Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 10:58 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Re: Pacquiao is done!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:45 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Pan Ops wrote:
HUNA wrote:
I challenge PAN OPS to put up or shut up....

If Pacquiao loses, I will not post here anymore...

If RIOS loses, then Pan Ops doesn't post here anymore...

Deal? Now don't be a Mayweather and run your mouth and deny it later okay?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45fSsXPSw0A

I accept it.
gay jolz, bookmarked this

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:47 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Pan Ops wrote:
Quote:
He’s not the same dynamo and whirlwind boxer he used to be. There’s too little action happening in the ring making the fight boring at times. Manny is always coasting and will only get busy in the last minute of each round. That’s not the Pacquiao we mesmerized during his heydays. Look at his foot movements with Bradley and Marquez bout, can’t catch the older Marquez and the young lion in Bradley. -barakongbaog

Agree here with ts, NOW, brandon rios will finish what bradley and marquez have started.
Brandon will put Manny down to his retirement PERIOD.

Listen to me pacnuts! watch how bambam masterfully finish Manny. It the mother of all brutal fight you will see ever!!! The fall of Pacquiao!!!!!!!

:bounce1:

nice anal ysis doggy :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:51 am 
Welterweight

Yall is just asking too much for Manny! Unanimous decision dont even count anymore cause a KO is a must?? Smh...

So lets say, a KO had accured in round one. Pacquaio KOed Bradley with one punch. Will that justify that Pacquaio is back? Then youre DUMB!

Its been a long time that Pacquaio really got tested, coming from an elite young slick smart fighter. So Pacquaios skills and heart was definitely got tested. Bradley was game and really pushed Pacquaios ability to the edge. It reminded me with Cotto but Bradley was too elusive.

Bradley was dangerous and very elusive. Pacquaio did what he had to do. Infact, Bradleys bobbin and weavin and turnin and ducking and running was more difficult than Mayweathers shoulder roll but Pacquaio got the BIG "W"!

Cmon, yall gotta give Pacquaio some credit. He fought enough aggresiveness and most of all was being smart. Its his legacy and not yours, so let Pacquaio do his thing! I wanna see him retire as an undisputed champ and healthy.

MANNY ITS YOUR CAREER AND YOUR HEALTH. FIGHT SMART, YOUVE PROVEN YOURSELF ALREADY. SADLY, PACLAND BECAME SPOILED BRATS! LOL!

Last edited by RyoPlaza on Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:53 am 
Heavyweight

RyoPlaza wrote:
Yall is just asking too much for Manny! Unanimous decision dont even count anymore cause a KO is a must!

So lets say, a KO had accured in round one. Pacquaio KOed Bradley with one punch. Will that justify that Pacquaio is back? Then youre DUMB!

Its been a long time that Pacquaio really got tested, coming from an elite young slick smart fighter. So Pacquaios skill and heart was definitely got tested. Bradley was game and really pushed Pacquaios ability.

Bradley was dangerous and very elusive. Pacquaio did what he had to do. Infact, Bradleys bobbin and weavin and turnin and ducking and running was more difficult than Mayweathers shoulder roll.

Cmon, yall gotta give Pacquaio some credit. He fought enough aggresiveness and most of all was being smart. Its his legacy and not yours, so let Pacquaio do his thing!

HUH????
Knocking out Bradley in the first round would not speak well for his power and speed?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:09 am 
Welterweight

This is ridiculous, Manny won convincingly and he should retire.... and Bradley should go ahead with a promising career? Stop stoning man.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:24 am 
Middleweight

This is a 2012 thread.

The rematch with Bradley already proved that there are still a few fights left in Manny. Manny exposed a boxer in his prime, Bradley, in the rematch that should never have happened.

Is Manny Pacquiao done? Certainly not even after being knocked out cold by JMM made Manny done for good. It made him an even better boxer, worthy of being feared by Floyd Mayweather, Jr.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:32 am 
Welterweight

Exactly my point if Pacquaio KOed Bradley that KO would not make Pacquaio look good or would validate that hes back cause a KO can sometimes be just luck!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:48 am 
Welterweight

Just tired of Pacland criticizing every little thing about Manny, even his freakin' haircut! Do yall even get it? Manny is one of a kind. When hes done and retire then thats it. Nonito is good but hell never be as great as Manny. Manny is like Osain Bolt in track n field or Michael Phelps in swimming.

I've seen the best of Manny and I still havent seen any signs of slowing down but rather being smart and picking his shots and Im happy with that.

Dont yall want Manny to retire on top and not damage? If the KO presents itself then why not?

I cant blame Manny for not producing any KOs lately. You gotta land a clean one and hard to KO somebody. After Cottos fight everyone basically just surviving by either fighting defensively (turtle shell defense) or by running and basically just surviving. With Rios fight, Manny really tried to KO Rios but Rios was in a turtle shell defense the whole time ala Clottey and even bragged about how Manny didnt KO him.

Bradley 2 was even difficult for Manny to get a KO cause Bradley was bobbin and weavin and twistin and turnin and duckin! Still Manny tried to get a KO which is impossible. You gotta land a hard clean shot to KO somebody and Bradley was just too elusive for Pacquaio to land a clean one.

Is that Pacquaios fault?

I tell you what though.. Mayweather just pee'd in his panty watching Pacquaio vs Bradley 2!

Bradley was way too elusive compared to Mayweathers shoulder roll! LOL!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:52 am 
Heavyweight

Quote:
Dont yall want Manny to retire on top and not damage? If the KO presents itself then why not?

Yes.
If he's set financially, he can retire now.
I don't want to see him fight JMM again. Because, even if he wins, JMM will hit him a lot .
I feel sorry for Pac whenever I see him taking punches .
His legacy IS SET after this win.
He should retire if Mayweather doesn't fight him.

I'd hate to see Pac fight JMM or Provodnikov b/c he still needs to make money.

Post subject: Re: PACQUIAO IS DONE!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:45 am 
Heavyweight

barakongbaog wrote:
Sargo wrote:
If I were Manny I would retire just because he already has a lot of money and for safety. But as a fighter? Please remember that Timothy Bradley is a young, undefeated world champion that he beat easily.

I agree with you. He's already rich and doesn't need to risk his health. Yes, he beat Bradley but not the way he used to do 3 years ago that's why the judges were not convinced.

Judges were not convinced? I don't think so. It was a unanimous decision by the judges. Not one of them voted for Bradley.