradley would have won.
Now that I have seen the punch stats and how big the disparity is, and reading that almost all the boxing experts believed Pacquiao won, then I would have to say Pacquiao really won. I have to see the fight in slow motion so I can see the punches. I'm 40 years old and the judges I believe are up to their 80's. Hmmm...

Even Tim Bradley said he'll check the tapes to be certain that he won. I'm guessing he won't be pleased with what he will see.

Thank you! I'm trying to justify Brad's win but I also have my points for Pac

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:57 am 
Welterweight

I saw Bradley win rounds 10 and 12. There's no way he won that fight. This coming from an unbiased boxing fan (I didn't care who won the fight so had no bias for either fighter).

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:16 am 
Bantamweight

only MONGOLOID persons will tell that bradley won!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:19 am 
Middleweight

It's a mismatch! dummy!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:51 am 
Middleweight

powcha, nakapagtrabaho lang kasi sa call center, mageenglish english na.. yahhahaha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:00 am 
Heavyweight

I had it 9 rounds to Pacman against 3 rounds to Bradley.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:35 pm 
Welterweight

CarlitosWay wrote:
Bradley won rounds 1, 11, and 12.
That's it. If anyone else saw something different, they were watching another fight.

I saw Bradley win rounds 10 and 12. You clearly don't know what you're talking about. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:40 am 
Welterweight

To those who are interested, you can sign you're petition here regarding the bout:

http://www.change.org/petitions/nevada- ... dley-bout#

You can see a letter there addressed to Mr. Keith Kizer and it will be sent to Nevada State Athletic Commission officials and other Nevada government officials.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 9:13 pm 
Heavyweight

funny.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 9:41 pm 
Heavyweight

hightimes wrote:
funny.

Exposed... :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 333 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next